+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***DECEMBER 2018 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP***

Sometheway

Star Member
Mar 9, 2019
Hi,
Is anyone still waiting for Medical Request?
File got transfer to VO no words after that.
I apply on 27 December 2018 for PR, and 28 of February 2019 Recieved letter to do medical exams, I have done 14 of March 2019 the exams, now is wait for some answer from CIC.

CanAmAus

Dec 18, 2018
App. Filed.......
05-12-2018
AOR Received.
31-1-2019
File Transfer...
27-2-2019
Med's Request
19-02-2019
Med's Done....
01-03-2019
Hey friends,

Does anyone know if ECAS or myCIC/GCKey update once Gary receives an additional document that you’ve submitted?

We received requests for 2 additional documents — an RCMP fingerprint scan as hubby previously lived in Canada, and a driving history as we live in Victoria, Australia and that is mandatory.

We haven’t received any confirmation of receipt, and when I called IRCC to ask, the operator told me that agents, aka Gary aren’t actually obligated to respond/update when they receive your documents.

Anyone have direct experience with this? It would be nice to receive some kind of confirmation that they’ve accepted the documents given that there’s a deadline...

Reactions: JoshC

rbbt0824

Feb 27, 2019
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
MISSISSAUGA
App. Filed.......
03-01-2019
AOR Received.
22-02-2019
File Transfer...
01-03-2019
Med's Request
26-02-2019
Med's Done....
28-02-2019
Hey friends,

Does anyone know if ECAS or myCIC/GCKey update once Gary receives an additional document that you’ve submitted?

We received requests for 2 additional documents — an RCMP fingerprint scan as hubby previously lived in Canada, and a driving history as we live in Victoria, Australia and that is mandatory.

We haven’t received any confirmation of receipt, and when I called IRCC to ask, the operator told me that agents, aka Gry aren’t actually obligated to respond/update when they receive your documents.

Anyone have direct experience with this? It would be nice to receive some kind of confirmation that they’ve accepted the documents given that there’s a deadline...
I did RCMP too, and uploaded through Webform on March 13.

On March 15 I got an email receipt from webform agent Maria (she left her name in the email receipt lol) said she forwarded it to Gary.

On March 16 it showed they received it on MyCIC, says “We have recieved the addition document you provided.”

I hope this helps.

Reactions: JoshC
Dec 4, 2018
Hey everyone,

Quick question. I just got to know that the details in additional family information document have to be filled in both English and native language. We are done with PA's medicals and awaiting next stages. Is it advisable to update the details and upload via webform now? Or wait for CIC to check and get back to us with mission information ?

The first one makes more sense but I'm not sure at this stage what needs to be done.

Please help! Thanks.

natkat

Star Member
Feb 12, 2019
Visa Office......
Mississauga
+ 1

Singapore VO. Got transfer email on March 5 but no medical yet.
If you're doing the medical in Singapore, book now. There's a two week wait list and you only have 30 days to complete it. We are in a bind right now because Fullerton canceled our appointment that we've been waiting for for two weeks. Might not be able to get it done in time.

CanAmAus

Dec 18, 2018
App. Filed.......
05-12-2018
AOR Received.
31-1-2019
File Transfer...
27-2-2019
Med's Request
19-02-2019
Med's Done....
01-03-2019
I did RCMP too, and uploaded through Webform on March 13.

On March 15 I got an email receipt from webform agent Maria (she left her name in the email receipt lol) said she forwarded it to Gary.

On March 16 it showed they received it on MyCIC, says “We have recieved the addition document you provided.”

I hope this helps.
Thanks for that... that’s odd, we submitted RCMP on Feb 19 and never got any confirmation. Seems strange that it would just depend on the agent whether they give a confirmation or not.

rbbt0824

Feb 27, 2019
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
MISSISSAUGA
App. Filed.......
03-01-2019
AOR Received.
22-02-2019
File Transfer...
01-03-2019
Med's Request
26-02-2019
Med's Done....
28-02-2019
Thanks for that... that’s odd, we submitted RCMP on Feb 19 and never got any confirmation. Seems strange that it would just depend on the agent whether they give a confirmation or not.
I used webform 4-5 times under different occasions but I got receipt every time. Since the call center agent was not that helpful, Maybe try submit it again see how it goes?

dorkismalorkis

Star Member
Jan 16, 2019
Canada and Costa Rica
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico City
App. Filed.......
30-12-2019
AOR Received.
01-29-2019
Med's Request
19-02-2019
Med's Done....
01-03-2019
LANDED..........
02-02-2019
Hi Friends,

Using webform today. While our file has been 'marked for transfer to Mexico Visa Office' I have yet to receive confirmation of receipt of the application there. I know it is due to go there because I called CIC this week and spoke to an agent.

Any insight, when submitting an updated police check with certified translation via webform if I should I use the webform and specify Mexico City VO? or Should I classify it as still being in Canada (outland, sponsorship). We have no confirmation it has gone to Mexico yet. o_O Sorry to bother you all with this question, it may be best answered by another call to CIC for clarification.

Jaskal75

Star Member
Mar 17, 2019
Category........
FAM
Hi there guys,

does anyone know how to upload the biometrics fee receipt on gckey?
I am trying to find the column which lets me submit the fee but there is none.
The Biometrics were uploaded by VO the same day. If u need to upload them go to view submitted documents and upload documents. Click in the header and upload it there. Good luck.

rbbt0824

Feb 27, 2019
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
MISSISSAUGA
App. Filed.......
03-01-2019
AOR Received.
22-02-2019
File Transfer...
01-03-2019
Med's Request
26-02-2019
Med's Done....
28-02-2019
Hi Friends,

Using webform today. While our file has been 'marked for transfer to Mexico Visa Office' I have yet to receive confirmation of receipt of the application there. I know it is due to go there because I called CIC this week and spoke to an agent.

Any insight, when submitting an updated police check with certified translation via webform if I should I use the webform and specify Mexico City VO? or Should I classify it as still being in Canada (outland, sponsorship). We have no confirmation it has gone to Mexico yet. o_O Sorry to bother you all with this question, it may be best answered by another call to CIC for clarification.
Not everyone is getting AOR2 these days, so nothing to worry about.

You don’t have to specify, as long as you put your case number(start with F) in. They would know what to do.

Also write in your Enquiry section:
please kindly include the attachment (F000case# +document name) to sponsorship case F000case#. Thanks.

troyousity

Jan 20, 2019
If you're doing the medical in Singapore, book now. There's a two week wait list and you only have 30 days to complete it. We are in a bind right now because Fullerton canceled our appointment that we've been waiting for for two weeks. Might not be able to get it done in time.
PA is from Bangladesh. It's similar story there as well. I am guessing you can't book appointment without the medical letter just like biometrics :(

Fingercrossed04

Star Member
Dec 14, 2018
Our application was move to CPC-M last February 27, 2019. Medical passed last March 7,2019. But got no updates yet. Even on ECAS there’s no update if they already started processing our permanent residency application.