+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***DECEMBER 2018 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP***

SaW123

Star Member
Nov 26, 2018
Category........
FAM
Also after linking the application online I noticed we have the same application numbers but different UCI....

Beambie

Star Member
Jan 27, 2019
guys I just linked the paper application to my GCKey online account even tho my husband is acting as my unpaid representative. I hope that is fine lol. I am the primary applicant.
I have tried severally to no avail, can you give step by step method-of how you did it. Thanks.

SaW123

Star Member
Nov 26, 2018
Category........
FAM
On ECAS the sponsorship application status changed from in process to decision made. Is that sponsor approval? We haven't received any messages on ECAS/email/GCKey account as of yet so I am unsure as to what "decision made" means

SaW123

Star Member
Nov 26, 2018
Category........
FAM
I have tried severally to no avail, can you give step by step method-of how you did it. Thanks.
Um you put PA's info (I used my place and country of birth). Then they ask you where you intend to live in Canada once your application is successful. Type everything in all caps and put 2 instead of 1 where they ask about number of people on the application. Worked for me right away. Goodluck

ryester

Champion Member
Oct 11, 2018
Hello everyone!

I have been following this forum for a while and it has greatly helped me to improve my understanding of this whole process. I am the PA and I am from the USA. I thought I would share my timeline below and hope that all of you will get your DM very soon!

File Received: December 5, 2018
AOR1: February 1, 2019
Sponsor DM on ECAS: February 15,2019
Sponsor Approval E-mail : February 18, 2019
Medical Request: February 19, 2019
Transferred to Mississauga: February 27, 2019
Medical Completed: March 1, 2019
Medical Passed on GCKey: March 7, 2019
BG Check in Progress on GCKey: March 13, 2019
DM for PA on ECAS: March 14, 2019

GCKEY still shows background check in progress for now!
Wow, congratulations! That is unbelievably fast. You should buy lottery ticket:p

Creg

Mar 12, 2019
England
My status on GCKey says:
On ECAS the sponsorship application status changed from in process to decision made. Is that sponsor approval? We haven't received any messages on ECAS/email/GCKey account as of yet so I am unsure as to what "decision made" means
Yes, sponsor approval. My sponsor then got an email 1-2 days later. Congrats!

preet012

Sep 4, 2015
Hi,
Is anyone still waiting for Medical Request?
File got transfer to VO no words after that.
Yes I am August applicant. My file transfer to NDVO without medical request. This Wednesday on ECas on both Sides. But I did not get any email or letter yet.

preet012

Sep 4, 2015
Same happened to me as well.

NilaS

Star Member
Oct 31, 2018
Yes I am August applicant. My file transfer to NDVO without medical request. This Wednesday on ECas on both Sides. But I did not get any email or letter yet.
Oh ok. You got a request now?
Mine got transferred on Feb and no words after that.

schweisy

Dec 7, 2018
Berlin
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Vienna
App. Filed.......
07-12-2018
AOR Received.
07-02-2019
File Transfer...
11-03-2019
Med's Request
19-02-2019
Med's Done....
11-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
24-05-2019
Hi,
Is anyone still waiting for Medical Request?
File got transfer to VO no words after that.
The medical request often comes later when the VO is on the slower side, because they don't want you to end up in a situation where your medical results expire before you can land. Not saying that's necessarily applicable to you, but that's one common reason.

Reactions: svilli and ryester

NilaS

Star Member
Oct 31, 2018
The medical request often comes later when the VO is on the slower side, because they don't want you to end up in a situation where your medical results expire before you can land. Not saying that's necessarily applicable to you, but that's one common reason.
Thanks Schweisy.

Looks like long wait for me.

Reactions: schweisy