+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***DECEMBER 2018 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP***

Fingercrossed04

Star Member
Dec 14, 2018
Guys is this an AOR2?

“This message is being sent to confirm that the Application for Permanent Residence for your relative(s) has been forwarded to the visa office in CPC Mississauga for further processing.“

Reactions: dorkismalorkis

PrateekVatsyana

Jun 10, 2016
Hi all, below is my timeline.
Application Received - Dec 20th, 2018
Acknowledgement of Receipt - Feb 13th, 2019
Medical Request - Feb 22nd, 2019
Medical Done - Feb 25th, 2019
Sponsorship Approval - Feb 26th, 2019

I am Sponsoring my Wife from Winnipeg, MB. PA's Visa Office is New Delhi, India.
Congratulation brother....Any idea what are the process after this ...I also got SA and Medical request recently

ArtMed

Star Member
Feb 27, 2019
Could one of the experienced users please advise what determines if the case goes to a VO or not? Thank you.

alaria

Apr 17, 2018
Could one of the experienced users please advise what determines if the case goes to a VO or not? Thank you.
It's unknown and unpredictable. There's a theory that the most straightforward cases are being sent to Mississauga. So if you're a citizen, living in Canada, your case is simple, and PA's country is visa-exempt (but not necessarily), you have a chance to get to Mississauga.

Reactions: ryester and ArtMed

Jiss

May 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 13,2015
Doc's Request.
Nov 9,2015
AOR Received.
July 8,2015
Med's Request
Received
Med's Done....
April 20, 2015
Passport Req..
Jan 29,2016
“While the Regulations define where an application must be submitted, they do not stipulate where an application must be processed. At times, offices may independently decide that issues of program integrity merit the transfer of an application to another processing office. When transferring files, offices should consider the resource implications for the receiving office. Offices should notify the receiving office of upcoming transfers, particularly multiple transfers. To allow IRCC to manage its workload more efficiently and deliver timely service, the Department may transfer applications electronically to offices within the global network where capacity exists. Before doing so, the Department should always make sure that a transfer does not affect program integrity.”
Quote from cic website.