+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***DECEMBER 2018 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP***

Disgon01

Feb 27, 2019
I don't know why that didn't tag me! I'm not far from Liverpool, was at Anfield last night for the Watford game :D Where are you moving to in Canada?

You've got the long drive down to London for Biometrics too eh!

That's when we all migrate to the newer threads to help out the newbies.
as to where am moving to lol, tbh, i intend moving to halifax cos am a sailor and i think ild have more job prospects there because of the big port of halifax. however, canada is not so friendly with people in my profession because you need to be a canadian citizen to get some job roles on the ships or be a canadian coast guard and then most of our UK certificates and licences arent accepted. you need tyo go to a canadian marine school which you wont be accepted in unless you are "CANADIAN".
tbh, its a stressful move. but wife doesnt like it here in the Uk, she says the hoiuses makes her claustrophobic lmao!

hari_1326

Star Member
Mar 21, 2017
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
March 08
AOR Received.
March 08
Can we migrate to immitracker - instead of google sheets? I find it challenging to navigate on a mobile device.

Unless google sheets has few advantages compared to immitrakcer?

What are your thoughts folks?

JoshC

Nov 3, 2018
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga, ON
App. Filed.......
21-11-2018
AOR Received.
29-01-2019
File Transfer...
27-02-2019
Med's Request
19-02-2019
Med's Done....
25-02-2019
Passport Req..
14-05-2019
VISA ISSUED...
30-05-2019
i dont live too far from anfield tbh. my place id called TUEBROOK... was at work during the footie bro. didnt even get to see it. wife just went back to Toronto yesterday too from manchester airport. am so mad that i have to go all the way for the biometrics and then again to manchester for medicals. wish the 2 couyld come in at once so i can do them in london but so far cic has been mute.
I'll miss watching the games at Anfield :( I'll be 7 hours behind in Edmonton so a lot of early morning games for me.

If you're going down to London, look at parking at Edgware or Stanmore and tubing it in. Get there early if you can too. I got a travelodge just outside of London in Borehamwood for £34 and then tubed in to Moorgate from Stanmore really early. I was in the queue at around 7:45 but was in and out in minutes and back on my way up North.

For your medical, Nuffield Health in Manchester were absolutely fantastic, the physician I had was very good and I couldn't recommend them more.

Can we migrate to immitracker - instead of google sheets? I find it challenging to navigate on a mobile device.

I use both, it's just a little bit easier to manipulate data via Google, but it's down to personal preference really.

Reactions: hari_1326

hari_1326

Star Member
Mar 21, 2017
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
March 08
AOR Received.
March 08
I'll miss watching the games at Anfield :( I'll be 7 hours behind in Edmonton so a lot of early morning games for me.

If you're going down to London, look at parking at Edgware or Stanmore and tubing it in. Get there early if you can too. I got a travelodge just outside of London in Borehamwood for £34 and then tubed in to Moorgate from Stanmore really early. I was in the queue at around 7:45 but was in and out in minutes and back on my way up North.

For your medical, Nuffield Health in Manchester were absolutely fantastic, the physician I had was very good and I couldn't recommend them more.

I use both, it's just a little bit easier to manipulate data via Google, but it's down to personal preference really.
Hmmmm true that - So which tracker has the all the latest data for members of this thread?

ryester

Champion Member
Oct 11, 2018

No objection if you could convert all the data in the google sheet and provide a link for us to update immitracker. I find it is hard to navigate even on PC let alone mobile device for google sheet.

JoshC

Nov 3, 2018
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga, ON
App. Filed.......
21-11-2018
AOR Received.
29-01-2019
File Transfer...
27-02-2019
Med's Request
19-02-2019
Med's Done....
25-02-2019
Passport Req..
14-05-2019
VISA ISSUED...
30-05-2019

Hmmmm true that - So which tracker has the all the latest data for members of this thread?

I'd say Google, 51 applicant's have shared their timelines on there from the December thread.

Immitracker is easy to add information, but not so easy to track and trend in my opinion. But I work with google sheets everyday so maybe I'm bias.

ritvik123

Sep 16, 2012
App. Filed.......
7th Dec
Doc's Request.
20 March
AOR Received.
6th Feb
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
27th Feb
Med's Request
19th Feb
Med's Done....
25th Feb
Interview........
N/A
Recvd AOR2 yesterday, file was trf to Mississauga however PA did not receive any email, only Sponsor did. Also I do not see any new line added in Ecas stating..We have started processing....Approx how much time it takes for them to update the above status?

ritvik123

Sep 16, 2012
App. Filed.......
7th Dec
Doc's Request.
20 March
AOR Received.
6th Feb
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
27th Feb
Med's Request
19th Feb
Med's Done....
25th Feb
Interview........
N/A
Also I want to add my details in d excel sheet however failed twice to enter any data. Kindly help!

aby1098

Sep 25, 2011
Category........
FAM
Recvd AOR2 yesterday, file was trf to Mississauga however PA did not receive any email, only Sponsor did. Also I do not see any new line added in Ecas stating..We have started processing....Approx how much time it takes for them to update the above status?
I think only sponsor receives the transfer mail . Not sure about the AOR2

JoshC

Nov 3, 2018
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga, ON
App. Filed.......
21-11-2018
AOR Received.
29-01-2019
File Transfer...
27-02-2019
Med's Request
19-02-2019
Med's Done....
25-02-2019
Passport Req..
14-05-2019
VISA ISSUED...
30-05-2019
Also I want to add my details in d excel sheet however failed twice to enter any data. Kindly help!
With regards to google. Follow the link to the sheet and choose the December tab:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1WXmKcCOlbciwCa33-vKs8LqbKxOIar2PzSN7j4xBxEg

• Add your username from here.
  • Fill out the dates you received each stage.
  • The tracker will then auto calculate the number of days between each one and change the colour depending on your current stage.

Also, if the letter went to your sponsor that isn’t AOR2. That’s CIC confirming they’ve moved the application to the VO. AOR2 will come to the PA and ECAS will update. A few have said Mississauga don’t send AOR2 so keep checking ECAS just in case.

ritvik123

Sep 16, 2012
App. Filed.......
7th Dec
Doc's Request.
20 March
AOR Received.
6th Feb
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
27th Feb
Med's Request
19th Feb
Med's Done....
25th Feb
Interview........
N/A
With regards to google. Follow the link to the sheet and choose the December tab:

• The tracker will then auto calculate the number of days between each one and change the colour depending on your current stage.

Also, if the letter went to your sponsor that isn’t AOR2. That’s CIC confirming they’ve moved the application to the VO. AOR2 will come to the PA and ECAS will update. A few have said Mississauga don’t send AOR2 so keep checking ECAS just in case.
Okay, will keep an eye on Ecas :)

Also let me try updating Excel.

Thanks!

ritvik123

Sep 16, 2012
App. Filed.......
7th Dec
Doc's Request.
20 March
AOR Received.
6th Feb
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
27th Feb
Med's Request
19th Feb
Med's Done....
25th Feb
Interview........
N/A

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1WXmKcCOlbciwCa33-vKs8LqbKxOIar2PzSN7j4xBxEg

Well I tried to enter data in Dec Tab however the cursor does not pop up in any field to type. Is the sheet locked or something?

JoshC

Nov 3, 2018
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga, ON
App. Filed.......
21-11-2018
AOR Received.
29-01-2019
File Transfer...
27-02-2019
Med's Request
19-02-2019
Med's Done....
25-02-2019
Passport Req..
14-05-2019
VISA ISSUED...
30-05-2019
Well I tried to enter data in Dec Tab however the cursor does not pop up in any field to type. Is the sheet locked or something?
The top line is locked but you should be able to go to cell A53 and start entering the data.

Edit: I’ve just added you to that line.