Med's Request
19-02-2019
Med's Done....
25-02-2019
Passport Req..
14-05-2019
VISA ISSUED...
30-05-2019
Well consider yourself lucky... I submitted the papers 8 Oct. The courier said it was delivered 10 and so far we didn't even receive the AOR
Has anybody from CIC confirmed they’ve had it? It might be worth calling them on Thursday / Friday and quoting your receipt number. I managed to get them to confirm receipt and then asked a few questions about delays and how they process.

Note, you’ll definitely get the speel about October 9th applications being processed.... :rolleyes:

alaria

Apr 17, 2018
Well consider yourself lucky... I submitted the papers 8 Oct. The courier said it was delivered 10 and so far we didn't even receive the AOR
Have you contacted them? You must have a very strong patience waiting for an AOR for almost 4 months now. The time is well over even by CIC standards.

Reactions: schweisy and JoshC

svilli

Jan 15, 2019
Thank you my Dear Friends for your brainstorming! :)
I'm sure #2 is AOR 2 (@alaria , I apologies for my typo, thanks @JoshC corrected it)
= GCKey

#3 Warsaw started to work on my application (one business day before AOR2)
On the main page of ecas PA's status was "in process" since my first access to... o_O
No related info in GCKey

#4 was a long investigation process :) In reality, yes it correspond (as @alaria wrote) to mail that I got on the 12th "This confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada has been received by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) on YYYY/MM/DD"
Mail was send by Sydney, no actions required from our side. IRCC call center confirmed that that mail and line in ecas correspond to my file transfer to Warsaw. (their logic not clear for me, but anyway they confirmed no action from my sideo_O)
My assumption was that I got biometrics payment request for new application # on the 12th. (+-1 day for ecas vs mails that is normal)
No related info in GCKey.

#5 I think this is BR, which I got via GCkey.
I'm confused why they used "a letter". But I used this word for "email" for a long time too until someone native English speaker explained me the difference :D:D:D (In Russian we use the same word for both)

So my question was does BR in ecas looks like "5. We sent PA a letter on February 25, 2019. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us." , thank you @JoshC

Last edited:

JoshC

Nov 3, 2018
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga, ON
App. Filed.......
21-11-2018
AOR Received.
29-01-2019
File Transfer...
27-02-2019
Med's Request
19-02-2019
Med's Done....
25-02-2019
Passport Req..
14-05-2019
VISA ISSUED...
30-05-2019
Thank you my Dear Friends for your brainstorming! :)
I'm sure #2 is AOR 2 (@alaria , I apologies for my typo, thanks @JoshC corrected it)
= GCKey

#3 Warsaw started to work on my application (one business day before AOR2)
On the main page of ecas PA's status was "in process" since my first access to... o_O
No related info in GCKey

#4 was a long investigation process :) In reality, yes it correspond (as @alaria wrote) to mail that I got on the 12th "This confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada has been received by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) on YYYY/MM/DD"
Mail was send by Sydney, no actions required from our side. IRCC call center confirmed that that mail and line in ecas correspond to my file transfer to Warsaw. (their logic not clear for me, but anyway they confirmed no action from my sideo_O)
My assumption was that I got biometrics payment request for new application # on the 12th. (+-1 day for ecas vs mails that is normal)
No related info in GCKey.

#5 I think this is BR, which I got via GCkey.
I'm confused why they used "a letter". But I used this word for "mail" for a long time too until someone native English speaker explained me the difference :D:D:D (In Russian we use the same word for both)

So my question was does BR in ecas looks like "5. We sent PA a letter on February 25, 2019. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us." , thank you @JoshC
Thanks for clearing that up. We got it in the end :D

Yes 5 is definitely BR :cool:

Reactions: schweisy and svilli

JessP

Feb 17, 2019
Have you contacted them? You must have a very strong patience waiting for an AOR for almost 4 months now. The time is well over even by CIC standards.[/QUOT
Have you contacted them? You must have a very strong patience waiting for an AOR for almost 4 months now. The time is well over even by CIC standards.
I didn't try to contact them, as we are using a consultant company and they are claiming that is normal, that we should receive it anytime. But I definitely will call tomorrow. Thank you for your words, this process is so long and difficult... And so frustrating....
I will let you know what they told me.

alaria

Apr 17, 2018
I didn't try to contact them, as we are using a consultant company and they are claiming that is normal, that we should receive it anytime. But I definitely will call tomorrow. Thank you for your words, this process is so long and difficult... And so frustrating....
I will let you know what they told me.
Good luck!

thunder052018

Jan 17, 2019
Guys, this what I received today.

This confirms that your application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2019/01/07 on behalf of the following member

When can I expect for the AOR?

mari5

Star Member
Jan 18, 2019
Guys, this what I received today.

This confirms that your application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2019/01/07 on behalf of the following member

When can I expect for the AOR?
That is AOR. Congrats!

Reactions: schweisy

alaria

Apr 17, 2018
I feel like this is the tragedy (ha) of these threads being so big they have to be devoted to each month's applicants -- you just have a whole bunch of newbies together reinventing the wheel over and over. (That said, it would be awesome if people learned how to browse older posts or use the search function before doing a drive-by to ask the most basic questions... :rolleyes: )

As grateful as I am personally for more experienced members like @kcward7 and their attempts to stave off the constant dissemination of misinformation, I don't know how they don't lose their minds completely correcting the same mistakes over and over!!!
And now it comes, I have exactly same feeling :D

I feel like I can answer 10 times a day "what is the next step", and right away after I post my reply there will be another person coming and asking "what is the next step", not even looking right above :D

Reactions: schweisy and svilli

alaria

Apr 17, 2018
Thanks for the reply. What is the next thing to wait?
Sponsor approval.
Biometric payment (if applicable).
Biometric request (if applicable).
Med request.

I feel like every thread should start with the following (in details and even more details):
How to link an application.
What are the steps.
What is eCAS.
What are the steps (again, who missed it above).
Who needs biometric.
And finally, what are the steps :D