+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***DECEMBER 2018 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP***

ryester

Champion Member
Oct 11, 2018
I tried this and I included myself in the total number of applicants, but still not able to find my application. I guess I will try tomorrow again than it is a total for 3 days.

I have a question about the total number of applicant, I would like to know if we answered this question in one of the forms.
I totally understand your feeling. The question was asked and answered earlier in this thread about the number of applicants, check it here,
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/december-2018-outland-spousal-sponsorship.600483/page-10

Also, you can only try to link up to 5 times per 24 hours before you account is locked out for linking. It happened to me! :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Betty2019

Betty2019

Jan 30, 2019

svilli

Jan 15, 2019
The first format seems to be sent to PA not sponsor. Did you get it recently after your first AOR? Maybe they started process further on your application.

2 Feb - AOR 1 "... confirms that your application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class has been received by CIC..."
5 Feb - cancelled
6 Feb - requeut to pay biometrics for old app number
12 Feb - request to pay biometrics for new app number
13 Feb morning - SA with new application number
13 Feb evening - AOR for "This confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada has been received by IRCC "

I'm a Sponsor, representing PA.. Got all communication by mails, except cancellationo_O

ryester

Champion Member
Oct 11, 2018
2 Feb - AOR 1 "... confirms that your application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class has been received by CIC..."
5 Feb - cancelled
6 Feb - requeut to pay biometrics for old app number
12 Feb - request to pay biometrics for new app number
13 Feb morning - SA with new application number
13 Feb evening - AOR for "This confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada has been received by IRCC "

I'm a Sponsor, representing PA.. Got all communication by mails, except cancellationo_O
OK, I got you. It looks like you application number is changed. So check your second AOR it should have a different Application Number than your first one. And it is confirming that your application is complete with the new number.

svilli

Jan 15, 2019
AOR2 should be sent out after application is transferred to VO.
in my today's SA it was mentioned as a next step.

"... A confirmation letter will be sent to you once the application
is sent to the visa office, informing you of the visa office selected. This confirmation letter will also
provide you with instructions on how to submit an undertaking application to the Provincial government."

Anyway, will see tomorow :)

ryester

Champion Member
Oct 11, 2018
in my today's SA it was mentioned as a next step.

"... A confirmation letter will be sent to you once the application
is sent to the visa office, informing you of the visa office selected. This confirmation letter will also
provide you with instructions on how to submit an undertaking application to the Provincial government."

Anyway, will see tomorow :)
Wow, now you are ahead of the game! In my SA email, it did not mention this step at all.

Reactions: svilli

Betty2019

Jan 30, 2019
OK, I got you. It looks like you application number is changed. So check your second AOR it should have a different Application Number than your first one. And it is confirming that your application is complete with the new number.
what do you mean by cancelled. is this was your decision or their decision.

svilli

Jan 15, 2019
what do you mean by cancelled. is this was your decision or their decision.
Hi Betty2019
Pls see my post on page 36.
in was their administrative mistake and they have to recreate my applicaiton in the system.

If you click on question mark in front of "final decision" in GCKey you'll find
"If you see that your application was cancelled, it means that before we made a final decision, we:

made a mistake and had to recreate your application
found that you do not need the status/document you applied for.
If you think we should not have cancelled your application, let us know by using the IRCC web form."

Reactions: ryester

Agvdrc

Feb 13, 2019
Got my letter emailed as a PDF this morning. Now we wait for the rest of it.
If I got an email saying they received my additional docs (police check + biometrics paid via webform). How soon after should this be reflected online / when will we get the biometric / medical request?