App. Filed.......
09-mar-2016
Doc's Request.
16-sep-2016
Nomination.....
16-feb-2016
AOR Received.
25-April-2017
Hi everyone - I submitted the application in dec 20 and it got received in dec 24, I got the email from the Canada immigrantion yesterday feb 12 with the application number and UCI and I tried to link the application to my GCkey account but I am having trouble to do that. I tried all the questions but did ended up with no successful attempts. Please advise.
Are an inland or outland applicant?

ryester

Champion Member
Oct 11, 2018
Hi everyone - I submitted the application in dec 20 and it got received in dec 24, I got the email from the Canada immigrantion yesterday feb 12 with the application number and UCI and I tried to link the application to my GCkey account but I am having trouble to do that. I tried all the questions but did ended up with no successful attempts. Please advise.
first congratulations on your AOR. when you link your application to your GCKey account, use the application, and PA's information, include yourself when counting the total number of applicants. You may also need to wait for a few days before you can link, for me, it took 3 days before I could link.

Reactions: springtocanada

missblueyez

Feb 13, 2019
Hi there , have you used your name or the

could you please explain more, do you mean you have used your information as a sponsor, you mean you used your last name and first name and birth date. Staff like that .
No I used his family name and his passport information.

svilli

Jan 15, 2019
Friends, could you please let me know what is wtritten in your AORs?

This confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada has been received by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) on YYYY/MM/DD

or

This confirms that your application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on YYYY/MM/DD on behalf of the following member(s):
xxxxxx XXXXXX

got my new AOR and it has first wording o_O

Betty2019

Jan 30, 2019
first congratulations on your AOR. when you link your application to your GCKey account, use the application, and PA's information, include yourself when counting the total number of applicants. You may also need to wait for a few days before you can link, for me, it took 3 days before I could link.
thanks so much I will try that.

Betty2019

Jan 30, 2019
thanks so much I will try that.
I tried this and I included myself in the total number of applicants, but still not able to find my application. I guess I will try tomorrow again than it is a total for 3 days.

I have a question about the total number of applicant, I would like to know if we answered this question in one of the forms.

Last edited:

mari5

Star Member
Jan 18, 2019

This confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada has been received by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) on YYYY/MM/DD

or

This confirms that your application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on YYYY/MM/DD on behalf of the following member(s):
xxxxxx XXXXXX

Mine has the second wording

Reactions: svilli

svilli

Jan 15, 2019
Mine has the second wording
Thanks Mary5! I have both... maybe my new AOR is AOR 2.. Or maybe it is due to one more mistake with my application o_O
In both the sender is the same
Centralized Intake Office
PO Box 9500
Sydney NS B1P 0H5
Canada

Reactions: mari5

ryester

Champion Member
Oct 11, 2018

or

xxxxxx XXXXXX

Mine is the second format.

Reactions: svilli

ryester

Champion Member
Oct 11, 2018
Thanks Mary5! I have both... maybe my new AOR is AOR 2.. Or maybe it is due to one more mistake with my application o_O
In both the sender is the same
Centralized Intake Office
PO Box 9500
Sydney NS B1P 0H5
Canada
The first format seems to be sent to PA not sponsor. Did you get it recently after your first AOR? Maybe they started process further on your application.

Reactions: schweisy