+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***DECEMBER 2018 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP***

ryester

Champion Member
Oct 11, 2018
In the ECAS .... under "Sponsorship Application Status" ... today it has changed to Decision Made! That is interesting.... apparently will be informed of the decision soon. Will update you all if it goes to the VO. Nothing new showing on the GC Key accounts of either sponsor or PA.

The PR application status is still showing in process.

Submitted Nov 30,
Rec'vd Dec 01
AOR Rec'd Jan 29
Outland

PA from Costa Rica
Congratulations! One step further...

Reactions: dorkismalorkis

dorkismalorkis

Star Member
Jan 16, 2019
Canada and Costa Rica
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico City
App. Filed.......
30-12-2019
AOR Received.
01-29-2019
Med's Request
19-02-2019
Med's Done....
01-03-2019
LANDED..........
02-02-2019
How about the Medical ? have you done ? if yes , its pretty quick , soon you could have Passport Request .
The change happened in ECAS today, and no medical request yet. Will keep you all updated on the progress there.

mari5

Star Member
Jan 18, 2019
Hi Everyone - I got an email saying that application
"This confirms that your application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2018/12/12 on behalf of the following member(s):
Applicant Name"

Is this the AOR that people have been receiving?

PA's country is India and I am PR.

We applied on Dec 11 and document received on Dec 12.

I am able to see the status in ECAS but not able to link the application. Mind you, i just got this email this morning, so all the information may not be in the system yet.
Congrats! This makes me hopeful that I'll hear from them soon, as they received my app on the 14th. Hopefully tomorrow

Reactions: vinothku

Fatima1234

Star Member
Jan 25, 2019
Congrats! This makes me hopeful that I'll hear from them soon, as they received my app on the 14th. Hopefully tomorrow
Yep congrats!!
Same mine was delivered on 14.. hopefully we will hear some good news soon ! Let me know if you get yours anytime soon

Reactions: mari5

garbimba

Star Member
Jan 28, 2019
I'm starting to get nervous... They received my application on 11 Dec and some people from that week are receiving AOR and not us :(:(
Hopefully everyone gets the good news soon :p

Fatima1234

Star Member
Jan 25, 2019
I'm starting to get nervous... They received my application on 11 Dec and some people from that week are receiving AOR and not us :(:(
Hopefully everyone gets the good news soon :p
Same I’m still waiting mine was delivered dec 14...

Where’s the PA from ?

Fatima1234

Star Member
Jan 25, 2019
Hey did you get your AOR yet ? ( ours is the same date, so I’m just wondering... cuz I haven’t received mine yet )

garbimba

Star Member
Jan 28, 2019
Same I’m still waiting mine was delivered dec 14...

Where’s the PA from ?
From Mexico. The only delay I can see is because I am currently living in the US, but returning to Canada this summer. But I at least need to know that they received and that I didn't mess anything up to get it returned :eek::eek: