+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***DECEMBER 2018 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP***

Betty2019

Jan 30, 2019
Hi Yes I am using the Application # and the UCI number to check. It brings up status on the sponsors account. Does this mean I have already linked the Sponsor's GCKEY account to my application? No further action needed at this time?
I see so you already received the AOR where they gave the application number. is that right.

dorkismalorkis

Star Member
Jan 16, 2019
Canada and Costa Rica
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico City
App. Filed.......
30-12-2019
AOR Received.
01-29-2019
Med's Request
19-02-2019
Med's Done....
01-03-2019
LANDED..........
02-02-2019
No, you have to link you application with your GCKey account by yourself.
Thank you. upon first attempts to link the application with the PA's GCKey account - the application cannot be found based on the info I provided. I exceeded the 5 times in 24 hours so I will have to wait to try to link accounts. I did email them, as I am sure I am entering the correct info. They should get back to us within 10 business days. I saw someone else was having trouble linking. I just got AOR yesterday (Rec'd Dec 01), so maybe it does take a few days before you can link your application to the GCKey account? Can someone confirm this for me? Thanks again, you are all so helpful and I am thinking and hoping for the best for all of our families.

ryester

Champion Member
Oct 11, 2018
Thank you. upon first attempts to link the application with the PA's GCKey account - the application cannot be found based on the info I provided. I exceeded the 5 times in 24 hours so I will have to wait to try to link accounts. I did email them, as I am sure I am entering the correct info. They should get back to us within 10 business days. I saw someone else was having trouble linking. I just got AOR yesterday (Rec'd Dec 01), so maybe it does take a few days before you can link your application to the GCKey account? Can someone confirm this for me? Thanks again, you are all so helpful and I am thinking and hoping for the best for all of our families.
Yes, that happened to me as well. And I think it is because IRCC have not completed their data input yet. Let's wait a few days and check back again. But I can find application status from ECAS (Client Application Status) without any problem. The status is 'In Progress'.

Reactions: dorkismalorkis

JoshC

Nov 3, 2018
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga, ON
App. Filed.......
21-11-2018
AOR Received.
29-01-2019
File Transfer...
27-02-2019
Med's Request
19-02-2019
Med's Done....
25-02-2019
Passport Req..
14-05-2019
VISA ISSUED...
30-05-2019
what is the GCKey please.
You can sign up for an account here, you can then link your application to your account once you've received AOR.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/account.html

Yes, that happened to me as well. And I think it is because IRCC have not completed their data input yet. Let's wait a few days and check back again. But I can find application status from ECAS (Client Application Status) without any problem. The status is 'In Progress'.
I had the same issue, I waited till the day after I received my AOR and used the application and family name method, along with my place of birth. I had to include my non-accompanying dependant to the number of applicant's to get it to go through.

Reactions: Betty2019

shubhpal328

Dec 27, 2018
hi my application was received on 5th December 2018, no AOR or any email yet, anyone else waiting on the same with similar receiving dates??

dorkismalorkis

Star Member
Jan 16, 2019
Canada and Costa Rica
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico City
App. Filed.......
30-12-2019
AOR Received.
01-29-2019
Med's Request
19-02-2019
Med's Done....
01-03-2019
LANDED..........
02-02-2019
You can sign up for an account here, you can then link your application to your account once you've received AOR.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/account.html

I had the same issue, I waited till the day after I received my AOR and used the application and family name method, along with my place of birth. I had to include my non-accompanying dependant to the number of applicant's to get it to go through.
We listed no dependents on the application, technically it is just 1 person right? (The PA) The sponsor is not considered a part of the application correct? If no dependents ... we are just talking about the principle applicant? I will try to link the application again tomorrow.

Silka

Star Member
Sep 27, 2018
We listed no dependents on the application, technically it is just 1 person right? (The PA) The sponsor is not considered a part of the application correct? If no dependents ... we are just talking about the principle applicant? I will try to link the application again tomorrow.
No you need to add sponsor and it will be 2 there

Reactions: JoshC

ryester

Champion Member
Oct 11, 2018
No you need to add sponsor and it will be 2 there
Are you sure it should include sponsor? it says "Number of family members, including the primary applicant, that are part of this application (required)", the sponsor is not part of the application, it is the PA who applies for immigration (not sponsor).

JoshC

Nov 3, 2018
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga, ON
App. Filed.......
21-11-2018
AOR Received.
29-01-2019
File Transfer...
27-02-2019
Med's Request
19-02-2019
Med's Done....
25-02-2019
Passport Req..
14-05-2019
VISA ISSUED...
30-05-2019
Are you sure it should include sponsor? it says "Number of family members, including the primary applicant, that are part of this application (required)", the sponsor is not part of the application, it is the PA who applies for immigration (not sponsor).
Yes, it definetly includes the sponsor. Mine was sponsor + applicant + non accompanying dependant.