31-1-2019
File Transfer...
27-2-2019
Med's Request
19-02-2019
Med's Done....
01-03-2019
Hi Friends,

I'm a Canadian citizen married to an American citizen. We currently live in Australia and sent our outland application on November 28th with FedEx. FedEx shows that it was received by IRCC on 3 December.

My existing canada.ca account has updated saying that they received my application to sponsor my spouse on 5 December 2018 (I suppose it took 2 days from the time FedEx dropped it off until they opened it and entered in their system).

The waiting begins -- hoping to have that AOR1 within 60 days!

Reactions: Mrs. Santiago

Xipijeta

Star Member
Dec 17, 2018
I think this is the 3rd Thread for December spousal applicants for Outland.
Application sent Dec 14 and recieved Dec 17 2018
Goodluck to all.

mnlcva8891

Oct 28, 2018
Received by CIC on Dec 17th. Spouse from U.S.
Used UPS, did not wanna take chances with Canada Post.

Still not being able to link my application online.
Curious if anyone was successful in finding their application. Any thoughts?

Xipijeta

Star Member
Dec 17, 2018
Received by CIC on Dec 17th. Spouse from U.S.
Used UPS, did not wanna take chances with Canada Post.

Still not being able to link my application online.
Curious if anyone was successful in finding their application. Any thoughts?
What do you mean still not able to link your application online? If they just recieved it i believe we wait till the 1st AOR where they will provide us with a client ID/UCI, that way we can link our application. Dont quote me on this though hopefully someone with more knowledge/experience can confirm this.

mnlcva8891

Oct 28, 2018
What do you mean still not able to link your application online? If they just recieved it i believe we wait till the 1st AOR where they will provide us with a client ID/UCI, that way we can link our application. Dont quote me on this though hopefully someone with more knowledge/experience can confirm this.
I could be wrong. I thought they enter it in their system but don't start processing it until later?

Xipijeta

Star Member
Dec 17, 2018
I could be wrong. I thought they enter it in their system but don't start processing it until later?
Mine was recieved on Dec 17th as well. Only confirmation i have that they received it is that someone signed for it at the other end. I dont know what they do once they receive it i have read some comments here that they are still working on October or November applications. So my guess here is they are not going to open ours yet maybe till early Feb. I could be wrong

NilaS

Star Member
Oct 31, 2018
I think this is the 3rd Thread for December spousal applicants for Outland.
Application sent Dec 14 and recieved Dec 17 2018
Goodluck to all.
I am just curious, How do you know your application received date?Is that delivered date? or you got email from CIC?

Reactions: Manaa

Xipijeta

Star Member
Dec 17, 2018
I am just curious, How do you know your application received date?Is that delivered date? or you got email from CIC?
I sent it with UPS and one of the benefits of sending with a courier is you get to track it. Once it reaches the address your are sending to, someone signs for it. Thats the only way i know i dont think they send an email just yet

mnlcva8891

Oct 28, 2018
I sent it with UPS and one of the benefits of sending with a courier is you get to track it. Once it reaches the address your are sending to, someone signs for it. Thats the only way i know i dont think they send an email just yet
Did you courier it or used Canada post? I used UPS and don't think anyone signed for it.

NilaS

Star Member
Oct 31, 2018
ok thanks

ritvik123

Sep 16, 2012
App. Filed.......
7th Dec
Doc's Request.
20 March
AOR Received.
6th Feb
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
27th Feb
Med's Request
19th Feb
Med's Done....
25th Feb
Interview........
N/A
Hi Friends,

I'm a Canadian citizen married to an American citizen. We currently live in Australia and sent our outland application on November 28th with FedEx. FedEx shows that it was received by IRCC on 3 December.

My existing canada.ca account has updated saying that they received my application to sponsor my spouse on 5 December 2018 (I suppose it took 2 days from the time FedEx dropped it off until they opened it and entered in their system).

The waiting begins -- hoping to have that AOR1 within 60 days!
Hello,

Could you please enlighten how could you get the information that they received your application through Canada.Ca?

Thanks,
Ritvik

priya1703

Dec 18, 2018
Hi, CIC received my application on Dec12th. Looks like I need to wait til February to see if my application is accepted for processing.

Came across few forums & it is confusing. I submitted the IMM 5669 without signing in ink it as the form mentions that typing name means electronically signing it. Will my application be rejected?

Thanks.