+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***DECEMBER 2018 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP***

kaka_luv

Feb 12, 2019
Hello Friends,

My application Received on December 2017, Have not get AOR yet and anxiously waiting for it.
However, I used my receipt number to check the status today.

The status under the sponsor tab says the following:
  1. We received your application to sponsor **************** on December 17, 2018.
  2. We started processing your application on February 12, 2019.
Under permanent residence tab:

1.We received your application to sponsor **************** on December 17, 2018.

Should I consider that My application is good and accepted by CIC and expect AOR soon?

Thanks,
Hi, Where can you check the status using receipt number? Thanks!!!

hs2014

Star Member
Jan 18, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIC Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-mar-2016
Doc's Request.
16-sep-2016
Nomination.....
16-feb-2016
AOR Received.
25-April-2017
AOR email received just now. Hopefully, everything is fine and my application wont be returned....
When your app was received?

Reactions: gimo98

gimo98

Oct 7, 2018
First of all. Congratulations!! But is it normal that it takes 7 months for them to check if you meet the requirements?!! Or was there a mistake in the application because that’s long wait

Good day , just want to update you about the latest on my application.

I received the request for my medical yesterday that I must go for medical and a request for Payment of the Authorization to Return to Canada $400 .

And they ask me to write a statement that make my case special that must be put into consideration to consider my case when the official in charge is processing my application.

I will be so happy if I can get some help about this .

Reactions: svilli

svilli

Jan 15, 2019
Good day , just want to update you about the latest on my application.

I received the request for my medical yesterday that I must go for medical and a request for Payment of the Authorization to Return to Canada $400 .

And they ask me to write a statement that make my case special that must be put into consideration to consider my case when the official in charge is processing my application.

I will be so happy if I can get some help about this .
Congrats with your medical request!

In your case is Sponsor in Canada or not? or what does it mean "Authorization to Return to Canada $400 "

Agvdrc

Feb 13, 2019
Hi! My application was received on Dec 5th. I got my AOR on January 31. In ecas under spousal approval it says decision made, but I never got an email/mail confirming this. Should I get one?

Also, the PA weas asked to upload biometric fees and an additional police certificate, we did so through the online webform and we got email acknowledgment that it was received on the 11th. How soon after should we expect an additional update aka biometric request /medical request?

I tried adding my case to the google doc but I was having technical difficulties.

Thanks!

gimo98

Oct 7, 2018
Congrats with your medical request!

In your case is Sponsor in Canada or not? or what does it mean "Authorization to Return to Canada $400 "
Yes my sponsor is in Canada, I was in Canada before I stay there for 2 years before I came back . My wife is sponsoring me now to come back .

svilli

Jan 15, 2019
Yes my sponsor is in Canada, I was in Canada before I stay there for 2 years before I came back . My wife is sponsoring me now to come back .
Thank you, Gimo.
It is clear now, but something new for me in immigration process.
Wish you all the best!

m96

Star Member
Feb 8, 2019
Hi! My application was received on Dec 5th. I got my AOR on January 31. In ecas under spousal approval it says decision made, but I never got an email/mail confirming this. Should I get one?

Also, the PA weas asked to upload biometric fees and an additional police certificate, we did so through the online webform and we got email acknowledgment that it was received on the 11th. How soon after should we expect an additional update aka biometric request /medical request?

I tried adding my case to the google doc but I was having technical difficulties.

Thanks!
Hi,
congrats for the approval. Hope you are gonna get an email soon.
By the way, did you use sponsor’s family name for the log in to ecas? if so, which identification number did you use?

Xipijeta

Star Member
Dec 17, 2018
Just recieved sponsor AOR

Application recieved Dec 17 2018
AOR recieved Feb 12, 2019

I have a question for the next step.

Can my wife (PA) link this to an online account even though the uci and application # was sent to me the sponsor. I am wondering if only one of us should link since she doesn't speak very well english and i have access to her email. So is it better if i link her or myself and follow the status of our application. Because even if we both link i will be the one managing both so which account should i link?

Thank you

Reactions: Mrs. Santiago

aby1098

Sep 25, 2011
Category........
FAM
Yes, that is right. I just realized it is different from the one in AOR1 and SA emails sent to me (sponsor). So the sponsor has his own UCI. This is new to me. :) The application number is the same though.
Yeah that’s right sponsor already have the UCI from his visa process . If you are a PR you can see the number in your PR card .

aby1098

Sep 25, 2011
Category........
FAM

Thanks!
Login to google and try again

Reactions: svilli

aby1098

Sep 25, 2011
Category........
FAM

Can my wife (PA) link this to an online account even though the uci and application # was sent to me the sponsor. I am wondering if only one of us should link since she doesn't speak very well english and i have access to her email. So is it better if i link her or myself and follow the status of our application. Because even if we both link i will be the one managing both so which account should i link?

Thank you
Yeah link her with the application number and her last name . You can only track PA process under online account

ryester

Champion Member
Oct 11, 2018
Hi,
congrats for the approval. Hope you are gonna get an email soon.
By the way, did you use sponsor’s family name for the log in to ecas? if so, which identification number did you use?
if you want to check sponsor's status in ecas, use sponsor's uci and information.

ryester

Champion Member
Oct 11, 2018

Thank you
you can use the application number but don't use the uci number sent to you, that is your uci number not hers. you can link to either account.

Reactions: schweisy