+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***DECEMBER 2018 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP***

Kera18

Star Member
Jun 10, 2019
Hello everyone, I'm happy to share that I received the AOR2 letter from VO Mexico. For those who are still waiting for AOR2, hang in there because it will come. For those who have already got the AOR2 would you be kind to share, what is the next step after AOR2...?

MY TIMELINE
QUEBEC Outland Spousal Sponsorship

Sponsor Lives: Quebec
Applicant Lives: Guatemala
Application Received by CIC: December 22, 2018
Acknowledgment Letter (AOR): February 18, 2019
Medical Examination Requested: February 24, 2019
Sponsorship Approval (SA): February 28, 2019
Medical Exam Passed: March 05, 2019
File Transferred to VO Mexico: September 3, 2019
Certificat de Selection du Quebec CSQ: Sep. 2019 Waiting CSQ
AOR2 letter received: October 22, 2019

CAMG80

Oct 24, 2019
Hello everyone.
My application is for PR family sponsors outside of Canada.
I sent my application Dic 20/2018.
Application received Dic 24/2018.
Sponsorship approval March 20/2019
Police record request March 20/2019
Medical exams request March 22/2019
Landing fee payment request Aug 20/2019
Application sent to visa office in Mexico Aug 22/2019.
After that I haven’t more information

Could you tell me what is the next step and some estimated time. thanks

Reactions: Mrs. Santiago

ojirtos28

Star Member
Aug 8, 2019
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
23-11-2018
AOR Received.
02-11-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
22-07-2019
Med's Request
01-03-2019
Med's Done....
08-03-2019
Interview........
NA
Hello everyone.

AOR2, Pre arrival and passport request

jinkydo

Mar 16, 2018
Hi everyone I just want to ask if someone encounter my situation. I sent my documents recently then after receiving the SA they requested us for biometric. We paid biometric and my husband send the receipt it in the web form which they instructed. My problem is after sending, the immigration send him a message like this below. Thank you for your help God bless. I hope someone can enlighten us.
"Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We can confirm the reception of the documents.

If further information is needed, a request may be sent by the responsible office.

However, there is no information stating that you are a representative on this file. If you wish to obtain further information, the applicant must provide written consent to IRCC by completing the Use of a Representative form and submitting it via the IRCC Web form available on our website. You may also contact the appropriate governing body to verify that you are a member in good standing.

If you already provided a Use of a Representative form, please resend the form and make sure to fill out all sections of the form correctly.

GodSend

Star Member
Jan 6, 2014
Hi everyone I just want to ask if someone encounter my situation. I sent my documents recently then after receiving the SA they requested us for biometric. We paid biometric and my husband send the receipt it in the web form which they instructed. My problem is after sending, the immigration send him a message like this below. Thank you for your help God bless. I hope someone can enlighten us.
"Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We can confirm the reception of the documents.

If further information is needed, a request may be sent by the responsible office.

However, there is no information stating that you are a representative on this file. If you wish to obtain further information, the applicant must provide written consent to IRCC by completing the Use of a Representative form and submitting it via the IRCC Web form available on our website. You may also contact the appropriate governing body to verify that you are a member in good standing.

If you already provided a Use of a Representative form, please resend the form and make sure to fill out all sections of the form correctly.

I wouldent worry. It sounds like the received the documents. I am guessing you're the sponsor? All they are saying is "We have it, but can't give any more details because you're not the principle applicant". Sounds weird, but the Sponsor actually needs to be listed on the Use of Representative form to get any real details about the sponsorship.

Use the webform to upload a new copy of the Use of Representative. You can do that at any point, and then next time you call/email for a update they should be able to give you extra details.

AmandaSA

Jun 22, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
Hello everyone.

Weird you havent received AOR2, because we have very similar timelines. Anyway check ECAS...

This is my timeline:

App Sent: Dec 20th 2018
App Recieved: Dec 24th 2018
AOR1: Feb 19th
Linked GCkey: Feb 23rd
Medical Request: Feb 25th
Sponsor Approval: Feb 26th
Medical Done: March 14th
Medical Passed: March 17th
File Transfer Mexico: August 22nd
Ecas new line Mexico: Sep 4th
AOR2: Sep 24th

Last edited:

Fatima1234

Star Member
Jan 25, 2019
Yaa August pre arrivals are on the way but don’t know what is next
I received my pre arrival oct 23. Application received dec 17,2018.
Hbu ? Can you tell me when was yours received and when did you get your pre arrival..? I’m just so curious when will we get the passport request

Fatima1234

Star Member
Jan 25, 2019
Holy crap, my ECAS just changed to Decision made. But no specifics yet.

PA from Mexico. Hoping they provide more updates this morning.
Congrats!!
Do you get notification when it changes or you have to login and check ?
Also, after how many days did it change after receiving pre arrival letter?
Cuz I got mine on oct 23 the pre arrival letter now I’m wondering how long do I need to wait for decision made

garbimba

Star Member
Jan 28, 2019
Congrats!!
Do you get notification when it changes or you have to login and check ?
Also, after how many days did it change after receiving pre arrival letter?
Cuz I got mine on oct 23 the pre arrival letter now I’m wondering how long do I need to wait for decision made
I look every day on CIC log in and ECAS for updates. DM was done either this morning or maybe yesterday afternoon on ECAS, so it's something I just saw.

I guess then it's a bit backwards for me. The last thing that happened was a week ago they requested proof that I was living and working in Canada (when I applied to Sponsor my wife I was living outside of Canada), so I e-mailed it to them right away.

Then 2 days ago they sent me an e-mail saying they received it and nothing else was needed from me, and now this morning I see that status changed to DM, but I have not received PPR yet. Hoping they are able to send it by close of business day or else it's just more waiting.

Reactions: Mrs. Santiago