+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***DECEMBER 2018 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP***

Mrs. Santiago

Jun 7, 2019
Category........
FAM
Hi All,

Today Morning....i have got the Golden Email of PPR...The long wait has come to an end. Thank you for everyone in this group and wish you all the very best in getting fast approvals to meet your loved ones.:)

Application type - Outland Applicant (Applicant is in India)
Sponsor - Canadian PR
Application received date - Dec 6, 2018
AOR 1 - Feb 6, 2019
Sponsor Approval - Feb 19, 2019
Medical Received - Feb 19, 2019
Medical Completed - March 25, 2019
Medical Passed - March 25, 2019
We are processing your Background Check : May 7th
Criminality Check completed : May 7th (CIC agent told me over phone)
File Transfer to NDVO - May 14, 2019
Started processing the file at NDVO on May 20, 2019
DM - May 30, 2019
PPR
- June 3, 2019 (toady Morning i have got PPR email)
Passport Sent : --------
Question for you ... does the PA have to send their passport to an office where they live or does the passport need to be sent to somewhere in Canada. Like I’m just trying to figure out where we’re likely going to have to send my husband’s passport to ... thanks!

calvinw06

Jun 8, 2015
This is really stupid that 5 months have passed and not even our applications have been transferred.
Are you also from Venezuela?
What stage you in now? Have you done medical?

I'm September Outland 2018 sponsoring my wife from Venezulan. She completed the medical exam in January 2019 and they didn't transfer the application until March 12, 2019. It's in middle of process still. She starting lose hope cause she doesn't want to be stuck there. I see some September Outland application already received their passport request.

Reactions: sveta

calvinw06

Jun 8, 2015
From cases I read here, Mexico is a slow office. So I would expect 12 month process... you are still good, I am for comparison November 7 applicant and still no transfer. :) probably it is because of the situation in the country or some background check
That is crazy, almost 7 months for you and they didn't do nothing yet. I guess I need to order my notes for this application. I should of none it too months in. Thank you for your kind response

calvinw06

Jun 8, 2015
That’s alright, take it easy. My case is quite complicated so that’s why it takes time... as my husband says: all will come, just need to wait:)
Mine pretty complicated too I think. My wife and I got married in Buenos Aires and we spent about 60 days together as honey moon. But after that we didn't apply for sponsorship yet because of all the complications of "pretty everything" travelled two Lima Peru twice with her because my wife doesn't want me going to Venezuela to see her cause how dangerous it is. And now Venezuela situation haha. Trying stay hopeful and trying encourage my wife stay strong. I'm hoping your journey is not as complicated as mine.

Mrs. Santiago

Jun 7, 2019
Category........
FAM
From cases I read here, Mexico is a slow office. So I would expect 12 month process... you are still good, I am for comparison November 7 applicant and still no transfer. :) probably it is because of the situation in the country or some background check
I was sad to hear mine would be going to the office in Mexico for that same reason ☹

Jessieroberts12

Dec 9, 2018
We are in same boat. PA is from the UK, sponsor is also living in the UK... applied under common law. In your case, is the sponsor also in the UK? We have had no file transfer... just silence. :)
Hello fellow brits!
I’m in the same situation however mine was received in Feb.
Outland; common-law. I was in Canada until 3 weeks ago when they requested my biometrics so I returned to the UK to complete them and will remain here now until the process is done.
I’ve got no file transfer yet too and still awaiting medical. I have a feeling we are all heading to London VO and they are incredibly slow, that might be why there is a hold up.
Let’s all stay positive, and if by chance we all get PPR at the same time, let’s meet up. This country is small enough ;)

AmandaSA

Jun 22, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
Are you also from Venezuela?
What stage you in now? Have you done medical?

I'm September Outland 2018 sponsoring my wife from Venezulan. She completed the medical exam in January 2019 and they didn't transfer the application until March 12, 2019. It's in middle of process still. She starting lose hope cause she doesn't want to be stuck there. I see some September Outland application already received their passport request.
I did the medical exams in March, three months have passed and still no news.
Just be patient you will receive news in August surely, my friend from Venezuela was also an applicant from June 06 2018 and landed on Tuesday of last week.
Also from another guy from Venezuela who is an applicant in September that his application was transferred from Mexico to Bogota two weeks ago.

supergirl007

Apr 8, 2019
My timeline:
PA - From India
Sponsor - Canadian Citizen

Application Received - 3rd December 2018
AOR1 - 29th January 2019
Account Linked Online - 8th February 2019
Sponsor Approval - 4th April 2019
Medical Request - 5th April 2019
Went for Medical - 9th April 2019
File Transfer to CPC Mississauga - 10th April 2019
Went for X-Ray (delayed it because of pregnancy) - 4th May 2019
Medical Passed - 6th May 2019
Additional Documents Request - 9th May 2019
Additional Documents Submitted - 13th May 2019
Reviewing of Additional Documents - 16th May 2019
We are processing your background check - 23rd May 2019
Pre Arrival Services - 24th May 2019
Passport Request - 27th May 2019
Passport Submitted at VFS - 29th May 2019
Passport received by Delhi VAC - 30th May 2019
Passport under process at IRCC office Delhi - 31st May 2019
Passport dispatched from IRCC Delhi - 10th June 2019
Passport Reached VFS - 10th June 2019
Final Decision Online: Approved - 10th June 2019
Review of Eligibility - 23rd May 2019
Background Check completed - 23rd May 2019

Didn’t get the passport yet.

ECAS -
Sponsorship Application Status - In process to Decision Made (This was updated when my husband got sponsor approval)

PR Status - In process to Decision Made (This was updated when I got pre arrival services message)

Reactions: Jessieroberts12

calvinw06

Jun 8, 2015
I did the medical exams in March, three months have passed and still no news.
Just be patient you will receive news in August surely, my friend from Venezuela was also an applicant from June 06 2018 and landed on Tuesday of last week.
Also from another guy from Venezuela who is an applicant in September that his application was transferred from Mexico to Bogota two weeks ago.
They transferred it to Bogota? How come?

mari5

Star Member
Jan 18, 2019
Just for future reference, can I order GCMS notes if I’m not a representative on the application? And does my husband have to sign off on them too or can I do this process on my own?

AmandaSA

Jun 22, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
oh I see, Do you think cause of the country's situation, they asking alot of venezuelan applicants for interviews?

really i dont know, but the interviews are always because of questions the officers have about the relationship, it has nothing to do with the situation of the country. There are many applicants from Venezuela who were not asked for an interview.