***DECEMBER 2018 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP***

Charisse13

Jan 30, 2019
Philippines
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
Dec. 21, 2018
Also do i need to receive a letter before i pay for my biometrics? Or i can just pay for it anytime now? Please advice.. How much? Where to pay? And what to do with the receipt? Thank you in advance.

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Reactions: Charisse13

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Do i need to show any document of where the money came from?
Generally, they do not ask. Depending on the amount. For Example for a couple around CAD 30,000- 40,000 is acceptable. But you should try carrying the proof of income, just in case they ask

East-Sun

Star Member
Mar 18, 2019
Iran
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Ankara
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-12-2018
AOR Received.
04-01-2019
File Transfer...
07-03-2019
Med's Request
05-03-2019
Med's Done....
16-03-2019
Interview........
10-09-2019
Passport Req..
23-09-2019
Hi guys,

Got PPR today, this forum as always has been absolutely brilliant, thank you, to everyone who contributes to this forum selflessly.

Timeline :

App recd: 31st Dec
SA: 28th Feb
Med req: 1st March
Biometric Req: 1st march
Med done: 12th mar
Medical passed: 17th March
Additonal Doc req: 2nd April
Additional Doc submitted: 9th April
Additional doc status: uploaded: 10th April
Biometric letter: 10th April
Biometric updated: 11th April
Additonal docs status changed: " we are reviewing": 29th April
PPR: 30th April- email from CPC-M

the Status in GC key is still the same but we received the PPR via Email today.

Just a calculation I believe it takes around 20 days after the Biometric results are updated and around 4 weeks from the day the additional documents are submitted.

Hope this helps people waiting with similar timelines.

thanks
Congratulations! My timeline is like yours but my VO is Ankara.

Reactions: tztk

ram1

Jan 11, 2019
Hello,
I am going to submit the passport by next week after getting conformation of permanent residence. please let me know after how many days i can expect the passport back from visa office. applicant from india

PaperLantern

Star Member
Oct 18, 2017
Canada
App. Filed.......
11-12-2018
Not really contributing anything but I just want to say congrats to those whose applications are moving along (or are finished)! I'm a bit sad that I haven't heard anything since mine was transferred to mississuaga in early April. ECAS has been dead and I check it every day. Sigh. My wife and I are definitely going to have a big celebration when this is all done. It's been such an anxiety-riddled process as we are both anxious people. We are hoping to have PR by Canada Day but I know that might not happen. ;)

I appreciate all your posts!

Nidajk

Mar 15, 2019
Not really contributing anything but I just want to say congrats to those whose applications are moving along (or are finished)! I'm a bit sad that I haven't heard anything since mine was transferred to mississuaga in early April. ECAS has been dead and I check it every day. Sigh. My wife and I are definitely going to have a big celebration when this is all done. It's been such an anxiety-riddled process as we are both anxious people. We are hoping to have PR by Canada Day but I know that might not happen. ;)

Well you’re in still a much better position as opposed to those whose files are stuck in Sydney including myself! And I am a November applicant so that adds another month. Ecas and gckey both are dead since i passed medical early March!
Hang in there I guess that’s all I can say...

vinothku

Star Member
Sep 9, 2015

It really is very hard. We understand the anxiety and sheer stress caused by the process. Hopefully all of us will hear good news soon.

Charisse13

Jan 30, 2019
Philippines
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
Dec. 21, 2018
Hello there! I already paid my biometrics fee online. What should i do now? Where will i send my receipt to get my BIL or the biometrics instruction letter?

Avirajgrewal

Star Member
Jun 1, 2018
My application was received 11 jan, Aor 5 march, sa 5 march , medical request 5 march, medical done 6 march , medical passed 13 march. Pa is in india But no updates after that .she has lived in england for 2.5 years and already provided the police clearance from england and india . I called cic twice they said file has notes that police clearance required and its provided . Are you guys have the same situation that you pa is lived any other country than resident country for more than six months . Please share your views on this.
Thanks