+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2018 AOR Over 6 Months

P

Pdiwan

Called in IRCC. My eligibility was under review but it is passed now.
Security not started.
Any idea how long it may take?

vipul123

May 17, 2019
Called in IRCC. My eligibility was under review but it is passed now.
Security not started.
Any idea how long it may take?
What was your AOR Date? When you passed eligibility requirement?
Have you supplied any additional documentation?

P

Pdiwan

What was your AOR Date? When you passed eligibility requirement?
Have you supplied any additional documentation?
Hi
AOR Dec 18, 2018
No additional documents were asked.
I got gcms notes in June which stated that eligibility is under review because they didn't checked my second employment. I created CSE and uploaded documents again.
I called in last week to check the status and agent told me that eligibility is passed.

vipul123

May 17, 2019
Hi
AOR Dec 18, 2018
No additional documents were asked.
I got gcms notes in June which stated that eligibility is under review because they didn't checked my second employment. I created CSE and uploaded documents again.
I called in last week to check the status and agent told me that eligibility is passed.
Good to know. I think within 30 days you will get PPR or landing interview call. Best of Luck..

pati_rocker

Jul 4, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
December 8 AOR
Medical passed 11th January
GCMS ordered on May 23 not yet received
Going to do a CSE

vipul123

May 17, 2019
Does anyone got any update? Now we are in July month and some of us have already completed 7 month timeline.

Ola..

Feb 1, 2019
No update as well. I have already past 7 months. I called the IRCC call centre yesterday to get some details as to what is happening. The person told me she does not have access to the information and is unable to see the processing office's updates. Is that true?? I have seen many people here in forums saying they got details from the call centre. Does it depend on the call centre's willingness to share the details? Or did this person truely not have access?

santiago123

Jan 3, 2019
My AOR is Jan 4, I got my GCSM notes today. From what I can see and understand the last note an officer wrote was on Feb 20, and this is what I can see in the first page:

ASSESSMENTS
Elegibility: Recommend passed
Security: Not Started
Criminality: In Progress
Medical: Passed
Info Sharing: Complete

Primary office: CPC Edmonton

Can anyone help me understand how should I interpret this? What can I expect timewise?

Thanks

Naveenandtina

Star Member
Apr 1, 2019
AOR Received.
19-12-2018
My AOR is Jan 4, I got my GCSM notes today. From what I can see and understand the last note an officer wrote was on Feb 20, and this is what I can see in the first page:

ASSESSMENTS
Elegibility: Recommend passed
Security: Not Started
Criminality: In Progress
Medical: Passed
Info Sharing: Complete

Primary office: CPC Edmonton

Can anyone help me understand how should I interpret this? What can I expect timewise?

Thanks
You should be having a more detailed Note on the Last pages of GCMS? Check the one which i have posted on 1st page of this forum. You should also see something similar i guess.