+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2018 AOR - join here

ar.ra

Mar 2, 2019
Try Sending email/web form and GCMS you will get to know the status of your case

What's your noc and what was the last update on your file?

I have ordered GCMS 3 times and the last one I received was in Oct 2020, nothing important. Meds expired, security/criminality never started. Though I got a call interview in July 2019. After that they needed updated schedule A in June 2020.

Recently in December 2020 and January 2021 I got ghost updates twice only in GC key but not in email. Recently I raised webform and its a generic reply.

NOC - 1123, Last ghost update was 3rd Jan I guess.

YouGotMeHere

Star Member
Sep 19, 2018
I have ordered GCMS 3 times and the last one I received was in Oct 2020, nothing important. Meds expired, security/criminality never started. Though I got a call interview in July 2019. After that they needed updated schedule A in June 2020.

Recently in December 2020 and January 2021 I got ghost updates twice only in GC key but not in email. Recently I raised webform and its a generic reply.

NOC - 1123, Last ghost update was 3rd Jan I guess.
Did the Interview happen and what did they ask?

YouGotMeHere

Star Member
Sep 19, 2018
It was telephonic interview they wanted to know details about my Canadian TRV refusal and few things about my job (i worked at a company then left it and then again joined it). So they wanted to know what I was doing in between etc.
Thanks for the detailed input. What is your eligibility status as per last GCMS? Review Required or Recommended Interview? There's a lot of folks from 2019 in the later status who are also waiting for remeds

ar.ra

Mar 2, 2019
Thanks for the detailed input. What is your eligibility status as per last GCMS? Review Required or Recommended Interview? There's a lot of folks from 2019 in the later status who are also waiting for remeds
Application 2 in GCMS shows ‘Field Name - Eligibility’ ‘New Value - Recommend Interview’. They want another interview? Received these notes in October 2020.

YouGotMeHere

Star Member
Sep 19, 2018
Application 2 in GCMS shows ‘Field Name - Eligibility’ ‘New Value - Recommend Interview’. They want another interview? Received these notes in October 2020.
You can ignore that. I guess that's a temporary place holder to keep the files hanging. I have seen lot of folks under the RI status and few of them just got their Eligibility passed w/o even getting any Interview call.

tanvir1982

Star Member
Jul 13, 2018
My remedical (which was approved on Feb 17, 2020) expired. What is next? Is there anybody in a similar situation? Today I can't even login into CIC website! Anyone else facing similar problem?

Dave007

Star Member
Jul 30, 2019
My remedical (which was approved on Feb 17, 2020) expired. What is next? Is there anybody in a similar situation? Today I can't even login into CIC website! Anyone else facing similar problem?
Fill in webform they are sending remedical request to many .... You might get one ......

Dave007

Star Member
Jul 30, 2019
Hello Everyone ....................... Long Silence for everyone I guess .....................Please keep posting the updates

Thanks

Naveenandtina

Star Member
Apr 1, 2019
AOR Received.
19-12-2018
Me, my wife and baby has been approved for copr since September 2020.
In the gcms it does mention we are in a group called CPCO COVID RFV.
I guess it means "Case processing centre Ottawa COVID Ready For Visa"

But no mail has come yet... its all so strange with ircc... 2 years and 3 months since AOR.

Dave007

Star Member
Jul 30, 2019
Me, my wife and baby has been approved for copr since September 2020.
In the gcms it does mention we are in a group called CPCO COVID RFV.
I guess it means "Case processing centre Ottawa COVID Ready For Visa"

But no mail has come yet... its all so strange with ircc... 2 years and 3 months since AOR.
My GCMS Note of Feb Does not reflect any such thing as CPCO COVID RFV

God knows what is the status but as per the certain blogs it seems that May starting can show us ray of hope

After the vaccination is started in CANADA and Here it is available for all users commercially .

YouGotMeHere

Star Member
Sep 19, 2018
My GCMS Note of Feb Does not reflect any such thing as CPCO COVID RFV

God knows what is the status but as per the certain blogs it seems that May starting can show us ray of hope

After the vaccination is started in CANADA and Here it is available for all users commercially .
Did you order GCMS after remed or before remed request? Whats your Eligibility status as per last GCMS?