+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2018 AOR - join here

stephie7852

Jan 13, 2020
Yes you can. Maybe you accidentally missed a code or something? Might want to check again

I had applied for visitor visa application and the form for family representative form has the same file name for the one which is signed.
I am not sure if the one which i had submitted has signature or not.

I was able to go through the uploaded documents by clicking view submitted documents section, however i cannot view the pdf file itself :(

planetarium

Star Member
Oct 29, 2018
Singapore
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
03-12-2018
AOR Received.
03-12-2018
I had applied for visitor visa application and the form for family representative form has the same file name for the one which is signed.
I am not sure if the one which i had submitted has signature or not.

I was able to go through the uploaded documents by clicking view submitted documents section, however i cannot view the pdf file itself :(
Oh wait sorry i dont think we can view the pdf. Only the online form submission can be viewed i suppose. If in doubt, how about just submitting it thru website directly and make a note to them why?

Reactions: stephie7852

Deva90

Jul 15, 2019
AOR on 29 Dec 2018
BGV started in since Mid Jul-2019
Had to do medicals twice

No clue as to what is going on with application.

Shadima

Star Member
Nov 2, 2017
Hello,
I finally received my "ready for visa" email :) after one year and 2-3 weeks after AOR.
But my UCI in the email is written wrongly same as my application number, did anybody have a similar experince? Should I somehow notify them? If so, how?
@USProgrammer any hint on this? Thanks!

Reactions: tanvir1982

Majid Nawaz

Feb 9, 2016
Hello, everyone,

Today I will sent the Reply of Procedural fairness letter.

My questions are;

1- In my profile, YOUR ACTION IS REQUIRED is mentioned, whereas there's no option/tab available in my profile to sent the reply of Procedural fairness letter?

2- So keeping point 1 in mind, if there's nothing available then I will definitely submit the reply via "IRCC-Webform London".

3- Keeping point 2 in mind, when I submit the reply through Webform, will my status from YOUR ACTION IS REQUIRED will be changed to SUBMITTED ?

Any input will be appreciated.

USProgrammer

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2018
Texas, USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO-Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-12-2018
Passport Req..
25-03-2019
LANDED..........
24-08-2019
Hello,
I finally received my "ready for visa" email :) after one year and 2-3 weeks after AOR.
But my UCI in the email is written wrongly same as my application number, did anybody have a similar experince? Should I somehow notify them? If so, how?
@USProgrammer any hint on this? Thanks!
What does "email written wrongly same as my application number" mean? Can you copy/paste the email but block out the identifying info?

Reactions: Shadima

USProgrammer

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2018
Texas, USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO-Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-12-2018
Passport Req..
25-03-2019
LANDED..........
24-08-2019
Hello, everyone,

Today I will sent the Reply of Procedural fairness letter.

My questions are;

1- In my profile, YOUR ACTION IS REQUIRED is mentioned, whereas there's no option/tab available in my profile to sent the reply of Procedural fairness letter?

2- So keeping point 1 in mind, if there's nothing available then I will definitely submit the reply via "IRCC-Webform London".

3- Keeping point 2 in mind, when I submit the reply through Webform, will my status from YOUR ACTION IS REQUIRED will be changed to SUBMITTED ?

Any input will be appreciated.
I am sorry that I don't know the answer to your questions, but I am curious why you got a PFL. What did they use for the reason?

Shadima

Star Member
Nov 2, 2017
What does "email written wrongly same as my application number" mean? Can you copy/paste the email but block out the identifying info?
In the beginning section of the email, my information are written including first name, last name, application number and UCI(unique client identifier). Below is the copy from the email. But my UCI is not the correct UCI that can be found in my application, instead my application number which is like E0XXXXXXXX is written there. I want to submit my passport tomorrow morning. Will appreciate your help in this matter.

Date: January 13, 2020

"my first name" "my last name"

UCI: E0XXXXXXXX

Application: E0XXXXXXXX

*E0XXXXXXXX*

Email: my email address

Please review your mailing address above and advise us of any updates.

Dear xx xx:

The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our office to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, your permanent residence visa.

USProgrammer

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2018
Texas, USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO-Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-12-2018
Passport Req..
25-03-2019
LANDED..........
24-08-2019
In the beginning section of the email, my information are written including first name, last name, application number and UCI(unique client identifier). Below is the copy from the email. But my UCI is not the correct UCI that can be found in my application, instead my application number which is like E0XXXXXXXX is written there. I want to submit my passport tomorrow morning. Will appreciate your help in this matter.

Date: January 13, 2020

"my first name" "my last name"

UCI: E0XXXXXXXX

Application: E0XXXXXXXX

*E0XXXXXXXX*

Email: my email address

Please review your mailing address above and advise us of any updates.

Dear xx xx:

The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our office to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, your permanent residence visa.
I wouldn't worry about it. Seems like a copy and paste mistake. You could reply to the email letting them know of the error and that you will still be sending your documents immediately.

Reactions: Shahanastar
Jan 14, 2019
Hello,

I have a silent reader till now and would like to share our experience with this process. With this we expect to spread hope among people still waiting for their PPR.

Our (My wife and myself) AOR was 02 Dec 2018. We passed our medical on 12 Jan 2019 and then I guess IP2 around first week of February. After that no updates. We received our GCMS in June and it showed review required. Then in September 2019, there was an update stating we passed our medical (I guessed they extended our medicals). After a couple of ghost updates in September, we received our ready for visa email on 02 Oct 2019. We were blessed with our baby boy on 03 Oct 2019. So, we emailed Cic to update them about the family addition and within a week they asked for additional documents within 30 days. We submitted those in the first of Nov 2019. Received our 2nd ready for visa email on Christmas eve 2019. Sent our passports and photocopy of our baby’s passport along with photos on 30 Dec 2019 through FedEx.

Our passports were shown to be delivered on 31st December 2019 at Ottawa, but the delivery location was different. We called FedEx and they reassured us that it’s part of their process and since all of them are govt. buildings, receiving is just at a different location. We called cic to confirm if they have received the passport. Cic agent was great in explaining that there is no information yet but that can be normal, and we should call back after 14 days. On 9th January, the FedEx tracker got activated again, showed pickup at Ottawa and delivered the same day. Called FedEx again and was told they don’t know what happened but this time the delivery location is 365 Laurier Avenue. My best guess is they delivered at the wrong place the first time. We called Cic and they confirmed that they received our passports. Our application got approved, return tracker was activated and was supposed to be delivered on the morning of Jan 20, 2020.

On the morning tracking showed that FedEx delivered the package, but we never received it. Called FedEx and they said they will contact the driver. After 3 hours they confirmed that they have instructed the driver to retrieve the package and deliver it to us. We don’t know where the package was left at the first place. We finally received our package.

My advice for everyone (received their PPR or still waiting) to never lose hope and believe in yourself. I must admit that though our application got delayed, Cic were always very responsive and professional.

I would like to thank @USProgrammer, @SithLord (Best of luck) and @derkdsou for your positive attitude and guidance in even matters like how to call IRCC.

Country of residence: USA
Citizen: India

xnitkam

Jan 4, 2018
Hello,

I have a silent reader till now and would like to share our experience with this process. With this we expect to spread hope among people still waiting for their PPR.

Our (My wife and myself) AOR was 02 Dec 2018. We passed our medical on 12 Jan 2019 and then I guess IP2 around first week of February. After that no updates. We received our GCMS in June and it showed review required. Then in September 2019, there was an update stating we passed our medical (I guessed they extended our medicals). After a couple of ghost updates in September, we received our ready for visa email on 02 Oct 2019. We were blessed with our baby boy on 03 Oct 2019. So, we emailed Cic to update them about the family addition and within a week they asked for additional documents within 30 days. We submitted those in the first of Nov 2019. Received our 2nd ready for visa email on Christmas eve 2019. Sent our passports and photocopy of our baby’s passport along with photos on 30 Dec 2019 through FedEx.

Our passports were shown to be delivered on 31st December 2019 at Ottawa, but the delivery location was different. We called FedEx and they reassured us that it’s part of their process and since all of them are govt. buildings, receiving is just at a different location. We called cic to confirm if they have received the passport. Cic agent was great in explaining that there is no information yet but that can be normal, and we should call back after 14 days. On 9th January, the FedEx tracker got activated again, showed pickup at Ottawa and delivered the same day. Called FedEx again and was told they don’t know what happened but this time the delivery location is 365 Laurier Avenue. My best guess is they delivered at the wrong place the first time. We called Cic and they confirmed that they received our passports. Our application got approved, return tracker was activated and was supposed to be delivered on the morning of Jan 20, 2020.

On the morning tracking showed that FedEx delivered the package, but we never received it. Called FedEx and they said they will contact the driver. After 3 hours they confirmed that they have instructed the driver to retrieve the package and deliver it to us. We don’t know where the package was left at the first place. We finally received our package.

My advice for everyone (received their PPR or still waiting) to never lose hope and believe in yourself. I must admit that though our application got delayed, Cic were always very responsive and professional.

I would like to thank @USProgrammer, @SithLord (Best of luck) and @derkdsou for your positive attitude and guidance in even matters like how to call IRCC.

Country of residence: USA
Citizen: India
Congratulations fellow Canadian PRian. Where in US are and where from India?
I am in east coast and from Mumbai