+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2018 AOR - join here

vesha1990

Mar 24, 2019
Thank you!
And well, this is how it went for me: My Medicals status had your current sentence when they crossed a year (That was back in August). I got a ghost update with nothing changing on my profile last Thursday, then at night I got the remedicals request and the profile changed to: "your action is required".

I think the ghost is rather related to pass on everything, then they sent me remedicals right afterwards. No idea if they tried to extend them. See here: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/bulletins-2012/423-expired-may-24-2012.html

Good luck!

Thank you!!!

My medicals don’t expire till the end of November so I’ll just have to wait and see what they want.

Regards

vesha1990

Mar 24, 2019
They can still go either way. If they extend your medical, you will see the date on which they took that decision. Or if they ask for re-medicals, you will get a request for it through portal/email.

Thank you for your response... so I guess it’s just another waiting game.

Reactions: PrasadK

PRI2019@

Star Member
Feb 11, 2019
I was dying to write this great news...
Ready for visa mail in my inbox... Couldn't believe my eyes!!
AOR 26 December
Med 7 feb
Long silenceeeeee
Remedical request 10 October (India)
Medical submit 15 october
PPR today 25 October (24 Oct as per Canada)

I can't express my gratitude towards each one of you.... Due to you guys I could remain patient and positive... I genuinely mean my words.... I truly wish we all share this happy news very soon!

Last edited:

capricorn7

Star Member
Aug 14, 2018
AOR 26 December
Med 7 feb
Long silenceeeeee
PPR today 25 October

I can't express my gratitude towards each one of you.... Due to you guys I could remain patient and positive... I genuinely mean my words.... I truly wish we all share this happy news very soon!
Congratulations and all the best for next part of this journey !!

Scottish Aly

Star Member
Dec 20, 2018
Scotland UK
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
I need some thoughts from our experienced friends @USProgrammer please!
I passed the re-medicals on Oct 20th and today I got an ADR for a new Schedule A.
Since applying for PR I have moved to Canada on a work visa. Could this be the reason for the request?

Can anyone shed some light??

Reactions: Maya1515

USProgrammer

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2018
Texas, USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO-Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-12-2018
Passport Req..
25-03-2019
LANDED..........
24-08-2019
I need some thoughts from our experienced friends @USProgrammer please!
I passed the re-medicals on Oct 20th and today I got an ADR for a new Schedule A.
Since applying for PR I have moved to Canada on a work visa. Could this be the reason for the request?

Can anyone shed some light??
No idea. Why does it matter? Just send them what they asked for. ;)

Reactions: capricorn7

USProgrammer

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2018
Texas, USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO-Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-12-2018
Passport Req..
25-03-2019
LANDED..........
24-08-2019
AOR 26 December
Med 7 feb
Long silenceeeeee
PPR today 25 October (24 Oct as per Canada)

Congrats! Glad to see yours come through!

Reactions: PRI2019@

Kshow

Star Member
Apr 11, 2017
Please guys I have passed my Remedicals today but my profile still says action required. Am I missing something?

capricorn7

Star Member
Aug 14, 2018
Please guys I have passed my Remedicals today but my profile still says action required. Am I missing something?
When you say passed remedical are you saying you went through medical exam today? If yes then hospital or clinic take few days to send results to IRCC and it will not reflect immediately.

If portal says you passed medical exam already then where do you see action required?

Kshow

Star Member
Apr 11, 2017
When you say passed remedical are you saying you went through medical exam today? If yes then hospital or clinic take few days to send results to IRCC and it will not reflect immediately.

If portal says you passed medical exam already then where do you see action required?
No, Medicals passed today. The status of the application where you would normally see submitted is showing action required.
Also when I got the medical request the additional information area showed ‘we need additional information’ that also is still like that.
I hope I have not missed an ADR, I can’t seem to find anything else

capricorn7

Star Member
Aug 14, 2018
No, Medicals passed today. The status of the application where you would normally see submitted is showing action required.
Also when I got the medical request the additional information area showed ‘we need additional information’ that also is still like that.
I hope I have not missed an ADR, I can’t seem to find anything else
In that case either call or raise web form to get confirmation if anything else needed from your side.

Reactions: Maya1515