+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2018 AOR - join here

L_K_84

Star Member
Jan 3, 2019
Its PPR guys!!!!!!
I'm happy, excited... RELIEVED!
It came in exactly 1 week after passing Eligibility. It was Review Required for POF, but that didn't delay the application much.. So hang in there everyone who's still waiting, it's coming soon!
Thanks everyone for your support, it was really helpful and good luck to you all!

vesha1990

Mar 24, 2019
Its PPR guys!!!!!!
It came in exactly 1 week after passing Eligibility. It was Review Required for POF, but that didn't delay the application much.. So hang in there everyone who's still waiting, it's coming soon!
Thanks everyone for your support, it was really helpful and good luck to you all!
Congrats!! How long were you at review required and your visa office?

Last edited:
Reactions: ladyday and L_K_84

hgyeo

Jul 10, 2019
Its PPR guys!!!!!!
Congarts!!

Reactions: L_K_84

Pura Vida

Oct 10, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
Schedule A
Nomination.....
07-11-2018
AOR Received.
25-12-2018
Med's Done....
13-02-2019
Passport Req..
November 18th 2019
Its PPR guys!!!!!!
Congratulations ! Enjoy it.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Its PPR guys!!!!!!
Congrats!! Good luck!!

I really wish I had review required now. Eligibility Met seems to be a curse lol

kzeed12

May 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney CIO Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
22-09-2018
Yay .. Congrats :)

Happy for you @L_K_84

Its PPR guys!!!!!!

L_K_84

Star Member
Jan 3, 2019
Thanks everyone!

So here's my timeline:
AOR: December 29, 2018
Medicals passed & biometrics request: February 11
Long silence.
Ordered gcms notes in early May, got them early June to find out that eligibility is marked Review Required for POF (most probably for currency conversion reason).
ADR: July 16 (they asked for my spouse's previous marriage divorce certificate and never asked for updated POF)
Ghost update: August 6
Called IRCC the next day and found out that Eligibility was met.
PPR: August 13

Good luck and all the best to you all future Canadians! :)

d6k5d3

Star Member
Oct 31, 2018
What is unusual about my application is that I have not received any ghost update so far! Upon speaking to an agent as well as according to my GCMS notes, I have come to know that eligibility is met and criminality is passed. Security has not yet started. Though GCMS shows eligibility is met, IRCC's online account shows "reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements"! AOR is December 13, 2018.

Is there anything wrong? :(

Last edited:

immitk

Jan 31, 2019
What is unusual about my application is that I have not received any ghost update so far! Upon speaking to an agent as well as according to my GCMS notes, I have come to know that eligibility is met and criminality is passed. Security has not yet started. Though GCMS shows eligibility is met, IRCC's online account shows "reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements"! AOR is December 13, 2018.

Is there anything wrong? :(
"reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements" will be in your account even after your application is approved, to my understanding it changes only after they actually attach PR visa to your passport and send it back to you. Also, some applicant never receive "ghost updates".

Reactions: d6k5d3

d6k5d3

Star Member
Oct 31, 2018
"reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements" will be in your account even after your application is approved, to my understanding it changes only after they actually attach PR visa to your passport and send it back to you. Also, some applicant never receive "ghost updates".
Have you received your PPR?

Reactions: immitk