AOR Received.
22/12/2019
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
Feb 1 2019
My passport expires next month 21 sept and am required to submit passport for COPR within 30days.... I have already initiated d process for passport renewal.

What do I have to do in this situation???

tuhadapeo

Jul 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal -> Vancouver
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-12-2018
AOR Received.
04-12-2018
Med's Done....
14-01-2019
Ohh .... it's been 19 days now with no sign of PR card.. I hope to get it within 1 or 2 weeks
Jeez. What province did you land/reside? BC or Ontario?

Swar_M

Star Member
Jul 18, 2019
Today I have reached a new level. I called about this queue for review email, to learn that my eligibility (which I was told was passed 2 weeks ago) is actually in review, and security still not started... To hear this when my file is already late is just beyond frustrating, it is a whole new experience for me, I think I can sing Queen's I'm going slightly mad in perfect harmony now !
If anyone has some tips about how to deal with the frustration I am all ears, because this is just killing me.
We all have the same feeling I guess. Got mail from Goodale that eligibility requires review and security has not been initiated. It’s too frustrating n right now I have decided to just move on. I m not expecting results any time soon and it’s already 7 months. Time to change job buy car n start thinking of settling down in India

Reactions: PrasadK

Pura Vida

Oct 10, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
Schedule A
Nomination.....
07-11-2018
AOR Received.
25-12-2018
Med's Done....
13-02-2019
Passport Req..
November 18th 2019
Hey, your waiting time is almost 9 months, did you call them? any reason why does it take so long?thanks, I am so worry about myself now
I called, ordered gcms, sent webform, no movement on the file since Feb 2019. I am not under a required review but it is a bad lack I think. My file is at Sydney what about yours?

RhyFerrer

Jan 10, 2019
hello guys I am new here. My AOR is December 28, 2018. I am using a third party in my behalf in my application.
-Medical done last December 10.
-CIC requested police cert last Feb 8 and was able submit last March 5.
-CIC requested for the landing fee last Feb 22.
My expected date of completion was supposedly last June 28. But sadly until now no update receive. As per my representative I only need to wait.
Now my main question is who can I contact or call or maybe email? or can anyone help me in maybe getting an update? Me. Goodale? Im here working in Canada with close work permit and my application is PNP express entry in BC.

Hope you can help me thanks guys.

Shadima

Star Member
Nov 2, 2017
Hi guys & @USProgrammer ,

I got a reply to a web form I submitted about two weeks ago, saying that:
Criminality is valid.
Security is under processing.

Does anyone know what "criminality is valid" means? In addition, does it mean that eligibility has been met? They didn't mention anything about eligibility, although I'd asked for that as well.

Thanks.

Last edited:

supun567

Star Member
Aug 1, 2019
Sri Lanka
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
22-12-2018
Hello people,rprf was requested on the 12th of July and I paid on the 15th of July but I am yet to get ppr yet.i am beginning to get worried sick.my additional document part still reads we are reviewing the additional document you provided.please what do you think
Same here.. rprf requested and paid on 13/20 th July respectively. Did u get any update after that?

L_K_84

Star Member
Jan 3, 2019
Hi guys,

Criminality is valid.

Does anyone know what "criminality is valid" means? In addition, does it mean that eligibility has been met? They didn't mention anything about eligibility, although I'd asked for that as well.

Thanks.
Usually they don't start processing the Security until Eligibility is cleared. So most probably it has been met. Did you have Review Required for eligibility?

supun567

Star Member
Aug 1, 2019
Sri Lanka
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
22-12-2018
Hi guys,

Criminality is valid.

Thanks.
Do you have a military background? I was asked for the same set of documents and rprf payment requests in the same period as yours?

Shadima

Star Member
Nov 2, 2017
Usually they don't start processing the Security until Eligibility is cleared. So most probably it has been met. Did you have Review Required for eligibility?
I guess not. No one mentioned that.

Do you have a military background? I was asked for the same set of documents and rprf payment requests in the same period as yours?
Yes, mandatory military service. What's your current stage?

supun567

Star Member
Aug 1, 2019
Sri Lanka
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
22-12-2018
I guess not. No one mentioned that.

Yes, mandatory military service. What's your current stage?
I actually dont have the control over my account since I applied through an immigration agent. Therefore i dont know the exact status.. i also have 07 years of military service (career service in a technical branch) and was asked for same set of documents on 16th and 23 july

16 jul - rprf request/ spouses renewed passport copy/ supplementary info form (student form)
23 jul - certified military service record plus the resume..

I think we are in the same boat..

Is there any other way to get to know the status apart from the profile?