+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2018 AOR - join here

sangpll2009

Star Member
Jun 16, 2018
On 16th July 2019, I was requested to provide additional documents, namely, Schedule A, Supplementary Information request for Students form and Resume for my unaccompanying spouse and all these docs were submitted on 22nd/23rd July 2019. On 06th August 2019, I was requested to provide the Supplementary Information request form for my spouse again. Any idea why so? I was thinking of raising a web form to know the reason, would it be a good idea? Though the titles of the forms are different, the questions are all the same in both the forms. @USProgrammer @Pura Vida @SithLord

Last edited:

Pura Vida

Oct 10, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
Schedule A
Nomination.....
07-11-2018
AOR Received.
25-12-2018
Med's Done....
13-02-2019
Passport Req..
November 18th 2019
On 16th July 2019, I was requested to provide additional documents, namely, Schedule A, Supplementary Information request for Students form and Resume for my unaccompanying spouse and all these docs were submitted on 22nd/23rd July 2019. On 06th August 2019, I was requested to provide the Supplementary Information request form for my spouse again. Any idea why so? I was thinking of raising a web form to know the reason, would it be a good idea? Though the titles of the forms are different, the questions are all the same in both the forms. @USProgrammer @Pura Vida @SithLord
Hello, I have no idea why did they request this doc, but, try to fill in the document asap and send it first, then by next week if you do not have your ppr then you can request your gcms notes in order to understand the situation. Good luck.

Reactions: Maysa74

sangpll2009

Star Member
Jun 16, 2018
Hello, I have no idea why did they request this doc, but, try to fill in the document asap and send it first, then by next week if you do not have your ppr then you can request your gcms notes in order to understand the situation. Good luck.
Thanks, but do you think it would be better if i raised a webform to know why they asked this form again? I called IRCC, but the call agents weren't able to give an answer as to why it was being requested again.

tuhadapeo

Jul 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal -> Vancouver
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-12-2018
AOR Received.
04-12-2018
Med's Done....
14-01-2019
I would call instead of webform (if that’s something you can do). But yes webform makes sense in this case. I have read cases where they never acknowledged/received the first ADR.

Thanks, but do you think it would be better if i raised a webform to know why they asked this form again? I called IRCC, but the call agents weren't able to give an answer as to why it was being requested again.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Supplementary information forms are usually requested for security checks. These checks are conducted by third party organizations and my guess is they probably required only your spouse's information for specific purposes and hence requested it.

It is generally a good sign when they request such documents. It shows your file is moving!!

Reactions: Pura Vida

hgyeo

Jul 10, 2019
My AOR was Dec. 6, 2018 and ME was Jan. 17, 2019. I have been still waiting for the decision.

I got this email from IRCC on July 25 since my agency and I contacted every week to IRCC by phone and email. I applied the 1st GCMS on April 25 and received on May 28. Then, reapplied the 2nd GCMS on June 25 but am still waiting for it.

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We have verified the information you provided and can confirm that the agent who responded to you on July 16, 2019, took the appropriate actions to follow up on your request.

If you do not receive more information or a decision by August 15, 2019, we invite you to contact us again by using the IRCC Web form available on our website.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

supun567

Star Member
Aug 1, 2019
Sri Lanka
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
22-12-2018
I just received a reply from Mr. Goodale this afternoon and 2 hours later I got an update on my CIC account!
This is the message from his office:
"Eligibility and criminality are passed.
Your security checks are in progress since Jan 31st"

But, in CIC update, they asked me to upload my CV and the Supplementary Information Request form (regarding my studies). Does anyone know about this form? How should I fill it as I'm not a student and I haven't done any thesis before and I'm already in my home country!
I was asked for the same set of documents on 16 July along with the request to pay RPRF which i submitted on 20th. Did you pay your rprf upfront? My Aor was 20th Dec and this was the first time i was asked for any document

Priyanka0390

Star Member
Nov 5, 2017
Guys my I m in ip2 since 19th July and on same day I got remedical request..my remedical was passed on 3rd August but still I haven't received PPR mail..
Is application being approved and all being passed different??
Is there any other step for approval apart from these??

homaiooni

Aug 6, 2019
On 16th July 2019, I was requested to provide additional documents, namely, Schedule A, Supplementary Information request for Students form and Resume for my unaccompanying spouse and all these docs were submitted on 22nd/23rd July 2019. On 06th August 2019, I was requested to provide the Supplementary Information request for Students form for my spouse again. Any idea why so? I was thinking of raising a web form to know the reason, would it be a good idea? @USProgrammer @Pura Vida @SithLord
I was asked for the same set of documents on 16 July along with the request to pay RPRF which i submitted on 20th. Did you pay your rprf upfront? My Aor was 20th Dec and this was the first time i was asked for any document
Yes, I paid it upfront. My AOR was on December 21. It was the first time that I got an update from them after my medical in Januaray.

Reactions: Bunny Thapar

Cauchy-Schwarz

Jun 6, 2019
Today I have reached a new level. I called about this queue for review email, to learn that my eligibility (which I was told was passed 2 weeks ago) is actually in review, and security still not started... To hear this when my file is already late is just beyond frustrating, it is a whole new experience for me, I think I can sing Queen's I'm going slightly mad in perfect harmony now !
If anyone has some tips about how to deal with the frustration I am all ears, because this is just killing me.

Cejay_87

Feb 13, 2019
Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
22/12/2019
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
Feb 1 2019
It has arrived!!!!!! I just got an email about a new message in my cic account.... opened the said message and it said i have 30days to submit my package for COPR the feeling is “ooh my God!!!”........

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
My AOR was Dec. 6, 2018 and ME was Jan. 17, 2019. I have been still waiting for the decision.

I got this email from IRCC on July 25 since my agency and I contacted every week to IRCC by phone and email. I applied the 1st GCMS on April 25 and received on May 28. Then, reapplied the 2nd GCMS on June 25 but am still waiting for it.

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We have verified the information you provided and can confirm that the agent who responded to you on July 16, 2019, took the appropriate actions to follow up on your request.

If you do not receive more information or a decision by August 15, 2019, we invite you to contact us again by using the IRCC Web form available on our website.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.
I'm sorry to say this but you will have to take this with a grain of salt.

I have that exact same response for 2 of my previous remainders sent by the call centre agent;

1) If you do not receive more information or a decision by June 11, 2019, we invite you to contact us again by using the IRCC Web form available on our website

2) If you do not receive more information or a decision by July 26, 2019, we invite you to contact us again by using the IRCC Web form available on our website

Received a third response on Monday for fourth remainder that was sent on August 2, 2019

If you do not receive more information or a decision by August 29, 2019, we invite you to contact us again by using the IRCC Web form available on our website

I will let you know in September what's my new due date when they send fifth remainder :D:D:D

Reactions: hgyeo

ramanbhatti

Mar 16, 2018
Chandigarh
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-11-2018
AOR Received.
1-12-2018
Med's Done....
11-01-2019
Passport Req..
05-07-2019
Thank you for sharing your experience. I am very interested to know when you receive your P.R card so keep us posted. Current processing time displays 12 days on the website. It would be nice to know if they hold up to that date.
Ohh .... it's been 19 days now with no sign of PR card.. I hope to get it within 1 or 2 weeks

ramanbhatti

Mar 16, 2018
Chandigarh
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-11-2018
AOR Received.
1-12-2018
Med's Done....
11-01-2019
Passport Req..
05-07-2019
It has arrived!!!!!! I just got an email about a new message in my cic account.... opened the said message and it said i have 30days to submit my package for COPR the feeling is “ooh my God!!!”........
That feeling is unexplainable... congratulations

Pura Vida

Oct 10, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
Schedule A
Nomination.....
07-11-2018
AOR Received.
25-12-2018
Med's Done....
13-02-2019
Passport Req..
November 18th 2019
Congratulations !!

Reactions: Cejay_87