NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-12-2018
Med's Done....
23-01-2019
:D:D

The timeline:

AOR - 05 Dec 2018.
MEP - 15 Jan 2019 (IP1 probably the same day)
IP2 - 19 July 2019 (Eastern Standard Time)
Ghost update - Probably missed if it was there
PPR - 22 July 2019 (Eastern Standard Time)

Country/Res - India
VO - Ottawa

It's feels surreal. Nervous and excited now. Butterflies in my stomach.

Thank you, everyone, for being a wonderful rock throughout the nail-biting wait with all the highs and the lows!

I hope that all those who are waiting get their PPRs soon as well. :D
Congratulations!! Wishing you the very best in all your plans ahead!

Reactions: DieneUmi

kzeed12

May 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney CIO Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
22-09-2018
guys I had already shared my details. Sharing again

AOR 28 dec 2018
Meds passed 8th feb
Ip2 13 july
Rprf 15 july
Then silence and today got the mail around 5 in the evening. FSW outland. Country of residence India. I reside in Chandigarh. I never ordered any notes nor did I call anyone. Got to be lucky enough. Guys wait pays and this tgread has always kept my spirits high when ever I was down. Thank u soo much all n I wish all the best to everyone awaiting their PPRs . U guys gna get it rocking soon...
Thanks a lot lot for sharing the info again..

Appreciate - and best wishes - :) .. A new journey begins :)

shege45

Nov 29, 2018

AOR 28 dec 2018
Meds passed 8th feb
Ip2 13 july
Rprf 15 july
Then silence and today got the mail around 5 in the evening. FSW outland. Country of residence India. I reside in Chandigarh. I never ordered any notes nor did I call anyone. Got to be lucky enough. Guys wait pays and this tgread has always kept my spirits high when ever I was down. Thank u soo much all n I wish all the best to everyone awaiting their PPRs . U guys gna get it rocking soon...
Was july 15 the day you paid your rprf fee or it was the day u got the letter. Also in you rprf request letter, was it stated that admissibility review was in progress or both eligibility and admissibility?

Reactions: namrez

Maysa74

Star Member
Jul 10, 2019
Just got the below reply for the email I sent last week to ircc.

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and have forwarded it to the responsible office.

They will contact you if further information is required or if a decision is made on your application.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Can someone please help me how long will it take for me to the golden email?

Cauchy-Schwarz

Jun 6, 2019
No means?
My 6 month timeline is already up. So was trying to decode this email.
This is the automated response, there simply is nothing to decode here, nothing about the status or any other important details that would help you understand where you're at now. Your best bet to learn more about your application would be, as it is almost always the case, to get your GCMS notes, or contact your MP if you are inland (not sure about from abroad). This will be a real test of patience in a way, because MPs can be a bit slow to reply or hard to reach, and GCMS notes take over a month to receive. So... hang on :/

Reactions: kzeed12

Maysa74

Star Member
Jul 10, 2019
This is the automated response, there simply is nothing to decode here, nothing about the status or any other important details that would help you understand where you're at now. Your best bet to learn more about your application would be, as it is almost always the case, to get your GCMS notes, or contact your MP if you are inland (not sure about from abroad). This will be a real test of patience in a way, because MPs can be a bit slow to reply or hard to reach, and GCMS notes take over a month to receive. So... hang on :/
Okkk..thanks a lot :)

namrez

Star Member
Nov 1, 2018

AOR 28 dec 2018
Meds passed 8th feb
Ip2 13 july
Rprf 15 july
Congratulations!! Was there any update after rprf? I paid on 17th and it shows file has been uploaded. Nothing since then!

Reactions: kauramrit

kzeed12

May 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney CIO Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
22-09-2018
Just got the below reply for the email I sent last week to ircc.

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and have forwarded it to the responsible office.

They will contact you if further information is required or if a decision is made on your application.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Can someone please help me how long will it take for me to the golden email?
Maysa
This is the latest format of generic emails the centre has been sending out while forwarding your query to the processing office/officer.

If you are past 6 months of aor - gcms notes would be a pointer along with updates from cic agents and MP..

Look out for ghost updates - a sign that says the app is going through processing and its getting warmer to ppr..

Processing duration and confirmation regarding completion dates is a long shot with ircc these days .. kinda sad though

Same as what Cauchy-Schwarz said..

Sonali1990

Aug 25, 2017
Good News..PPR for me today !!

AOR - 31st Dec
1st Ghost update - 12th July
2nd Ghost update - 19th July
PPR- 23rd July

Hang in there guys..! Good news is coming soon..
Hello,

Can you explain the Ghost email thing. Does it comes to your email Or Is it a cic login update.

Thanks

Pdhiman 28

Star Member
Jan 31, 2019
Hello guys
I need help with something ... I got my COPR and on that my last date of entry in Canada is wrong and even that last place of entry too ... they had my original date and place (first time I entered Canada ) as my last date of entry ... what should I do ?

mananmehta218

Aug 30, 2018
Hello,

Can you explain the Ghost email thing. Does it comes to your email Or Is it a cic login update.

Thanks
We got no email indication for application updated ...When we logged in to our CIC account instead of submitted we saw "application updated' when we opened there was absolutely no change in any text