17-07-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-07-2019
LANDED..........
06-11-2019
:D:D

The timeline:

AOR - 05 Dec 2018.
MEP - 15 Jan 2019 (IP1 probably the same day)
IP2 - 19 July 2019 (Eastern Standard Time)
Ghost update - Probably missed if it was there
PPR - 22 July 2019 (Eastern Standard Time)

Country/Res - India
VO - Ottawa

It's feels surreal. Nervous and excited now. Butterflies in my stomach.

Thank you, everyone, for being a wonderful rock throughout the nail-biting wait with all the highs and the lows!

I hope that all those who are waiting get their PPRs soon as well. :D
Many congratulations

luzd0405

Star Member
Dec 7, 2018
Congrats to all those who have received their PPRs, in the meantime, I just got my GCMS notes that was requested back in May.
We are a family of 2 applying through FSW-O, with me being the PA and my wife being the dependent. AOR 23rd Dec 2018.
Our case has been with CIO Sydney since the beginning, and as of today, our eligibility is met, medical and criminality are passed, security is not started, and info sharing is in progress.
Based on my readings on this forum that generally speaking, info sharing should not take very long to process. In our case, my info sharing was completed back in Feb, while my wife's was noted "biographic request response-errors returned-EPCQS-PCQS unavailable". I'm thinking this might be some kind of systematic error that's delaying our progression? There’s been no movement on our application since the error occurred on March 1st.
There's also another thing that bugs me on the notes - although our application was initiated and submitted while we lived in the US, we moved back to our home country a few months into the AOR. I immediately submitted a web form to update my address and phone# upon moving, but on the notes I noticed my wife's address and phone# were the obsolete US ones, apparently they only updated my contact info but not my wife's. I promptly submitted another web form in my wife's name to change her contact info. Maybe this has something to do with the aforementioned info sharing error?
Also on the second page of the notes it indicates that our file was assigned to CB01126, I've heard that cases assigned to this particular agent/office take forever to be processed, is that true?
Long post with lots of questions, I'd really appreciate it if anyone can give us some insight.

Last edited:
Reactions: DieneUmi

kzeed12

May 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney CIO Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
22-09-2018
R
Congrats to all those who have received their PPRs, in the meantime, I just got my GCMS notes that was requested back in May.
We are a family of 2 applying through FSW-O, with me being the PR and my wife being the dependent. AOR 23rd Dec 2018.
Our case has been with CIO Sydney since the beginning, and as of today, our eligibility is met, medical and criminality are passed, security is not started, and info sharing is in progress.
Based on my readings on this forum that generally speaking, info sharing should not take very long to process. In our case, my info sharing was completed back in Feb, while my wife's was noted "biographic request response-errors returned-EPCQS-PCQS unavailable". I'm thinking this might be some kind of systematic error that's delaying our progression?
There's also another thing that bugs me on the notes - although our application was initiated and submitted while we lived in the US, we moved back to our home country a few months into the AOR. I immediately submitted a web form to update my address and phone# upon moving, but on the notes I noticed my wife's address and phone# were the obsolete US ones, apparently they only updated my contact info but not my wife's. I promptly submitted another web form in my wife's name to change her contact info. Maybe this has something to do with the aforementioned info sharing error?
Also on the second page of the notes it indicates that our file was assigned to CB01126, I've heard that cases assigned to this particular agent/office take forever to be processed, is that true?
Long post with lots of questions, I'd really appreciate it if anyone can give us some insight.
Regarding CB01126 - a lot of us are under review for eligibility - but since your eligibility is met - you dont have to worry about that ..

I have seen recently a lot of applications who security gets over in less than a months time unless ss - so hope that once someone starts working on your file - security should be complete after info sharing soon..

Third - sometimes - ircc call center is not that updated with information compared to application process .. i have seen a couple of apps here where ircc call center agents says eligibility under review, security not started and they get their ppr in less than a weeks time - so do not worry ..

Just be patient .. i know its hard - i am one among people still waiting - just hope for the best ..
Call them bi weekly - raise cse as needed - and hope for the best ..
While raising cse - try being as honest about how bad the situation is and they should respond - fingers crossed

SID@1991

May 16, 2019
Congrats to all who got Approval!
This is FSW inland applicant, in Canada for like last 3 yrs. Yesterday I got to know that the company for which I worked in India, moved to some other location. My employment/reference letter is backdated (2015), got that when I left for Canada. Should I update the new address of that company to IRCC? or it's not that important.

kauramrit

Jul 14, 2018
yayyy :)..

Could you share your timeline - ircc call cse info - gcms updates when you get a chance

guys I had already shared my details. Sharing again

AOR 28 dec 2018
Meds passed 8th feb
Ip2 13 july
Rprf 15 july
Then silence and today got the mail around 5 in the evening. FSW outland. Country of residence India. I reside in Chandigarh. I never ordered any notes nor did I call anyone. Got to be lucky enough. Guys wait pays and this tgread has always kept my spirits high when ever I was down. Thank u soo much all n I wish all the best to everyone awaiting their PPRs . U guys gna get it rocking soon...

Cauchy-Schwarz

Jun 6, 2019
It really seems to be coming in waves. I'm happy for all of you folks who were part of the last one.
Hopefully I'll follow the tides soon as I got a ghost update last Friday. Gotta admit I am checking my emails 6x/hour when awake now :D
Following everyone's tribulations here is really helping with the frustration/impatience. So thank you guys for sharing.