+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2018 AOR - join here

mananmehta218

Aug 30, 2018
Hi guys. After many months of waiting, praying, calling IRCC, sending CSEs and consoling myself in this forum and thinking my file had been forgotten,........I finally received the golden email ...... and the feeling is amazing. My timelines are as below:

AOR Dec 23
Medicals Passed: 4th February. Then ................Looooooong silence.
Called IRCC after 5 months and was told my file was last touched in February and was told to call a month later.
Got 3 ADRs towards the 6 months. Submitted on the 7th day and a day after received 2 ghost updates. My background status changed to we are processing your background check. Then silence for almost a month.....
Then yesterday I received a 3rd ghost update.
Today, PPR.
So in total, almost 7 months to process.

I sincerely pray and hope that everyone here will receive their golden email. I know the wait is not easy but hang in there. It will surely come.
Congratulations !!

shreya5391

Jun 14, 2019
My AOR is 26.12.2018
Med pass 7feb
Eligibility recommend pass
Criminality pass
Security not started
It's been 6.5 months now... Is there anyone else wid same AOR or status...?? My B.G check isn't yet started ...even my MEDICAL is going to expire in August ...so quite disheartened!!

You should try calling them using and telling them to send a message to the processing centre. That is what i did and thankfully within 3 days my status started getting updated, at least my back ground check has begun.

Hope it helps :)

Maya1515

Star Member
Mar 13, 2019
Category........
FSW
@Pura Vida Thank you for your kind words from 3 days before! Hope we hear back from them very soon.

@PRI2019@ My aor is 18 Dec and same situation. My eligibility was just marked recommended pass this week! I'm just thankful they reached our files and I don't have a RR or some ADR, which many people started receiving in their 7th month! The call center did send a reminder when I talked to them when I reached the 6th month but don't think it played any role in them starting to work on my case. It seems more to me that it's only now that they are reaching and seriously assessing the friendzoned backlogged files. The agent told me that security will take time because it depends on external agencies.. My medicals also expire at the beginning of August and don't want to pay for other ones + hassle to take appointment and travel to do it and I just hate doing chest rays... These radioactive things are just nasty stuff that should be avoided as much as possible. But medicals can be extended depends on the officer and certain conditions. My post p.698 had a link about this.

So let's be positive! Hope we get our medics extended! The longest wait is behind, the final answer can be sooner than we think.

Devesh610

Star Member
Jul 13, 2019
Hi, need some help.

Received the copr mail yesterday and per the mail, am required to send the passports to the High commission of Canada, Delhi via the VFS service. The catch is, my wife and I relocated to USA some time ago. Interestingly we had received ADR for FBI clearance certificate because of the same on Tuesday but I guess the same was missed by the people who issue the copr

Can someone help with the procedure to change the stamping location - how can I get them to change it to NY or Ottawa itself rather than delhi., India

Scottish Aly

Star Member
Dec 20, 2018
Scotland UK
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
My AOR is 26.12.2018
Med pass 7feb
Criminality pass
Security not started
It's been 6.5 months now... Is there anyone else wid same AOR or status...?? My B.G check isn't yet started ...even my MEDICAL is going to expire in August ...so quite disheartened!!
Exact same AOR.
I just got my first update yesterday since medicals passed on 7th feb.
Hoping we both receive PPR soon!

Shahanastar

Oct 25, 2018
Category........
FSW
@Pura Vida Thank you for your kind words from 3 days before! Hope we hear back from them very soon.

@PRI2019@ My aor is 18 Dec and same situation. My eligibility was just marked recommended pass this week! I'm just thankful they reached our files and I don't have a RR or some ADR, which many people started receiving in their 7th month! The call center did send a reminder when I talked to them when I reached the 6th month but don't think it played any role in them starting to work on my case. It seems more to me that it's only now that they are reaching and seriously assessing the friendzoned backlogged files. The agent told me that security will take time because it depends on external agencies.. My medicals also expire at the beginning of August and don't want to pay for other ones + hassle to take appointment and travel to do it and I just hate doing chest rays... These radioactive things are just nasty stuff that should be avoided as much as possible. But medicals can be extended depends on the officer and certain conditions. My post p.698 had a link about this.

So let's be positive! Hope we get our medics extended! The longest wait is behind, the final answer can be sooner than we think.
A large number of friendzoned applicants had eligibility recommended pass including myself.

Reactions: Maya1515

PRI2019@

Star Member
Feb 11, 2019

Did u send mail to Ralph?? I mailed him yesterday ... In d mail he mentioned that medical wl expire in August.... So I think I'll need to go through medical test again... Also I wanna knw whether to get medical pass update, again they'll take 40 days??

Maya1515

Star Member
Mar 13, 2019
Category........
FSW
Did u send mail to Ralph?? I mailed him yesterday ... In d mail he mentioned that medical wl expire in August.... So I think I'll need to go through medical test again... Also I wanna knw whether to get medical pass update, again they'll take 40 days??
No idea tbh!

shege45

Nov 29, 2018
I just got an rprf request this morning which is my first update since med pass.
Aor dec 22
I’m trying to upload the receipt
Which i did but the space provided for the receipt still shows update even after uploading the receipt.
Is there anyone who has gone through this before

Shahanastar

Oct 25, 2018
Category........
FSW
Remedicals are generally assessed within a week. Still let’s hope you don’t have to do them.

Shahanastar

Oct 25, 2018
Category........
FSW
It’s..
We are processing your background check. We will send you message if we need more information. But this status is same since March 10.

Thanks
That’s ok. You can either call IRCC or raise a webform to know the status. Calling will be better since webform responses are very generic.

Priyanka0390

Star Member
Nov 5, 2017
My AOR is 26.12.2018
Med pass 7feb
Criminality pass
Security not started
Called CIC on monday ,they told nothing has started..
Sent mail to ralph yesterday and got a reply eligibility is in progress-recommended pass and criminality , security not started..
Medical valid till sept
AOR : 28 Dec 2018

Reactions: PRI2019@