hgyeo

Jul 10, 2019
Is anyone still waiting for PPR?

PNP inland nominated by ON
AOR Dec. 6, 2018
Medical pass Jan. 17, 2019

amandamoa

Jun 18, 2019
It's PPR, GUYS!!! Got the Ready for visa e-mail!! Couldn't believe it! Still can't believe it!
Actually I received the e-mail on friday, but I was busy (celebrating lol) figuring out what documents to send to the consulate. So yeah! One by one, everyone in this forum will get their beloved PPR. My timeline is as follows:

AOR December 3
MeP January 14
ADR June 20
IP2 June 20
PPR July 4
RPRF paid somewhere between IP2 and PPR... (late june i guess).

GOOD LUCK Y'ALL!

xxmaulinxx

Apr 29, 2019
hello Everyone,

I have just received my PNP nominations last week and my IELTS going to expire on 5th August 2019. So can I submit application to IRCC with same IELTS before 5th August it will be okay or Immigration Officer will ask me for retake.

Reactions: raysflavor

USProgrammer

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2018
Texas, USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO-Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-12-2018
Passport Req..
25-03-2019
LANDED..........
24-08-2019
Good day fellows,

Id like to ask what are the necessary documents needed that is required upon landing?

Thank you.
I have the same query
CoPR, your passport (with visa if applicable), and up-to-date proof of funds.

Goods accompanying and goods to follow lists if applicable (items and CAD amounts of value).

Cauchy-Schwarz

Jun 6, 2019
Hello fellow Decemberies,

I am still waiting like a lot of you, for any news. Contacted my MP on the matter to see what they can find. I was just wondering about a technicality. In mid august I have a 2 weeks long holiday trip planned back home. If PPR comes right during or before that trip, I am afraid it would completely mess it up, as in losing the plane tickets (1000 dollars) and/or missing a friend's wedding among other things. I do not want to screw my holidays as I haven't seen my family for 2 years and have not taken any for 2 years as well. Does anyone have any idea how accommodating would IRCC be about this, or how the whole passport thing works (I am inland) ?

USProgrammer

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2018
Texas, USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO-Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-12-2018
Passport Req..
25-03-2019
LANDED..........
24-08-2019
Hello fellow Decemberies,

I am still waiting like a lot of you, for any news. Contacted my MP on the matter to see what they can find. I was just wondering about a technicality. In mid august I have a 2 weeks long holiday trip planned back home. If PPR comes right during or before that trip, I am afraid it would completely mess it up, as in losing the plane tickets (1000 dollars) and/or missing a friend's wedding among other things. I do not want to screw my holidays as I haven't seen my family for 2 years and have not taken any for 2 years as well. Does anyone have any idea how accommodating would IRCC be about this, or how the whole passport thing works (I am inland) ?
If you are inland (I assume you are since you said "my MP"), you will have an interview scheduled for landing. The email should have an email you can reply to in order to try to set a different appointment.

ramanbhatti

Mar 16, 2018
Chandigarh
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-11-2018
AOR Received.
1-12-2018
Med's Done....
11-01-2019
Passport Req..
05-07-2019
CoPR, your passport (with visa if applicable), and up-to-date proof of funds.

Goods accompanying and goods to follow lists if applicable (items and CAD amounts of value).
Can I show the same proof of funds document which I have submitted with the application? My funds are in FIxed deposit form, can i show bank letter and FD receipts there? And I am carrying $2000 with me

Cauchy-Schwarz

Jun 6, 2019
Can I show the same proof of funds document which I have submitted with the application? My funds are in FIxed deposit form, can i show bank letter and FD receipts there? And I am carrying $2000 with me
Well you can sureley show the same type of document, but it has to be up to date, so you'll need to get a new one that reflects the current situation.

USProgrammer

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2018
Texas, USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO-Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-12-2018
Passport Req..
25-03-2019
LANDED..........
24-08-2019
If your proof of funds is less than 6 months old it should be fine. Most people report that the agent doesn't ask for the POF anyway, but you are required to be able to show POF at landing.

Reactions: M527419

Tahaj

Feb 20, 2019
Hi all,

so two questions:

1) recently i noticed that my UCI has changed. I don't know when it happened but it did. and recently, I think after they shifted my application from CPC Ottawa to London VO. Is that normal? Am I just being paranoid? Or is it something to be paranoid about?

2) Can anyone PLEASE tell me how I can talk to someone at the London VO? I've dropped them an email a few webforms and tried calling them, but all i get is the automated system

Dec 3rd AOR - In the 8th Month

Dipi1305

Star Member
May 21, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-Nov-2018
Nomination.....
14-Oct-2018
AOR Received.
12-Dec-2018
Med's Done....
23-Jan-2019
Passport Req..
17-07-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-07-2019
LANDED..........
06-11-2019
We are 12th December AOR, British Born citizens and we have heard nothing from London visa office. It is really demoralising and frustrating. It seems like there is no pattern and all down to luck. Hope the remaining December applicants hear soon.
Yup hoping for the same...AOR 12 Dec single applicant from India

MarcioSilva

Aug 27, 2018
It's PPR, GUYS!!! Got the Ready for visa e-mail!! Couldn't believe it! Still can't believe it!
Actually I received the e-mail on friday, but I was busy (celebrating lol) figuring out what documents to send to the consulate. So yeah! One by one, everyone in this forum will get their beloved PPR. My timeline is as follows:

AOR December 3
MeP January 14
ADR June 20
IP2 June 20
PPR July 4
RPRF paid somewhere between IP2 and PPR... (late june i guess).

GOOD LUCK Y'ALL!
CONGRATS!

Reactions: amandamoa

juandavid

Jul 10, 2019
Hi, I'm a DEC 19 AOR Inland Applicant

Today I received my GCMS notes and unfortunately my eligibility says not met;

under note 2 it says; no duties provided for employment/no letter of support for foreign work experience **NOT MET

note 3: everything is fine with my other documents, and the last part says - DOCUMENTS SET FOR REVIEW -

I honestly freaked out when I've read that, after I calmed down I immediately gathered all my employment documents when I was still in my country of origin, certification letter from the company I worked for, including my salary, benefits, start date and end date (2 1/2 years of work experience), probationary employment agreement, another employment agreement when I was regularized, my payslips and even my tax form from my country and raised a webform providing these documents.

My application status is still open according to my GCMS notes; but having read that my eligibility not met - for refusal seriously freaked me out.

does anyone have any experience like this? and do you think there's a chance they will review the new documents I've provided and hopefully pass my eligibility? Thank you.