+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2018 AOR - join here

ruthio87

Apr 29, 2019
Did you ask them specifically to tell you the reason for the "Review Required" or they just found it out on their own? I also have Review required for Eligibility, but the MP office didn't specify the reason..
They found it out on their own, but by all means tell them about yours just in case.

anujzingh

Oct 2, 2018
Hi All,

I am AOR 23 Dec applicant from India. MEP 5 Feb.
On 28th June, I moved to IP2, but haven't got any update or intimation post that. I have been observing that people usually get PPR a bit quickly post moving to IP2, but in my case, it's not the case. Could anybody please guide if this is the normal scenario. And how much time on an average it takes from IP2 to PPR.

vyper1

Star Member
Jun 22, 2017
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
29/12/2018
Just finished my inland, landing interview (CEC). Appointment time was at 2pm and we arrived at around 1:40pm(my wife and myself). Got a number and waited about 40 mins before it was called. Went up, was asked the address where the pr card will be going, and proceeded to change it as we moved recently.

He then took all the necessary documents, asked us the confirmation questions, got us to sign COPR, and that was it!

He asked how we met and where we work, but it seemed more conversational than an actual inquiry as we laughed a bit after telling him the story. All in all, a good and relatively quick experience, and I don't think the feeling has truly seeped into my skin yet.

My landing is at Etobicoke, and we are currently getting our SIN changed, same building. All of this to say, if you're like me and your middle name should actually be paranoid, don't fret. Once you get that landing email, it's definitely PR. My eternal gratefulness to everyone on this forum for helping me through some sleepless nights and wondering days, I hope everyone can get PPR or the landing email.

Sidenote, he only took the stamped and signed picture for both of us, why do they ask for 2?

impulseoceanic

Dec 1, 2011
Visa Office......
crs 450
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Just finished my inland, landing interview (CEC). Appointment time was at 2pm and we arrived at around 1:40pm(my wife and myself). Got a number and waited about 40 mins before it was called. Went up, was asked the address where the pr card will be going, and proceeded to change it as we moved recently.

He then took all the necessary documents, asked us the confirmation questions, got us to sign COPR, and that was it!

He asked how we met and where we work, but it seemed more conversational than an actual inquiry as we laughed a bit after telling him the story. All in all, a good and relatively quick experience, and I don't think the feeling has truly seeped into my skin yet.

My landing is at Etobicoke, and we are currently getting our SIN changed, same building. All of this to say, if you're like me and your middle name should actually be paranoid, don't fret. Once you get that landing email, it's definitely PR. My eternal gratefulness to everyone on this forum for helping me through some sleepless nights and wondering days, I hope everyone can get PPR or the landing email.

Sidenote, he only took the stamped and signed picture for both of us, why do they ask for 2?
well this does not help us. many of us are waiting and following this thread for knowing aor to pr status. anyways thanks for sharing

USProgrammer

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2018
Texas, USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO-Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-12-2018
Passport Req..
25-03-2019
LANDED..........
24-08-2019
well this does not help us. many of us are waiting and following this thread for knowing aor to pr status. anyways thanks for sharing
I disagree. I'm very interested in our cohort's landing experiences, including inland (even though I'm outland). I think many are.

The thread is "December 2018 AOR", not "Just PPR Timelines for December 2018 AOR". I like hearing the holistic experiences beginning to end for our group.

USProgrammer

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2018
Texas, USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO-Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-12-2018
Passport Req..
25-03-2019
LANDED..........
24-08-2019

Congrats. I can't wait for IRCC to sign my CoPR next month!

Reactions: tuhadapeo

tuhadapeo

Jul 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal -> Vancouver
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-12-2018
AOR Received.
04-12-2018
Med's Done....
14-01-2019

vyper1

Star Member
Jun 22, 2017
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
29/12/2018
Sorry to hear that. Just thought that people would appreciate knowing the process as even after getting email for landing interview, I was still worried/nervous. Best of luck though.

Reactions: M527419 and vinayk

Madan_Tanya

Jul 9, 2019
Hi Guys,

Have been a silent reader of this and trust me it has been really helpful...Thank you for insights..

We have just received request for RPRF and also an ADR.

Me and my husband both moved to US after applying for PR.
My husband moved in November 2018 and moved in March 2019.

IRCC has requested us to upload FBI clearance Certificate for both me and my husband. I need help over here to understand the process to get this certificate from FBI.

Timelines are as below
AOR : 15th December 2018
Medical Update : 29th January 2019
There has been no update after medical.

I hope that this ADR requirement is a positive ray of hope for our application.

tuhadapeo

Jul 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal -> Vancouver
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-12-2018
AOR Received.
04-12-2018
Med's Done....
14-01-2019
Here you go. Good luck

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/police-certificates/how/united-states.html

Hi Guys,

Have been a silent reader of this and trust me it has been really helpful...Thank you for insights..

We have just received request for RPRF and also an ADR.

Me and my husband both moved to US after applying for PR.
My husband moved in November 2018 and moved in March 2019.

IRCC has requested us to upload FBI clearance Certificate for both me and my husband. I need help over here to understand the process to get this certificate from FBI.

Timelines are as below
AOR : 15th December 2018
Medical Update : 29th January 2019
There has been no update after medical.

I hope that this ADR requirement is a positive ray of hope for our application.