+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2018 AOR - join here

m2can

Jun 4, 2019
Phone (from within Canada): 1 888 242 2100
Phone (from outside of Canada [block caller ID]): 1 613 944 4000

I asked them to tell me specifically the lines I put there (visa office, medical, criminality, security, eligibility) as they have them in their system. Otherwise, they talk in general terms like "background check" like the EE portal does. "Background" = security+criminality, but if you ask specifically, they will tell you.

If you dial the 613 # outside of Canada, you can use these options (wait until it's ready to accept an option): 1 1 1. Then you'll get transferred to IRCC (the same as the 888 # inside Canada and you'll hear a male voice). Then you can use options 2 1 1 0 to get to an operator "fast" (it's the family sponsorship information menu tree but it goes to the same phone operators).

If you follow the tree normally to get info about your application, you'll have to enter your application number, date of birth, and listen to a long read-out of its status before you get to get in a phone queue, and 2/3 the time it will just say "we're too busy. call back later" instead of putting you in a queue.

I tried this twice

Once using their menu tree and the other time using the suggestion given by @USProgrammer.

However, It keeps telling me to hang up and call back later.

:(

Its been forever since the MEP (5th Feb) that I haven't heard anything from them.

And this is the first time I'm calling them (Its been almost 190 now).

Anyone else had better luck calling them up recently??? Did you do something else to connect to them?

m2can

Jun 4, 2019
I got through to the call centre and got the following details:

Visa office : NDVO
Medical : Passed
Criminality : Not Started
Security : Not Started
Eligibility : In Progress

This is at 190 days.

These details seem to have given me more to worry about it seems. But the person at the call center was very kind and said that the file is complete and we dont need any further documents :(

Can someone help me with the timelines of New Delhi Visa Office? How long do they usually take?

steoneill

Feb 28, 2017
Is there anyone here who recently got asked for the IMM5669 / Schedule 1 Form and was given 7 days to submit ? Has anyone since gotten PPR / an update, if so how long did it take to hear back after uploading the form ?

misha851

Mar 22, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
22-12-2018
I did one time, but no reply. There are no reasons to them to be "mad". This is just a normal procedure to grant access to information according to the Information Act and the Privacy Act.
Thanks for reply ) Have you finally received your set of notes and how many days it took?

PatwaBobby

Star Member
Mar 7, 2019
Is there anyone here who recently got asked for the IMM5669 / Schedule 1 Form and was given 7 days to submit ? Has anyone since gotten PPR / an update, if so how long did it take to hear back after uploading the form ?
I got a form request, uploaded within a day out of 7 days, 2 weeks have passed no update

USProgrammer

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2018
Texas, USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO-Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-12-2018
Passport Req..
25-03-2019
LANDED..........
24-08-2019
I tried this twice

Once using their menu tree and the other time using the suggestion given by @USProgrammer.

However, It keeps telling me to hang up and call back later.

:(

Its been forever since the MEP (5th Feb) that I haven't heard anything from them.

And this is the first time I'm calling them (Its been almost 190 now).

Anyone else had better luck calling them up recently??? Did you do something else to connect to them?
Just keep trying. It will work eventually. Their queue fills up and won't accept new calls. Using my options I provide, it takes only 2 minutes for each try.

SoonToBe

Jun 14, 2019
My status changed a few days ago to

• We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Eligibility is still in progress.

Is this IP2? Does this mean something will happen soon?

PatwaBobby

Star Member
Mar 7, 2019
Ppr it is with the grace of God.
Aor 25th Jan
Mep 5th March.
Bil 11th March
Ghost 1 28th March.
Got ghost 2 with ppr.
PPR 3rd july.
Vo Ottawa.
Thank you guys this group kept me sane for 5 months.
Congrats,
My status changed a few days ago to

• We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Eligibility is still in progress.

Is this IP2? Does this mean something will happen soon?

Yes
Yes

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi !
40 days ago I ordered a set of GCMS notes but haven't received it yet.
I am considering about filing a complaint to the ICC (Information Commissioner of Canada) now. Does anybody have such an experience? Will it help with getting my notes promptly or it will just drive agents mad?
Any opinion is highly appreciated especially of such experts as @legalfalcon.
Getting your GCMS notes is a legal process, if they are delayed, contact IRCC and see oil they respond, if they don't, you have the legal right to file a complaint.