23-Jan-2019
Passport Req..
17-07-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-07-2019
LANDED..........
06-11-2019
Us whose cases are with CIO Sydney are not seeing any movement. :(
I guess same scenario is with Ottawa , edmonton and Montreal etc. I am seeing that the frequency of issuing PPR to Dec batch applicants is relatively less as compared to other months applicants

Paki99

Jan 16, 2019
Its PPR Guys!! Thank God the wait is over!

Timeline:

AOR........... 3rd December
MEP............ 15th January
BIO METRICS DONE............ 18th Jan

Then a looooooonnggggg Silence

Called IRCC on 6th June (agent said only ELIGIBILITY IS PASSED)

Raised a Web Form 11th June (Reply said file is in London VO)

Raised a Web Form to my VO (London) on 24th June (No Reply Yet)

Ghost Update......... 27th June

PPR.................... 01st July....... :)

FSW from Pakistan. Single Applicant

I would like to thank US Programmer and SithLord for their valuable input. US Programmer told me that my ghost update will be my approval and I will get PPR in few days from that, its exactly the way it turned out to be, Thanks Dude. SithLord said London Processing Time is 190 - 210 days, and it came on the 208th day! Thanks Man! I am praying you get yours soon.

I feel like jumping and dancing, cannot believe that I am writing this message. The only lesson I got from this experience is that waiting is difficult but its rewarding! This forum has been a big help, all the members are so helpful and fantastic! I pray all of the remaining DEC AOR get what we want badly! The PPR!

Through the waiting period I kept on listening to one song on the loop, DANGAL DANGAL from the Aamir Khan movie, it kept me motivated in moments where I almost lost hope!

Finally, I did not get the PPR as a golden email, the email said YOU HAVE A MESSAGE IN YOUR CIC ACCOUNT. When I checked my CIC portal, it had a message titled REQUEST LETTER, which said I need to submit my Passport and photos to the Islamabad Embassy and I had 30 days to do it. Will do that tomorrow!

Aprajita

Sep 7, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi

Timeline:

I would like to thank US Programmer and SithLord for their valuable input. US Programmer told me that my ghost update will be my approval and I will get PPR in few days from that, its exactly the way it turned out to be, Thanks Dude. SithLord said London Processing Time is 190 - 210 days, and it came on the 208th day! Thanks Man! I am praying you get yours soon.

I feel like jumping and dancing, cannot believe that I am writing this message. The only lesson I got from this experience is that waiting is difficult but its rewarding! This forum has been a big help, all the members are so helpful and fantastic! I pray all of the remaining DEC AOR get what we want badly! The PPR!

Through the waiting period I kept on listening to one song on the loop, DANGAL DANGAL from the Aamir Khan movie, it kept me motivated in moments where I almost lost hope!

Finally, I did not get the PPR as a golden email, the email said YOU HAVE A MESSAGE IN YOUR CIC ACCOUNT. When I checked my CIC portal, it had a message titled REQUEST LETTER, which said I need to submit my Passport and photos to the Islamabad Embassy and I had 30 days to do it. Will do that tomorrow!
Congrats !!!!

Shahanastar

Oct 25, 2018
Category........
FSW

Timeline:

Congrats! Good to see some movement from London.

Reactions: derkdsou

anas_alam

Mar 23, 2019
Karachi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-12-2018
AOR Received.
20-01-2019

Timeline:

Same status I also got the email for update in CIC account at 6:29 PST on July 1, Canada Day !!! Vive la Canada

Eugene12

Nov 15, 2018
The same here, Aor Dec 12, no update since med and bio January 24
according to my agent:
BC currently valid
According to Ralph's office:
criminality passed
Eligibility met
Security not started
CIO Sydney
PNP ontario
Hello, can you tell Ralph's email, AOR DEC 30

DieneUmi

Jul 2, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-12-2018
AOR Received.
05-12-2018
Have you ordered GCMS notes? Mine was stuck in MEP and just recieved another ADR last week
No. I might if there is no activity for a few more days.

MarcioSilva

Aug 27, 2018
Hi !
40 days ago I ordered a set of GCMS notes but haven't received it yet.
I am considering about filing a complaint to the ICC (Information Commissioner of Canada) now. Does anybody have such an experience? Will it help with getting my notes promptly or it will just drive agents mad?
Any opinion is highly appreciated especially of such experts as @legalfalcon.
I did one time, but no reply. There are no reasons to them to be "mad". This is just a normal procedure to grant access to information according to the Information Act and the Privacy Act.