+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2018 AOR - join here

shreya5391

Jun 14, 2019
So a colleague of mine applied in March just got their PPR from Edmonton office.... while I will be joining the Elite zone tmr
bahahahahaha
happy for him but at the same timewhat.the.actual.hell.is.this.
Same for my friend. His AOR is in March and he received the PPR today. I’m already past 6 months. What is going on!!

Reactions: anas_alam

g90

Sep 26, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I have collected my passport and CoPR, and I am v impressed by the speed and efficiency of the VFS-NDVO combo. My counterfoil (visa) and CoPR were printed by NDVO/IRCC Delhi within a day of receiving my passport, which I have back in my hands in eight days all told.

I have some questions for people who have been through this already:
1. For people who need visas, does your counterfoil also not have a picture? I'm so used to Schengen and other visas that have pictures of me staring back that it was strange to see nothing in the space where there ought to be my handsome mug.
2. Did they glue on one picture to the IRCC copy of the CoPR and return the second picture unattached? What does this mean? Will the second one be collected by the immigration officer at the point of landing?
2.a. Both the pictures I submitted have the details of the studio on the back, plus name, DOB and date of picture. Could it be that my second picture was returned because they need one that's totally blank on the back? (I actually have several Canada-sized pictures to spare from the June 2019 and December 2018 batches, which I intend to bring with me to Canada.)
3. Does this mean the picture has been accepted and is unlikely to be rejected at the time of processing the PR card?
4. Were you curious to see "Surveillance Code 1" mentioned on your CoPR? Does yours have a different code? Is "1" the default for "non-shady" people?

@jay.pipalia @Abhi2056 @USProgrammer @northern sunshine @Abhiancha @Peacekeeper87 and others.
Hi

1. No photo on visa counterfoil.

2. Yeah, they also returned my second photo back. I don’t know why but I’ll take it with me for first time landing.

2.a. Nothing like that I think. Better to take all the photos you have with you while landing first time. But I don’t think they’ll ask for more photos. They will just keep one copy of the CoPR (the one with photo) and return the other one. I don’t remember anyone saying that they asked for photos.

3. Yes, your photo is accepted. No chance of a rejection now. Your PR photo will be scanned from your CoPR photo.

4. Surveillance code 1 means no conditions. Totally normal.

:)

rody0988

Star Member
Jan 9, 2019
Pune, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-12-2018

Pura Vida

Oct 10, 2018