AOR Received.
22/12/2019
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
Feb 1 2019
Hi Guys, I've just called IRCC to ask about my Application. She told me that eligibility and security not started( same response I get every time I call) however, she told me that sometimes because the information is being verified by different agencies, the status remains "not started" until they finish verification and then suddenly change to complete. Has anyone got the same response?
At least she gave me some hope that I can get PPR anytime, but I don't want to have high hopes. I don't trust these guys:)o_O
FSW O
AOR DEC 21,2018
I did.... AOR 22 dec and i got these same update On Monday morning

Eligibility: not started
Criminality:passed
Security:not started
Visa O: Ottawa

Pura Vida

Oct 10, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
Schedule A
Nomination.....
07-11-2018
AOR Received.
25-12-2018
Med's Done....
13-02-2019
Passport Req..
November 18th 2019
Only one update in 180 days, this is sick. Officialy in the champions league guys, welcome me to the pool :)

Totoro1661

Star Member
Feb 11, 2019
194 and counting :p i hate Edmonton
I feel yah...
Love how they basically reject the application of we submit document late with a 30 days or 7 days deadline, but there's not even a clear communication if they're not meeting 6 months deadline.

Would an interview be that hard? Or maybe just let us know exactly what documents they need so we can help them get the job done? I mean we're inland so calling for reference shouldn't be much different from what HR does?

Reactions: Mallika S

Mallika S

Oct 19, 2018
I feel yah...
Love how they basically reject the application of we submit document late with a 30 days or 7 days deadline, but there's not even a clear communication if they're not meeting 6 months deadline.

Would an interview be that hard? Or maybe just let us know exactly what documents they need so we can help them get the job done? I mean we're inland so calling for reference shouldn't be much different from what HR does?
I really don't know what they are doing with the files. I don't think there's any problem with interviews. It takes 15 min maximum.. I just don't have any more patience to followup as i did before. I will just try reaching out to an MP after i cross 200 and then keep quiet till they communicate. I am fed up seriously. I remember starting my prep for IELTS last June and taking the exam in July. It's been exactly one year and here i am stuck at a point where there is nothing I could do and the people who could do are doing nothing.

Reactions: Totoro1661

nlonguk

Oct 31, 2018
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
31-12-2018
Med's Done....
15-02-2019
After 1 hr 15 mins (huh!) got some good news.
The agent said "Your application is done. You must have received an update on Friday (I paid RPRF). "
I asked for criminality, security, eligibility specifically as mentioned earlier by @USProgrammer @derkdsou

Agent said that there is no need for you to know all these details. I asked for Visa office, the agents it's not required for you sir. Your application is done now.

But you will have update latest by end of July. No particular reason, they (IRCC) take their time to do some follow ups.

I have no clue for why the wait, but gals that it's done. Let's see when do I get the golden mail. Fingers crossed.

Good night:)
Hi @rody0988, regarding "you will have update latest by end of July", does that mean we have to wait until end of July for the final result? That also means more than 1 month to go... :)

Reactions: rody0988

Pdhiman 28

Star Member
Jan 31, 2019
Mine is Edmonton too but i have seen cases where people got PPR in three to four months. I am at 194 days and as per current trend i don't expect anything until i cross 200-220. The reply i got for cse is generic too. The vo has all your documents and your application is in progress.
crossed 200 days already still on ip1

Totoro1661

Star Member
Feb 11, 2019
I really don't know what they are doing with the files. I don't think there's any problem with interviews. It takes 15 min maximum.. I just don't have any more patience to followup as i did before. I will just try reaching out to an MP after i cross 200 and then keep quiet till they communicate. I am fed up seriously. I remember starting my prep for IELTS last June and taking the exam in July. It's been exactly one year and here i am stuck at a point where there is nothing I could do and the people who could do are doing nothing.
So basically that's next week for you. Well let's stay in touch. Which province are you living in?

rody0988

Star Member
Jan 9, 2019
Pune, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-12-2018
Hi @rody0988, regarding "you will have update latest by end of July", does that mean we have to wait until end of July for the final result? That also means more than 1 month to go... :)
Seems likely. He said IRCC is doing some "follow ups".

May be they have reached monthly quota:p but not clear what it means. I insisted on that part but the agent couldn't explain it. He said "it happens"
Hopefully we should have some good news in coming days:)

Reactions: nlonguk

rody0988

Star Member
Jan 9, 2019
Pune, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-12-2018
I'm sorry you got a bad/mean agent. If you call back, I hope you have better luck. That's pretty disrespectful to tell someone who waited that long that "they don't need to know" the information sitting in front of their faces that is your right to know under ATIP anyway.
I won't say he was rude but he was not sharing info on visa office. His point was that the application has been processed and approved so no need to check for other things, just wait and have patience. Good news coming soon.

I still feel he should have told me the visa office.