+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2018 AOR - join here

Totoro1661

Star Member
Feb 11, 2019
Can you please share which office processing your case? Have you ordered GCMS note yet?

Hi all,

My AOR is 7th December 2018. The status of my application is as follows:
Details about your application status :

Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results - January 16, 2019 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents - We do not need additional documents.
Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics - We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check - We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information..
Final decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Does this mean IP2?

Muriel228

Mar 28, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-12-2018
Med's Done....
23-01-2019
I think they no love the files from Dec 10 to Dec 15

Why Canada.... why you no love us.

Applications before and after these dates are getting processed
VO Ottawa
I know....only 10-15 Dec are abandoned....hope they have not lost a bunch of files on those dates!!

Abhiancha

Oct 15, 2018
Thanks for the trend but I don't believe it is accurate. I'm PNP applicant (inland) still waiting.... It's completely random...and very badly communicated....Still waiting GCMS Notes from May 3rd ....already complained to the Information Commissioner and nothing happens. It's very unfortunate...
That was specific to New Delhi Visa Office. The trends vary based on your VO

Maya1515

Star Member
Mar 13, 2019
Category........
FSW
I've basically been in false IP2 ever since MEP. I'm from Germany so might be that different rules apply for us
Hey Chris,
I've been watching your case on immitrackers. I might be the one after you, if I'm processed in Ottawa according to my residence country.
It's sad to see that people who ended in Vienna are getting their PPR.

Let's keep in touch!