Star Member
Apr 17, 2019
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
December 13, 2018
Med's Done....
January 23. 2019
Hi Guys.. Finally I got the Golden mail in today morning:):)... Thank you all for your support and wish you all get your ppr soon...
I would love to stay in touch with ya all...Cheeers!!!

@rohitsss AoR? applied from?

Svvancouver

Jun 19, 2019
Hi members
I am 1 of the silent readers...
Very happy to let you folks know that I have received my landing interview mail yesterday...
This forum helped me Lot being patient & positive...
Thanks so much every one here & wish best luck for those who are waiting for their approval...
You guys will get it very soon...
Also if anyone recently been to landing interview, can you please share the experience ...
Thanks in advance...

Aor 4 Dec 2018

Sukriti_b

Jun 19, 2019
Gurgaon
Visa Office......
New Delhi
AOR Received.
16-12-2018
Med's Done....
29-01-2019
Hello! On which number did you call and get in touch with the client support? Please share the number!

Thank you so much
Hi, If you are calling from outside Canada, the number is - +1 613-944-4000
You can call on this number using Google Hangouts.

Pura Vida

Oct 10, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
Schedule A
Nomination.....
07-11-2018
AOR Received.
25-12-2018
Med's Done....
13-02-2019
Passport Req..
November 18th 2019
I got the ready for visa email.Is it the ppr?but in application it shows:

Review of eligibilityHelp - Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical resultsHelp - Review of medical results
  • February 7, 2019 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documentsHelp - Review of additional documents
  • Not applicable.
InterviewHelp - Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
BiometricsHelp - Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background checkHelp - Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decisionHelp - Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Congratulations !

sai86

Nov 3, 2018
Abu Dhabi
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
28-12-2018
AOR Received.
28-12-2018
Med's Done....
28-12-2018
la la la ♪
fa la la ♫

Got my GCMS notes today,
8 days left in my profile,
Will join the elite club soon, Yay!
PPR is really going to take a while.

Eligibility hasn't even been started,
Not good news for the fainthearted
Security not started either,
I really need a breather!

Criminality not started, no progression,
Ottawa is my primary office.
Here I come, ol' friend depression,
Are my hopes, false promise?

Secondary office is Edmonton,
What do I do now, have no clue,
How long will this last, this dry run?
Kinda sad and am feeling blue.

la la la ♪
fa la la ♫

Hola Folks! A huge big congratulations to all those who got PPR! Happy to see movement. And those of us who are still waiting, put up a smile and keep thinking positive. We're almost there. Good vibes to y'all!

HarisJ

Star Member
Mar 6, 2019
Congratulations to all those who received ppr this week!
Anybody from the london visa office got his/her ppr? It feels like years since i have seen a ppr from london office

angelica2019

May 31, 2019
la la la ♪
fa la la ♫

Got my GCMS notes today,
8 days left in my profile,
Will join the elite club soon, Yay!
PPR is really going to take a while.

Eligibility hasn't even been started,
Not good news for the fainthearted
Security not started either,
I really need a breather!

Criminality not started, no progression,
Ottawa is my primary office.
Here I come, ol' friend depression,
Are my hopes, false promise?

Secondary office is Edmonton,
What do I do now, have no clue,
How long will this last, this dry run?
Kinda sad and am feeling blue.

la la la ♪
fa la la ♫

Hola Folks! A huge big congratulations to all those who got PPR! Happy to see movement. And those of us who are still waiting, put up a smile and keep thinking positive. We're almost there. Good vibes to y'all!
That's some fantastic song writing! LOL
This thread has witnessed so many talented people!;)

Maya1515

Star Member
Mar 13, 2019
Category........
FSW
Based on the posts of @Raagrang and @legalfalcon about remed.

I've seen posts before where medicals expired during assessment but officer just remarked them as passed.

Does IRCC ask for remed for all applicants who's medicals are due to expire soon or before landing? What if your medics are remarked as passed?

Also does it mean people have to wait to get their medics passed again.

I'm asking because my medics are also expiring early august.

Last edited:

Pura Vida

Oct 10, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
Schedule A
Nomination.....
07-11-2018
AOR Received.
25-12-2018
Med's Done....
13-02-2019
Passport Req..
November 18th 2019
Based on the posts of @Raagrang and @legalfalcon about remed.

I've seen posts before where medicals expired during assessment but officer just remarked them as passed.

Does IRCC ask for remed for all applicants who's medicals are due to expire soon or before landing? What if your medics are remarked as passed?

Also does it mean people have to wait to get their medics passed again.

I'm asking because my medics are also expiring early august.
Don't worry Maya, I believe you are going to have the PPR earlier. In the present case of our mate in the forum who was requested to remed, I believe that the IRCC has something to say with the file and evaluated the time to process this glitch could take linger than so they asked for remed. Usually, remed is asked when the application is still in progress for a reason or another (SS, RR, add of accompanying dependents ...) and the med expire. Anyway, let's be positive and think about the green grass, the good sunny weather...and a PPR enlightening our days coming soon I hope :)
Good day to all

Reactions: Maya1515

Singh1680

Dec 9, 2018
Hi
I had called gcms they told applications submitted from 9 to 13 they have not got it from ircc still... may b it is because we r in the end of approval.... they will raise concern after waiting till the end of the week... so we will have ti wait ...hope it was helpful
Hey, Thanks for your help.

Jasmine Siddiqui

Star Member
May 11, 2019
Mumbai
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-11-2018
AOR Received.
01-12-2018
Med's Done....
12-01-2019
Passport Req..
22-06-2019
YEs, however, recommended passed is a recommendation of the analyst. This will be reviewed by an officer before a final determination is made.
Alright thanks

Pura Vida

Oct 10, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
Schedule A
Nomination.....
07-11-2018
AOR Received.
25-12-2018
Med's Done....
13-02-2019
Passport Req..
November 18th 2019
YEs, however, recommended passed is a recommendation of the analyst. This will be reviewed by an officer before a final determination is made.
Hi, what about Eligibility MET in case of a PNP ?

Maya1515

Star Member
Mar 13, 2019
Category........
FSW
I'm wondering what does "your application is currently in queue for review by an officer" really means;

1) Are our cases in a queue that is waiting to picked up by a random officer?
- Officers surf through the queue and randomly pick up a case and have it reviewed and put it back in queue or send it a different department.

Or

2) An officer has been assigned to our case and s/he has our cases in his/her queue?
- Cases in the queue are numbered based on some internal system. The officer clears the queue by reviewing the cases one by one to eventually get to our cases.
Hehe No idea! For me I interpret the email as such:

Good day: Let's start with a courteous greeting that's an official correspondence... But
Please be informed that your application is currently in queue for review by an officer: Don't think that we have only your file to assess, we have plenty! So behave yourself and wait for your turn.
Unfortunately, we are not able to provide you with a date on which your file will be reviewed: We are doing all we can here you know! So let us do our job. We are going to do it properly at the right pace and as it should regardless of how much time it will take.
Please be assured that you will be contacted immediately should further information be required or regarding the next steps in your file: No need to contact us again, and...
We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum: Try not to contact us again and let us do our job.

Voilà!!!

No seriously. You know I worked as an officer myself in a central administration assessing projects for my country. I was drowning under their files! I had like 20 assigned to me each time and when one goes, two come along. It's not an easy task to give final approval and the responsibility is quite heavy. This responsibility made me and the team scrutinize everything because if something goes wrong in the future, they come to the officer, so assessment needed to be done as comprehensively as possible. Projects start according to the date they come in but then each one takes a different route depending on the 'priority' of the project, how big it is, and how long any additional needed information from outside sources would take to be available. Many times the following file in the queue was picked while another one was pending because waiting for new data (or review with senior). Almost everything needed to go through the approval of the seniors, who had other unrelated, more advanced tasks, so not many things could be checked at once with them. Each file had only one junior officer to whom it's entrusted but then this officer coordinates with his teammates, senior and any other internal and external departments, and organizes everything.

In other words, heavy bureaucracy! And I made the story very simple because many other things come into play (if a teammate has taken his holiday, if a file needs a more experienced officer, or a bilingual officer...)

So 2) file in the queue can mean anything: a. it is there for the first assessment by the junior officer appointed to your case; b. it is in the queue for the intermediary reviews with senior or with the other pending files waiting for additional info; or c. it is in the queue with the files for final checks and approval.
I think for 1) files are immediately assigned to a junior when they come to the department according to load (and, as I theorized before, region). But it could change according to new factors (like redistribution of work load).

Maya1515

Star Member
Mar 13, 2019
Category........
FSW
Don't worry Maya, I believe you are going to have the PPR earlier. In the present case of our mate in the forum who was requested to remed, I believe that the IRCC has something to say with the file and evaluated the time to process this glitch could take linger than so they asked for remed. Usually, remed is asked when the application is still in progress for a reason or another (SS, RR, add of accompanying dependents ...) and the med expire. Anyway, let's be positive and think about the green grass, the good sunny weather...and a PPR enlightening our days coming soon I hope :)
Good day to all
Oh I see thank you! And I hope so :)

Reactions: Pura Vida

angelica2019

May 31, 2019
Hehe No idea! For me I interpret the email as such:

Good day: Let's start with a courteous greeting that's an official correspondence... But
Please be informed that your application is currently in queue for review by an officer: Don't think that we have only your file to assess, we have plenty! So behave yourself and wait for your turn.
Unfortunately, we are not able to provide you with a date on which your file will be reviewed: We are doing all we can here you know! So let us do our job. We are going to do it properly at the right pace and as it should regardless of how much time it will take.
Please be assured that you will be contacted immediately should further information be required or regarding the next steps in your file: No need to contact us again, and...
We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum: Try not to contact us again and let us do our job.

Voilà!!!

No seriously. You know I worked as an officer myself in a central administration assessing projects for my country. I was drowning under their files! I had like 20 assigned to me each time and when one goes, two come along. It's not an easy task to give final approval and the responsibility is quite heavy. This responsibility made me and the team scrutinize everything because if something goes wrong in the future, they come to the officer, so assessment needed to be done as comprehensively as possible. Projects start according to the date they come in but then each one takes a different route depending on the 'priority' of the project, how big it is, and how long any additional needed information from outside sources would take to be available. Many times the following file in the queue was picked while another one was pending because waiting for new data (or review with senior). Almost everything needed to go through the approval of the seniors, who had other unrelated, more advanced tasks, so not many things could be checked at once with them. Each file had only one junior officer to whom it's entrusted but then this officer coordinates with his teammates, senior and any other internal and external departments, and organizes everything.

In other words, heavy bureaucracy! And I made the story very simple because many other things come into play (if a teammate has taken his holiday, if a file needs a more experienced officer, or a bilingual officer...)

So 2) file in the queue can mean anything: a. it is there for the first assessment by the junior officer appointed to your case; b. it is in the queue for the intermediary reviews with senior or with the other pending files waiting for additional info; or c. it is in the queue with the files for final checks and approval.
I think for 1) files are immediately assigned to a junior when they come to the department according to load (and, as I theorized before, region). But it could change according to new factors (like redistribution of work load).
Totally agree with you on how heavy the responsibilities those officers are shouldering.
It's not a easy job.
No need to place blame or show resentment of any sort.
My philosophy would always be doing everything you can to distract yourself from checking your account every 15 minutes.
Eat, shop, hit the gym, or simply spend more time with your friends and family.
Things will pick up when they do.

Reactions: Maya1515