+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2018 AOR - join here

Totoro1661

Star Member
Feb 11, 2019
I'm 170 days now. Still IP1.
At this point just seeing comments from familiar names on this forum cheers me up as my hope scale to see any updates on CIC is pretty much zero

Reactions: derkdsou

Goyalharsh85

Dec 12, 2018
Aor 27th dec
Mep 8th Feb
Adr request on 28th may which I replied on 1st June.

Just had a call with the ircc agent. Till now nothing has started for me
She told she is leaving a note to the concerned officer and have asked me to contact after 30 days in case I don't receive a response...

Just a query if any one of you can help....does background, criminality etc starts only after eligibility check?

What are the sequential stages of the pr processing. And if they say nothing has started does this mean it's going to take another 3 to 4 months for them to complete the process...

Please advice.

Maya1515

Star Member
Mar 13, 2019
Category........
FSW
What are the sequential stages of the pr processing. And if they say nothing has started does this mean it's going to take another 3 to 4 months for them to complete the process...

Please advice.
Same here. Called yesterday. Same reminder sent and today I received this email from Ottawa: Good day, Please be informed that your application is currently in queue for review by an officer. Unfortunately, we are not able to provide you with a date on which your file will be reviewed. Please be assured that you will be contacted immediately should further information be required or regarding the next steps in your file.
We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

I'm laughing and crying.

Muriel228

Mar 28, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-12-2018
Med's Done....
23-01-2019
Reactions: KatherineNunes

shreya5391

Jun 14, 2019
Hi All, I am new to this forum.

My AOR date is 16th Dec 2018 and Medical Clearance is 28th Jan 2019. Post which I have not received any update.
Its been more than 6 months now. So, yesterday I called up the client support and got to know they will not be able to provide any update on my application as its been transferred to New Delhi Visa Office.
I want to know, if anyone has experienced something similar. Is there a way through which I can get to know status? Pls. suggest.
Hello! On which number did you call and get in touch with the client support? Please share the number!

Thank you so much

derkdsou

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2018
The CoPR and the single-entry "immigrant visa" are processed in New Delhi for Indian residents. The processing time is about two weeks to have your passport back from the day you submit it. See examples here: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/passport-processing-tracker
When we submit passports in India, do they go to ottawa? How long willl it take to get it back?
In a nutshell, first we pass R10 (a check for completeness of documents submitted), then criminality, then eligibility and finally security. Of course, things can and do get more complicated than that.
Just a query if any one of you can help....does background, criminality etc starts only after eligibility check?