+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2018 AOR - join here

Hsa1988

Jun 5, 2019
I got my AOR on December 14, 2018, and VO is Montreal. Its been 6 months but did not get any update except Medicals.
Appreciate if someone could recommend the next steps to follow up with the VO.

Thank you!!
Just Wait. I surpassed mine on 6th June. I called and raised web form with IRCC but there is no help. You may order your gcms notes bit it takes 30 days.

prashanfernando

Star Member
Apr 21, 2018
Ottawa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
17-12-2018
AOR Received.
18-12-2018
Med's Done....
14-11-2018
Passport Req..
18-06-2019
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2019
LANDED..........
01-09-2019
Hi all,

Received the ready for visa email. Thanks to all the members for advising and giving their valuable insights. Much appreciated.
Exactly 6 months of waiting post AOR

Single Applicant
NOC: 2133
Country of Residence: Sri Lanka
ADRs: NO

ZHR

Star Member
Jan 12, 2019
Dhaka
NOC Code......
Hi all,

Received the ready for visa email. Thanks to all the members for advising and giving their valuable insights. Much appreciated.
Exactly 6 months of waiting post AOR

Single Applicant
NOC: 2133
Country of Residence: Sri Lanka
ADRs: NO
Congratulations :)

Abhiancha

Oct 15, 2018
Congratulations, @Garima2703, @pcanvisa, @shef1989, @ramsay1212, @malhotrahimanshu and @prashanfernando on your PPR! What a huge moment! Good luck with all the next steps!

Don't forget to create/update your case on MyImmiTracker.com so everyone can benefit from the data. It is very easy to create a case anonymously.
Congratulations, @Garima2703, @pcanvisa, @shef1989, @ramsay1212, @malhotrahimanshu and @prashanfernando on your PPR!
Reiterating it again, please do update your details on the tracker if you haven't already.

Abhiancha

Oct 15, 2018
Hi all, first, thank you for showering me with your wishes! :D

Just a quick update to let you know that I submitted my passport today at the local VFS with two pictures (both stamped on the back with all of the required info) and the tracker is telling me the passport has already arrived at the VAC New Delhi and will be forwarded to the "IRCC Office" there. You can follow the progress of my CoPR using this link.

I also wanted to share my perspective on the debates of earlier today, adding to what @Shahanastar and @Maya1515 have addressed already:

1. NOC mismatch with work reference letter: You do not need to include your NOC in the letter and your employer can't be expected to have knowledge of something so technical, especially for work outside of Canada. My letter did not have any direct references to my NOC or the official description of my NOC. It was a two-page letter, which I drafted for one of my former employers to review and sign. There is a balancing act here between the duties being similar enough to the official description but not being anywhere near a cut-and-paste job. I have a feeling I once read about a case where an application was turned down because the candidate literally copied the official NOC job description!

Coming back to my reference letter, the first page contained a brief description of my employer (not a Fortune 500 company) along with what they were doing at the time of my employment to add context to my work there, and the second page listed my duties in seven bullet points. I checked to make sure these corresponded with the NOC I was claiming (1112), and it was a very high degree of match. It is likely that IRCC uses a 75% bar when comparing your NOC to your letter - I haven't researched that but feel free to dive into the law here.

2. There is no correlation between NOCs and faster application processing. All of the bias built into the Express Entry system for certain NOCs is at the level of PNPs and other regional programs that allow you to score extra points before you are invited to apply. It could be that you were invited sooner because you had a certain NOC, but once you are invited (ITA) you are removed from the general EE pool. Your application is first processed for R10 at CIO-Sydney and then distributed to IRCC's network of domestic and international VOs based on a system that is too complex for me to understand but is driven loosely by geography.
Damn! you are really quick bud in submitting the passport. I haven't come out of the hangover yet :p, planning to submit them tomorrow!
Didn't know that there was a tracker for Passport Processing as well till i read your comment.

Reactions: Pura Vida

Jasmine Siddiqui

Star Member
May 11, 2019
Mumbai
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-11-2018
AOR Received.
01-12-2018