+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2018 AOR - join here

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
What happened to yours? When is it arriving?
I wish I knew.

Eligibility - Recommended Pass, Criminality - Passed - Security - Not started.
Been in the queue for final review since May 9th

In the mean time people with Review Required and long travel history have received PPR.

Ordered GCMS notes to see which incompetent officer is reviewing my case.

ramsay1212

Star Member
Mar 2, 2019
Logged in to my CIC account to read "Application updated". I further read that Additional Documents section has changed to "NA" and that BG Status has been updated to IP2.
Don't we get an email stating that we have an update in our account? I am asking this because I didn't receive any such email but happened to see the updates in my profile. (or maybe daydreaming :D)

ZHR

Star Member
Jan 12, 2019
Dhaka
NOC Code......
Logged in to my CIC account to read "Application updated". I further read that Additional Documents section has changed to "NA" and that BG Status has been updated to IP2.
Don't we get an email stating that we have an update in our account? I am asking this because I didn't receive any such email but happened to see the updates in my profile. (or maybe daydreaming :D)
Something good is being cooked :)

Reactions: ramsay1212

Dipi1305

Star Member
May 21, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-Nov-2018
Nomination.....
14-Oct-2018
AOR Received.
12-Dec-2018
Med's Done....
23-Jan-2019
Passport Req..
17-07-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-07-2019
LANDED..........
06-11-2019
Are the PPRs being issued based on NOC’s also? Mine is AOR-12 Dec and medicals cleared on 23 jan 2019 . after that I haven’t seen any update on my profile.

My VO is Ottawa.

With people having AOR later than 12 Dec receiving PPR , I am guessing they might also be issuing the PPR belonging to particular category of NOC’s earlier.

My NOC is 2283 and I am single applicant from India.

Any insights?

angelica2019

May 31, 2019
Are the PPRs being issued based on NOC’s also? Mine is AOR-12 Dec and medicals cleared on 23 jan 2019 . after that I haven’t seen any update on my profile.

My VO is Ottawa.

With people having AOR later than 12 Dec receiving PPR , I am guessing they might also be issuing the PPR belonging to particular category of NOC’s earlier.

My NOC is 2283 and I am single applicant from India.

Any insights?
It's a mystery.
Better convince yourself it's not the time yet...
My file is also in Ottawa, eligibility and security not started.
I guess the files are distributed based on regions, not NOCs.
I saw so many applicants in India got their PPRs so fast, so I used to be so jealous...
Maybe I was wrong. Just distract yourself and stay positive.

Dipi1305

Star Member
May 21, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-Nov-2018
Nomination.....
14-Oct-2018
AOR Received.
12-Dec-2018
Med's Done....
23-Jan-2019
Passport Req..
17-07-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-07-2019
LANDED..........
06-11-2019
It's a mystery.
Better convince yourself it's not the time yet...
My file is also in Ottawa, eligibility and security not started.
I guess the files are distributed based on regions, not NOCs.
I saw so many applicants in India got their PPRs so fast, so I used to be so jealous...
Maybe I was wrong. Just distract yourself and stay positive.
Ya distracting yourself is only helping... I am working on improving the skill set so that another wait period doesn’t start for landing into a job after landing there.
When I started the process everyone was saying plenty of job opportunities for IT People and now I am hearing the opposite.. god knows what will be in store...

Wish everyone gets the PPR soon and have a joyous life in Canada as they dreamt it

goksim

Sep 6, 2018
Hi all,

I would appreciate your help. I applied for PR on December 3 and I got eTA on May 29.

Since I am currently in Europe, following instructions in email, I filled web form on which I got respond that I should email CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca with my application details and that they will inform me about next steps and address on which I should send copy of my passport and two photos.

The problem is that I sent email to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca on June 4, and followed up last week but never got any reply. Since I should send requested documents in 30 days from the day I got eTA (June 29) I can't wait anymore.

It's surprising that I didn't get any answer on my email for two weeks and at the same time I should deliver documents in 30 days. What would you recommend me to do, do you have a phone number of someone who can help me with this case?

Thank you

rody0988

Star Member
Jan 9, 2019
Pune, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-12-2018
I wish I knew.

Eligibility - Recommended Pass, Criminality - Passed - Security - Not started.
Been in the queue for final review since May 9th

In the mean time people with Review Required and long travel history have received PPR.

Ordered GCMS notes to see which incompetent officer is reviewing my case.
Any tips on how to order GCMS?