+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2018 AOR - join here

HarisJ

Star Member
Mar 6, 2019
Hey..after seeing a few rejections due to unmatched noc and jds or not enough jds listed..i am wondering how many job descriptions are ideal to list in the letter? And to what extend should they meet the noc selected. I am super worried about mine now.
Please help
@legalfalcon @USProgrammer

mghicho

Star Member
Mar 8, 2017
AOR dec 16th.
The agent said the only thing left of my application is the security which is in progress. criminality and eligibility passed.
I worry this might be a long security screening. :(
regarding visa office, she said the update that I received a couple of weeks ago was the application moving to the local visa office, Montreal.

I live in Vancouver, why did she call the Montreal visa office, the local office?!
This is my post I qouted because I just though of something.
so to summarize I called three weeks ago and they said security in progress, criminality and eligibility passed.
then two weeks ago I saw an update on my application.
today I called again and she said the update that I saw two weeks ago was about my application moving to local office(montreal).
and status is still security in progress, criminality and eligibility passed.

why would it move in the middle of security?!

angelica2019

May 31, 2019
This is my post I qouted because I just though of something.
so to summarize I called three weeks ago and they said security in progress, criminality and eligibility passed.
then two weeks ago I saw an update on my application.
today I called again and she said the update that I saw two weeks ago was about my application moving to local office(montreal).
and status is still security in progress, criminality and eligibility passed.

why would it move in the middle of security?!
Moving to local office sometimes means they have finished everything and will let local office to issue the official PPR mail.
You could wait for a few days and it might be good news!

mghicho

Star Member
Mar 8, 2017
Moving to local office sometimes means they have finished everything and will let local office to issue the official PPR mail.
You could wait for a few days and it might be good news!
I’d like to think that too.
But it’s been about 10 days after the update and today she said security is still in progress.
So I guess it’s just waiting

ZHR

Star Member
Jan 12, 2019
Dhaka
NOC Code......
golden mail Atlast!!!
Aor- 3 Dec 2018
MEP- 19 Jan 2019
IP2- 14 June 2019
PPR- 17 June 2019

Sincere Thank you for everyone in this group. This community kept me strong and Sane for sure for all this while...
Wishing all a speedy PPR....
Congratulations :)

Aprajita

Sep 7, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
golden mail Atlast!!!
Aor- 3 Dec 2018
MEP- 19 Jan 2019
IP2- 14 June 2019
PPR- 17 June 2019

Sincere Thank you for everyone in this group. This community kept me strong and Sane for sure for all this while...
Congratulations

kashcan

Apr 11, 2019
golden mail Atlast!!!
Aor- 3 Dec 2018
MEP- 19 Jan 2019
IP2- 14 June 2019
PPR- 17 June 2019

congrats

pcanvisa

Star Member
May 14, 2019
golden mail Atlast!!!
Aor- 3 Dec 2018
MEP- 19 Jan 2019
IP2- 14 June 2019
PPR- 17 June 2019

Congrats. VO?

Garima2703

Star Member
Jan 4, 2019
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-12-2018
AOR Received.
01-12-2018
I think we have all long dreamed of writing a message announcing our PPR, haven't we? Now that I have it, I can't believe it. It is overwhelming to say the least, so many emotions all at once. Slightly embarrassed to admit that I have wet my cheeks - you have known all about my highs and lows, my rants and my panic attacks. Thank you for staying with me. Y'all are the first to know! You have given me the strength to plod through this seemingly endless wait, and I am full of gratitude for this amazing space we have. I have too many people to thank here - you know who you are - I didn't want to make a list and leave out someone unintentionally.

To all the friendzoned members of this forum: My dear friends, I know you have been waiting, and I know what this wait feels like. I wish that your near future holds many, many good things, starting with a PPR.

Now to get on with the serious business of partying! I don't think my liver is going to be too pleased with the plans I have in store for it!

All of the details will be in my signature/myimmitracker when I've had a minute to update it. And don't worry, I'm not peacing out - I intend to see you all through!
stay with us... we (friendzoned crowd) need you :)