30-11-2018
AOR Received.
1-12-2018
Med's Done....
11-01-2019
Passport Req..
05-07-2019
¡¡¡ PPR !!!

Woooowwww.... congratulations dear... wish you good luck for your future endeavors... DEC thread would not be same without you.. always helping others and motivating others... congrats again:)

Reactions: derkdsou

rohitsss

Jun 10, 2019
Hi Guys!

I am Dec 7 AOR, with no updates since MEP. I passed medical on Feb 20th, which seems later than most December AORs. Could this be a reason for delay in processing of my application?

nitcanada

Star Member
Apr 30, 2019
Never expected or experienced such an emotion due to an email before!
Its PPR! on the 179th day! (@derkdsou - this is the first time my prediction has been so accurate with respect to IRCC!)
This forum has been a pillar of support! hence, it makes sense to reveal it first here!!
Thank you all for your time, energy and companionship!
and I would continue to be here till each one of you gets the golden email (lol though i read the word "golden email" till now, I didn't feel the word golden this much till now!). All the best! Stay strong!
AOR - 18 Dec (Primary+Spouse)
MEP - 30 Jan
IP1 - 30 Jan
IP2 - 10 June
PPR - 17 June!

PS: Updated the immitracker
Congrats!!!

Reactions: Abhiancha

mghicho

Star Member
Mar 8, 2017
AOR dec 16th.
The agent said the only thing left of my application is the security which is in progress.
I worry this might be a long security screening. :(
regarding visa office, she said the update that I received a couple of weeks ago was the application moving to the local visa office, Montreal.

I live in Vancouver, why did she call the Montreal visa office, the local office?!

Maya1515

Star Member
Mar 13, 2019
Category........
FSW
¡¡¡ PPR !!!
Toutes mes félicitations! Now time to breathe free rest sleep and feel the excitement of a new beginning!

Oh you seem to have other priorities xD the partying picture flooded the thread with people congratulating you.

Vivement les autres friendzoned!
Ne nous oublie pas ici un ptit coucou de temps à autre ^^.

Dipi1305

Star Member
May 21, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-Nov-2018
Nomination.....
14-Oct-2018
AOR Received.
12-Dec-2018
Med's Done....
23-Jan-2019
Passport Req..
17-07-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-07-2019
LANDED..........
06-11-2019
I think we have all long dreamed of writing a message announcing our PPR, haven't we? Now that I have it, I can't believe it. It is overwhelming to say the least, so many emotions all at once. Slightly embarrassed to admit that I have wet my cheeks - you have known all about my highs and lows, my rants and my panic attacks. Thank you for staying with me. Y'all are the first to know! You have given me the strength to plod through this seemingly endless wait, and I am full of gratitude for this amazing space we have. I have too many people to thank here - you know who you are - I didn't want to make a list and leave out someone unintentionally.

To all the friendzoned members of this forum: My dear friends, I know you have been waiting, and I know what this wait feels like. I wish that your near future holds many, many good things, starting with a PPR.

Now to get on with the serious business of partying! I don't think my liver is going to be too pleased with the plans I have in store for it!

All of the details will be in my signature/myimmitracker when I've had a minute to update it. And don't worry, I'm not peacing out - I intend to see you all through!
Many congratulations ... definitely a party time for you

morcerf

May 30, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-08-2018
Nomination.....
06-08-2018
AOR Received.
06-10-2018
Passport Req..
16-10-2019
VISA ISSUED...
24-10-2019
I think we have all long dreamed of writing a message announcing our PPR, haven't we? Now that I have it, I can't believe it. It is overwhelming to say the least, so many emotions all at once. Slightly embarrassed to admit that I have wet my cheeks - you have known all about my highs and lows, my rants and my panic attacks. Thank you for staying with me. Y'all are the first to know! You have given me the strength to plod through this seemingly endless wait, and I am full of gratitude for this amazing space we have. I have too many people to thank here - you know who you are - I didn't want to make a list and leave out someone unintentionally.

To all the friendzoned members of this forum: My dear friends, I know you have been waiting, and I know what this wait feels like. I wish that your near future holds many, many good things, starting with a PPR.

Now to get on with the serious business of partying! I don't think my liver is going to be too pleased with the plans I have in store for it!

All of the details will be in my signature/myimmitracker when I've had a minute to update it. And don't worry, I'm not peacing out - I intend to see you all through!
Congratulations.
How about a haiku to commemorate this occasion?

pEace@123

Jun 17, 2019
Hey guys... would appreciate any kind of advice on the situation below

DAte of birth on passport and all other docs pre and post ITA is the incorrect one.... passport expiring in December......ppr still3 months in timeline....told by our agent to go with the DOB as per passport...however correct DOB is mentioned in the third page of the passport...going for renewal...the passport no will change and so will the date of birth...it will change to the the right one... now in this scenario what should be the approach. Wait for ppr with the dob on the current passport or update the new dob to the cic once thepassport is renewed before the ppr...plzzz help

Johndec18@or

May 29, 2019
Need your support guys !!!

Just now called ircc as my timeline finished yesterday he said my background is in procees but when i asked if my eligibility has been met or not coz as per my account they are reviewing my eligibility and am still in ip 1 he said he can't see it in my application if the eligibility is met or not happened to any 1? am really worried now
Can without the eligibility check, they can start my background check

Regards