+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2018 AOR - join here

andybal

Oct 14, 2018
Hi everybody, could you please let me know if Canada immigration will inform me when or if they will call my employer. I have applied 20 dec and still no result after medical passed.

Whiletime

May 3, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
It’s been two days and haven’t gotten it yet
You'll get it soon don't worry. May be by next week?
Congratulations buddy. Hope to see you in Canada (if I get my PPR lol)
Thank you so much. You'll definitely get it and we shall meet. All the best!
Hi everybody, could you please let me know if Canada immigration will inform me when or if they will call my employer. I have applied 20 dec and still no result after medical passed.
That's normal. My AoR was Dec 14, meds passed in Jan and didn't hear anything until yesterday and I got PPR today.

derkdsou

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2018
IRCC may not contact your employer at all if your work reference letter addressed all of the required questions and you provided additional supporting documents such as pay stubs, bank statements showing deposits, etc. My eligibility was marked 'met' without any contact with my former employer.

rody0988

Star Member
Jan 9, 2019
Pune, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-12-2018
You haven't called once in the six months or raised a CSE (albeit useless) to find out your status? This is not what they mean by a silent reader. ;)
I have tried calling using hangout and the link mentioned in your signature. Never works for me. Hangout asks for payment not sure why

amitaquarius

Mar 16, 2019
May be was the only one who was so excited I actually checked the ghost update first and then received the PPR email.

AoR Dec 14 2018
Meds Jan 25 2019
BG STARTED June 06 2019
PPR / Ghost June 07 2019
VO: Ottawa
Noc: 1111/1112
Family of 2
Indian
Congrats ..This gives me hope that i might get my PPR soon as my AOR date is same. Hoping for the best. Fingers crossed.

dhruvinho

Star Member
May 6, 2018
Hi guys,
It seems we got the PPR. Will send more details shortly, but I have a quick question:

My wife is the PA and my name or UCI is not mentioned anywhere on the email, but in the portal I am listed as dependent. Is this normal?

Can someone who has got the PPR please reply? @USProgrammer

Here is how the email looks (ids and personal info not included obviously):

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence. To finalize your application, we require:

1) Passports

• VFS is our trusted partner for safe and secure passport transmission. Using VFS services is the only way to submit your passport. Contact VFS in India (www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/india) or in Nepal (www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/Nepal) and pay the requisite fees for the Passport Transmission Services . A separate envelope is required for each passport.

• Please take this letter and present it to VFS for the purchase of the secure Passport Transmission Service. VFS will send your passport to the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi in a secure envelope. You will then be advised by VFS when your passport has been returned and is ready to be picked up.

• Please note that permanent resident visas cannot be placed in Diplomatic, Official or Military passports.
  • There must be at least two blank pages in each passport.
  • We are unable to issue a visa beyond the expiry date in your passport. Your passport must be valid for at least six months.

2) Photographs

Please provide two (2) recent photographs along with your passports for yourself and each accompanying dependent. For instructions on photo requirements and specifications, see: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf

3) Change in Circumstances

Should any of the following circumstances apply to you (or any person included in your application), you must inform this office immediately:

· Change in marital status, for example due to marriage, divorce, annulment or death;

· Death of applicant, dependant of sponsor/assisting relative;

· Birth of a child and/or pregnancy (please provide expected date of confinement);

· Change in health;

· The laying of criminal charges or conviction for a criminal offence;

· A change in availability of funds for use in Canada;

· Change of address or phone number

4) Submitting your passport(s) in Canada (CPC-O)

If you have a mailing address in Canada and if you and all the accompanying dependents on your application are currently in Canada and plan to be in Canada for at least three months, you may submit your passport(s) to the Case Processing Centre – Ottawa.

You are required to send your document(s) together along with a copy of this letter by mail or courier to the following address with the additional following document:

· A self-addressed, pre-paid Xpresspost envelope from Canada Post.

Purchase your prepaid letter-sized (32 x 24 cm) Canada Post Xpresspostenvelope (Regional if you live in Ontario or Quebec; National for other provinces and territories), at any Canada Post retail outlet.

Complete the mailing label showing your full mailing address in the “Deliver To” field.

Make a note of tracking numbers for each envelope.

Enclose this envelope along with your documents and a copy of this letter.

You can purchase a Canada Post shipping label on line at:

http://www.canadapost.ca/personal/tools/cst/intro-e.asp

Please note that the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa will not return documents to a Canadian address via any other courier than a pre-paid self-addressed Expresspost envelope.

Submit all documents in a single package and send it to the following address:

CPC – Ottawa – PR

365 Laurier Avenue West

Ottawa ON

K1A 1L1

NOTE: Your passports and photos must be received by the visa office in New Delhi within 30 days of the date of this letter. Failure to comply with this request could result in the refusal of your application. Please include a copy of this letter along with your submission.