December 2018 AOR - join here

kakatom

May 22, 2019
Hi Guys, I got PPR email today finally.

Program:CEC-Inland
AOR: Dec. 21, 2018
PPR: June. 6, 2019
No ghost update.

My ip 2 came with medical exam pass in Feb. No ip 1 before that. And since then, no any update in the cic system. Still shows eligibility review is still in the process. I do not know why.

I will all of you guys get PPR in the near future couples of days. Trust me, no worries! It is on the way!

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017

No ghost update.

My ip 2 came with medical exam pass in Feb. No ip 1 before that. And since then, no any update in the cic system. Still shows eligibility review is still in the process. I do not know why.

I will all of you guys get PPR in the near future couples of days. Trust me, no worries! It is on the way!
Congrats!!

You forgot to add "I'm a silent reader" :p:p

Mallika S

Oct 19, 2018

No ghost update.

Many congratulations silent reader :):p
May i know what's your VO please

Reactions: ramanbhatti

Stevepc1234

Sep 22, 2018
Hi guys,

Help needed :)

Got an ADR to submit RCMP:
RCMP Criminal Record Check: If your residence period in Canada has been six months or longer since the age of 18, provide a certified criminal record check. Please provide ad Explanation and Court documents provided in response to the PA’s Statutory Declaration Questions.

I've only visited Canada for 10 days in 2017. Surely this is a mistake?

Cheers,
Steve

deeptheexplorer

May 11, 2019
Waooo this is an excellent a good news to wake up with. I am very happy happy for you. Congratulations.Thank you for giving me this shot of excitement and mitivation :) good luck for your visa, landing...keep us posted with your news. Thanks for your wish, finally we got good news from CIO sydney :)
Thank you so much. I pray for your PPR. Hope everyone would get good news soon.

tuhadapeo

Jul 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal -> Vancouver
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-12-2018
AOR Received.
04-12-2018
Med's Done....
14-01-2019
Hi guys,

Help needed :)

Got an ADR to submit RCMP:
RCMP Criminal Record Check: If your residence period in Canada has been six months or longer since the age of 18, provide a certified criminal record check. Please provide ad Explanation and Court documents provided in response to the PA’s Statutory Declaration Questions.

I've only visited Canada for 10 days in 2017. Surely this is a mistake?

Cheers,
Steve

Did you fly in?

meg2318

Star Member
May 15, 2019

No ghost update.

congrats ..... i think mine has lost it way or the edomonton office has kinapped it:p

Porya MohSo

Star Member
Dec 10, 2018

No ghost update.

Congrats!

ramanbhatti

Mar 16, 2018
Chandigarh
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-11-2018
AOR Received.
1-12-2018
Med's Done....
11-01-2019
Passport Req..
05-07-2019
Congrats!!

You forgot to add "I'm a silent reader" :p:p
I think the "silent reader" are getting their PPRs fast as compared to us "loud readers."..:D:D From now on, I am also going to be a silent reader.. maybe I will get mine soon;);)