+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2018 AOR - join here

Paki99

Jan 16, 2019
I contacted IRCC by following the steps mentioned in US Programmer's signature. (Thanks for that my friend) I had to wait 25 minutes to get through. The agent told me my file is in London Visa office. Apart from that when I asked her about SECURITY and CRIMINALITY she said Criminality has been done. Cant say anything about security. Guys I need some insight, what are the processing times of the London Visa Office?

She also said you should contact the London Visa office for further information? How can I contact the London Visa Office? What is their phone number? E Mail?

Really confused.... Advice Needed.

ITA 15 November 2018
AOR 03 December 2018
MEP 15 Jan 2019
Bio-metrics 18th Jan 2019
I have been in false IP2 since the bio-metrics
FSW - O from Pakistan
Single Applicant, no dependents
CRS 454

No ghost updates. Not even a single one. I have already crossed the 180 day mark. What should I do?

tuhadapeo

Jul 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal -> Vancouver
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-12-2018
AOR Received.
04-12-2018
Med's Done....
14-01-2019
Anyone able to login into gckey?

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
I contacted IRCC by following the steps mentioned in US Programmer's signature. (Thanks for that my friend) I had to wait 25 minutes to get through. The agent told me my file is in London Visa office. Apart from that when I asked her about SECURITY and CRIMINALITY she said Criminality has been done. Cant say anything about security. Guys I need some insight, what are the processing times of the London Visa Office?

She also said you should contact the London Visa office for further information? How can I contact the London Visa Office? What is their phone number? E Mail?

ITA 15 November 2018
AOR 03 December 2018
MEP 15 Jan 2019
FSW - O from Pakistan
CRS 454

No ghost updates. Not even a single one. I have already crossed the 180 day mark. What should I do?
November applicants from London VO started receiving PPRs this week. So I would say their processing times is around 190-210 days

Reactions: anas_alam

Pura Vida

Oct 10, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
Schedule A
Nomination.....
07-11-2018
AOR Received.
25-12-2018
Med's Done....
13-02-2019
Passport Req..
November 18th 2019
Hi,
I am a silent reader from past few days. Got my "Ready for Visa" mail today. I would like to thank members for making me familiar with all PPR related terminologies. I was able to make sense of it when i experienced it personally. Had a BG status change and Ghost update - "Application updated" just a day before PPR mail. So with all knowledge gathered from this thread I was pretty sure that my file was atleast picked up..

Category - FSW-O
VO - Ottawa

Timeline below-
AOR - 26th Dec, 2018
MEP - 5th Feb, 2019
Ghost Update and BG change - 4th June, 2019
PPR mail - 5th June, 2019

Called IRCC once only, luckily agent was extremely polite and told me that file was not yet picked up.
No GCMS updates ordered.

All the best to all who are eagerly waiting.
Congratulations ! @derkdsou @SithLord guys, I think that we have to be silent a bit to have the ready for visa email. All our silent mates are having it! ::p

Pura Vida

Oct 10, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
Schedule A
Nomination.....
07-11-2018
AOR Received.
25-12-2018
Med's Done....
13-02-2019
Passport Req..
November 18th 2019
19 days to go with no single update since MEP by february.

MarcioSilva

Aug 27, 2018
garoto tranquilo! O ppr ta indo!
Thanks man but I am super disappointed. Total lack of transparency, the system does not work at all. I cannot receive an update or my Notes that I had request more than 31 days ..... sailing totally blind.... this is an absurd

USProgrammer

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2018
Texas, USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO-Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-12-2018
Passport Req..
25-03-2019
LANDED..........
24-08-2019

ITA 15 November 2018
AOR 03 December 2018
MEP 15 Jan 2019
FSW - O from Pakistan
CRS 454

That's the situation I was in for a while at IP2. You have now confirmed you're at "real" IP2.

Your next ghost update should precede PPR. When you receive your ghost update (Application/Profile Updated without anything inside changing), call IRCC to confirm your application has been approved. Your PPR email may take a few days.

RayBear

Dec 13, 2018
UK
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
2281/2282
App. Filed.......
19-12-2018
AOR Received.
19-12-2018
Med's Done....
03-12-2018
I just had a call with IRCC. Im confused and hopeless. The IRCC agent said that by BG is in process. When I asked if it is in process or yet to start, he is vague saying it is what ever my online profile says. He also said that Criminal and Security are part of BG when i asked about criminal check. I saw Edmonton as my secondary office in GCMS notes. But this guy said my VO is ottawa. not sure if VO and CPC are different. When I asked if there is a timeline when I can expect any meaningful updates, he asked me to call after 60 days. :D im done. Not going to make anymore enquiries.
From what I understand, they can see a bit more than us but not much.

The status they see is either Not Assessed, Pass, Review required or, presumably, fail/reject.

If they see not assessed, that is all they know. Could be the agent is working on it right now. Coild be it's sitting in a pile.

When I got a ghost update (because Eligibility changed to pass) the person Ibwas speaking to was not sure what changed. He could only see the new status of pass. He couldn't see that it was new or changed even. Obviously though, ai knew, as previously it had been set to not assessed, right up until it was set to Pass

mghicho

Star Member
Mar 8, 2017
Hey guys,
My AOR is Dec 16th 2018.

I submitted a new passport through CSE last weekend and this week got a response saying that added that to my profile.
I then logged into my GC profile and my application was on profile updated. I don't if this is because of the new passport added to it or that was an actual ghost update. probably because of the passport as I didn't receive any ghost update email.
I raised another CSE a while ago to let them know of an address change , that time I didn't check my profile afterward.

Now the two times I've my replies from Winnipeg office but in the myImmiTracker there's no Winnipeg office!
Is there a processing centre in Winnipeg ?

Also 10 days to go.

by the way, I'm pnp-inland