App. Filed.......
26-12-2018
AOR Received.
26-12-2018
Med's Done....
06-02-2019
Passport Req..
18-05-2019
Mine is 1 month past my medical for some reason.
That's really good. At least you get longer period to move.:):) I think it can be possible that medical furtherance report was received by them after a month from your original/first medical report reached to them.

Reactions: RayBear

Om sai nath

Jan 17, 2019
Hi friends ,
I called ircc agent yesterday as only 7 days are left for my timeline to complete but she said that your ELIGIBILITY is met and medical status is passed , criminality and security not started yet.
But to my surprise she said that my due date is 8th AUGUST which is indicated there and can change also.
Pls reply if some one heard the same from them.
Aor 12 December

meg2318

Star Member
May 15, 2019
Early in the morning received my Ready for visa mail.I wish I could cry out loud with tears of joy n celebrate with the people who helped me in this wait. Every alternate hour I read every post on this thread. This is the only place I could relieve myself from pain, all these days waiting for my ppr mail. Today was the last day for 6 months. To all those members who provided insights about, how the process works, thank you guys. I will stick around this thread until @derkdsou @SithLord receive the mail they have been waiting for. All I can say is thank you guys. All the very best for your ppr and future endeavours to my fellow applicants. For details about my profile please look into my signature.
congrats :)

rody0988

Star Member
Jan 9, 2019
Pune, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-12-2018
Same here....Indian....applied from India....AOR 13 Dec 2018.....just hope it's being issued by the dates!!! Still storming the heavens with prayers!!!
@Raavsan Congratulations again.
I am waiting for the same... Indian ...applied from India. AOR Dec 13, 2018
13th Dec AOR. 7 days to go
Only UI updated lol. It's frustrating, can't help it but wait. :(

Reactions: derkdsou

Garima2703

Star Member
Jan 4, 2019
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-12-2018
AOR Received.
01-12-2018
You absolutely must break it up by country, and at the very least acknowledge that you were in the Netherlands and France because of your arrival and departure stamps. If you have the dates for Switzerland put them in there, too. You have to get granular with this. I had over 100 trips, some of which broke up into multiple sub-trips in the Schengen area, so I combed through my passports for three whole days (and nights) to compile the full list, and maybe this is why I have not received an ADR. If you have other trips, provide as much detail as possible.

Hi,
I traveled to Copenhagen,Denmark on 16 September 2017 and returned from Copenhagen,Denmark on 1st Oct 2017 (2 weeks). But in between, on 23rd Sep 2017 , I visited Prague for 2 days. I did mention the two weeks travel time for Denmark but not Prague as I had no proofs (no immigration stamp etc.) for it. Will this attract ADR?