+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2018 AOR - join here

Raavsan

Feb 7, 2019
Early in the morning received my Ready for visa mail.I wish I could cry out loud with tears of joy n celebrate with the people who helped me in this wait. Every alternate hour I read every post on this thread. This is the only place I could relieve myself from pain, all these days waiting for my ppr mail. Today was the last day for 6 months. To all those members who provided insights about, how the process works, thank you guys. I will stick around this thread until @derkdsou @SithLord receive the mail they have been waiting for. All I can say is thank you guys. All the very best for your ppr and future endeavours to my fellow applicants. For details about my profile please look into my signature.

Stevepc1234

Sep 22, 2018
Early in the morning received my Ready for visa mail.I wish I could cry out loud with tears of joy n celebrate with the people who helped me in this wait. Every alternate hour I read every post on this thread. This is the only place I could relieve myself from pain, all these days waiting for my ppr mail. Today was the last day for 6 months. To all those members who provided insights about, how the process works, thank you guys. I will stick around this thread until @derkdsou @SithLord receive the mail they have been waiting for. All I can say is thank you guys. All the very best for your ppr and future endeavours to my fellow applicants. For details about my profile please look into my signature.
Congrats! Did you get a ghost update or move to Ip2?

Whiletime

May 3, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Congratulations!

KatherineNunes

Star Member
Apr 17, 2019
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
December 13, 2018
Med's Done....
January 23. 2019
@Raavsan Congartulations
Could confirm your Nationality and Country applied from.

KatherineNunes

Star Member
Apr 17, 2019
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
December 13, 2018
Med's Done....
January 23. 2019
Guys I just received a ghost update and my BG has started. What does this mean? Are there any chances of rejection now?
@Whiletime You are in IP2 and normally there are no rejections at this time.
Could you please confirm your AOR date, nationality and country applied from.