+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2018 AOR - join here

nitcanada

Star Member
Apr 30, 2019
So what should they do after files are approved? You are in Vancouver area, they just want you to land in an office. That's it. Ip2, ghost updates don't always follow the exact same pattern.
Thank you for your response but dont know what exactly is pending now for final approval when all stages are passed. CIC Agent said that for final approval of my case, Vancouver office will get in touch with me. When I asked him how long it could take he said that due to backlog, the waiting time could be 3 months. Now I am in a new queue.

Anyone any clue about processing time at Vancouver office.

Hopeful007

Feb 16, 2019
Thank you for your response but dont know what exactly is pending now for final approval when all stages are passed. CIC Agent said that for final approval of my case, Vancouver office will get in touch with me. When I asked him how long it could take he said that due to backlog, the waiting time could be 3 months. Now I am in a new queue.

Anyone any clue about processing time at Vancouver office.
Yeah right, I was reading that visa office contacts you around the approval or appointment time. If it's waiting for approval, then it's different, it will depend on when an officer picks it up, nothing pending, it's just there are too many cases that need to be processed.

If it's approved, then you wait for an appointment. Waiting time is 3-4 months now for Vancouver office.

RayBear

Dec 13, 2018
UK
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
2281/2282
App. Filed.......
19-12-2018
AOR Received.
19-12-2018
Med's Done....
03-12-2018
Hey guys just speculating and being a bit more inquisitive. Since I got the ADR for travel documents, is it safe to assume that my background check is going on or it can still be part of eligibility?
Eligibility most likely.

nitcanada

Star Member
Apr 30, 2019
Yeah right, I was reading that visa office contacts you around the approval or appointment time. If it's waiting for approval, then it's different, it will depend on when an officer picks it up, nothing pending, it's just there are too many cases that need to be processed.

If it's approved, then you wait for an appointment. Waiting time is 3-4 months now for Vancouver office.
Thank you buddy! Is there any way to expedite this process at Vancouver office. Is there any email or contact No. where I can contact to check the status.

yankyridzz

May 3, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-11-2018
AOR Received.
29-12-2018
The review of additional documents just got updated to Not Applicable. Does this mean they have received the documents or accepted the documents?

RayBear

Dec 13, 2018
UK
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
2281/2282
App. Filed.......
19-12-2018
AOR Received.
19-12-2018
Med's Done....
03-12-2018
The review of additional documents just got updated to Not Applicable. Does this mean they have received the documents or accepted the documents?
It'll say "we are reviewing your documents"

RayBear

Dec 13, 2018
UK
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
2281/2282
App. Filed.......
19-12-2018
AOR Received.
19-12-2018
Med's Done....
03-12-2018
Some of the things people report being said to them by agents is wild to me.

Everyone here seems to say the agents are rude but with a single exception who was obviously irritated (but was still polite) every IRCC agent I spoke to was polite, respectful, as helpful as they were able to be and sympathetic. I'd even go so far as to describe them as apologetic for being unable to tell me more.

And I called a LOT so it's not as though I called once and had a good experience.

derkdsou

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2018
So, how good a job is IRCC doing at processing our applications, compared to the last post I did a few weeks ago? Overall, this is still a marathon - or a crawl. Whereas 24% of active FSW-O India/India cases had been completed by 17 May, 36% have now been approved. The picture is still rather bleak when you include the total number of cases on MyImmiTracker: Only 20% of all* FSW-O India/India cases have been approved thus far, ironically reaffirming IRCC's bold 80:20 claim, but in entirely the wrong sense!

*All cases = active + inactive profiles on MyImmiTracker. Profiles go cold because people have had nothing to update or haven't returned.

Naveenandtina

Star Member
Apr 1, 2019
AOR Received.
19-12-2018
Dear Friends,

Im a 2018 December AOR Applicant. Got my GCMS notes today.

Can anyone kindly help me to decode and explain, status of the below relevant gcms note for me and my spouse? Like which stage is it in.... Where might be the potential delay... Is it stuck at the job description reviews or Bank statements etc.....

We have 13 days only to complete 6 Months review period....

Regards
Naveen And Tina

GCMS Information Request: Application

Request Identifier: A-2019-10202 Requested Date: 05/07/2019
Created Date: 2019/02/20 22:54:57
Created By: BB18252
Updated Date: 2019/02/20 22:54:57
Updated By: BB18252
Restricted: No
Label: General
Office: CPC-Ottawa
Text: PReVU Verified (applicant information)

NOTES: 3

Created Date: 2019/02/01 06:29:30
Created By: LF01706
Updated Date: 2019/02/01 06:29:45
Updated By: LF01706
Label: EE Eligibility
Office: Centralized Intake Office

Text:

REVIEW TYPE: Program Assistant APPLICATION #: E00XXXXXX REGULATION: FSW | have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following. MIN.SCORE: 449 CRS SCORE: 473 Principal Applicant Application Promoted: New UCI Spouse Application Promoted: New UCI Primary Applicant Medical Attached to UCI: Yes Spouse Medical Attached to UCI: Yes Client Fees: Verified ----- LANGUAGES----- Principal Applicant 1 -English- IELTS and Met Threshold & Verified Spouse 1 -English- IELTS and Verified ----- EDUCATION----- Primary Applicant 1-ECA report Verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential confirmed on ECA site ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency as Master's Degree Foreign credential provided Spouse 1-ECA report Verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential confirmed on ECA site ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency as Master's Degree Foreign credential provided ----- POLICE CERTIFICATE----- Primary Applicant 1- India police certificate: Provided-NRT 2- United Arab Emirates police certificate: Provided-NRT 3- Bahrain police certificate: Provided-NRT R10 OK Recommendation: Pass Criminality Spouse 1- India police certificate: Provided-NRT 2- Bahrain police certificate: Provided-NRT R10 OK Recommendation: Pass Criminality ----- AGE----- Applicant's age reviewed and No Change from ITA to e-APR ----- DOCUMENTS SET FOR REVIEW----- Client Information

derkdsou

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2018
I'm no expert when it comes to GCMS notes, but to my untrained eyes this looks like your eligibility hasn't been marked 'met'/'recommended passed' yet, meaning it is still to be reviewed. From this excerpt, there is nothing to worry about. Indeed, there are heaps of people here who are approaching - or have crossed - the end of their six months without any activity on their case beyond their medicals being passed. From what I can tell, your criminality has been recommended passed, your eligibility is still being reviewed, and your security will start after these two have been completed.

Dear Friends,

Im a 2018 December AOR Applicant. Got my GCMS notes today.

Can anyone kindly help me to decode and explain, status of the below relevant gcms note for me and my spouse? Like which stage is it in.... Where might be the potential delay... Is it stuck at the job description reviews or Bank statements etc.....

We have 13 days only to complete 6 Months review period....

Regards
Naveen And Tina

GCMS Information Request: Application

Request Identifier: A-2019-10202 Requested Date: 05/07/2019
Created Date: 2019/02/20 22:54:57
Created By: BB18252
Updated Date: 2019/02/20 22:54:57
Updated By: BB18252
Label: General
Office: CPC-Ottawa
Text: PReVU Verified (applicant information)

NOTES: 3

Created Date: 2019/02/01 06:29:30
Created By: LF01706
Updated Date: 2019/02/01 06:29:45
Updated By: LF01706
Label: EE Eligibility
Office: Centralized Intake Office

Text:

REVIEW TYPE: Program Assistant APPLICATION #: E00XXXXXX REGULATION: FSW | have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following. MIN.SCORE: 449 CRS SCORE: 473 Principal Applicant Application Promoted: New UCI Spouse Application Promoted: New UCI Primary Applicant Medical Attached to UCI: Yes Spouse Medical Attached to UCI: Yes Client Fees: Verified ----- LANGUAGES----- Principal Applicant 1 -English- IELTS and Met Threshold & Verified Spouse 1 -English- IELTS and Verified ----- EDUCATION----- Primary Applicant 1-ECA report Verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential confirmed on ECA site ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency as Master's Degree Foreign credential provided Spouse 1-ECA report Verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential confirmed on ECA site ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency as Master's Degree Foreign credential provided ----- POLICE CERTIFICATE----- Primary Applicant 1- India police certificate: Provided-NRT 2- United Arab Emirates police certificate: Provided-NRT 3- Bahrain police certificate: Provided-NRT R10 OK Recommendation: Pass Criminality Spouse 1- India police certificate: Provided-NRT 2- Bahrain police certificate: Provided-NRT R10 OK Recommendation: Pass Criminality ----- AGE----- Applicant's age reviewed and No Change from ITA to e-APR ----- DOCUMENTS SET FOR REVIEW----- Client Information

Naveenandtina

Star Member
Apr 1, 2019
AOR Received.
19-12-2018
I'm no expert when it comes to GCMS notes, but to my untrained eyes this looks like your eligibility hasn't been marked 'met'/'recommended passed' yet, meaning it is still being reviewed. From this excerpt, there is nothing to worry about. Indeed, there are heaps of people here who are approaching - or have crossed - the end of their six months without any activity on their case beyond their medicals being passed. From what I tell, your criminality has been recommended passed, your eligibility is still being reviewed, and your security will start after these two are completed.
Thank you Dear.
I think they are stuck at my Employment Records.
Is it true that CIC calls or tries to communicate with Employers? I can't imagine what might happen owing to the fact that, HR dept of my previous and Present companies are really bad and won't support anything good that will come to its employees...Sigh :(

derkdsou

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2018
IRCC is more likely to call employers for Inland candidates, but it sounds like you're an Outland candidate from India or Bahrain. We can't know what methodology IRCC uses for Outland candidates, but from what I've read here it is not v common for IRCC to call employers if you have provided a clear work reference letter with all of the required data points as well as additional supporting documents such as pay stubs, bank statements corroborating the deposits into your account, income tax returns, etc.

Thank you Dear.
I think they are stuck at my Employment Records.
Is it true that CIC calls or tries to communicate with Employers? I can't imagine what might happen owing to the fact that, HR dept of my previous and Present companies are really bad and won't support anything good that will come to its employees...Sigh :(

Reactions: mumbaikar88

Naveenandtina

Star Member
Apr 1, 2019
AOR Received.
19-12-2018
IRCC is more likely to call employers for inland candidates, but it sounds like you're an Outland candidate from India or Bahrain. We can't know what methodology IRCC uses for Outland candidates, but from what I've read here it is not v common for IRCC to call employers, especially if you have provided a clear work reference letter with all of the required data points as well as additional supporting documents such as pay stubs, bank statements corroborating the deposits into your account, income tax returns, etc.
Oh Yes.
I have submitted Experience Letter and contract agreement for previous Company and Only the contract agreement for my present Company.
Even my Passport shows the company names as sponsors.

And Bank statements "I have submitted Fixed Deposit statements of an account under my spouse and has attached her consent letter mentioning i can use it in whichever way i like."

I think i read in the first few sections of GCMS notes and believe my Employment records & Finance are the remaining Ones. Even-though its all true and correct, i guess cic officer might be getting confused.

I hope it will be cleared soon.

There is another important thing. We are expecting a baby by October 1st week. We don't think delivery will happen in Canada as its too late now (Fingerprint is balance, I will have to fly to India to get it done).
When should i inform them about the pregnancy? Should i wait till the delivery and asks for an extension of our landing or speak it out now itself... I was hesitant to speak it out now and create more confusions.
Any insight on the above matter?

raghu19

Sep 14, 2018
Yes, that means the documents have been accepted. I know a person who got PPR the very next day after this update.
May I know what the ADR was for? and when you submitted the required docs pls? TIA

Whiletime

May 3, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Guys I just received a ghost update and my BG has started. What does this mean? Are there any chances of rejection now?

Reactions: Stevepc1234