+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2018 AOR - join here

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Hi Guys,
I received an ADR for travel history details. However, I had submitted the details required while filing my application. Is this normal for them to raise such ADRs or is it that I have submitted some information which is not correct as per them?
It is normal.

1) You could have missed out some information when you submitted your previous documents
2) They probably just need it so they can send your details to a third party organization to start BG checks

yankyridzz

May 3, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-11-2018
AOR Received.
29-12-2018
It is normal.

1) You could have missed out some information when you submitted your previous documents
2) They probably just need it so they can send your details to a third party organization to start BG checks
Thanks for your reply.
They have asked for Form IMM 5662. Wherein I am required to resubmit my travel history for past 10 years.

Reactions: SithLord

Mallika S

Oct 19, 2018
Do u have any dependents ? If the company applied then they wouldn't apply for dependents, I guess
I don't have any dependents. But even if there are it applies to them too.. i have some of my colleagues who have dependents and their extension applied to everyonee. Not sure if it depends on the company policies though :eek:

Last edited:
Reactions: BeesaMaester

BeesaMaester

May 6, 2019
I don't have any dependents. But even if there are it applies to them too.. i have some of my colleagues who have dependents and their extension applied to everyonee. Not sure if it depends on the company policies though :eek:
Thank you for the info. I have applied for BOWP for myself and my wife. Hopefully should get it in 90 days

whiterabbit

Apr 4, 2019
Could anyone plz tell what is the maximum time limit for ip2 that is background check started....
During background checks there is a thing like security that can take anything between several days and 1+ year in case of comprehensive SS. So you had better ask about normal processing time, 'cause there is no maximum time limit - I know people who are about to finish their second year after AOR.

Mallika S

Oct 19, 2018
Thank you for the info. I have applied for BOWP for myself and my wife. Hopefully should get it in 90 days
You will get it within 90 days.. infact mine was done even before. There was delay of one or two days from the firm thru which it was applied.
Anyway i hope i get my PR on time too.. I still have only 5 days to 6 month deadline.. only worry is that it's being processed in Edmonton..

Reactions: BeesaMaester

nitcanada

Star Member
Apr 30, 2019
Is this the so called PPR?

""
Ready for Visa / Prêt pour Visa

Date: juin 3, 2019

UCI: ______________

Application: ____________

Email: ___________@outlook.com

WE ARE READY TO ISSUE YOUR VISA(S).

Please review your mailing address above and advise us of any updates.

Dear _______________,

The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our office to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, your permanent residence visa. If for any reason you are not able to meet this deadline, please inform us immediately by email to: abdbiimmigration@international.gc.ca with details concerning your situation.""
Congrats!!!

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
I have not ordered gcmsnotes so don’t know... but my account says we are processing ur background check
The background check is a wide term.
Don't depend on the update on the account, sometimes you will see no movement in the account you will get an ADR/PPR etc.
I would suggest you to request your notes to know what is going on. Also, make a call to the agent to understand which stage you are at.

morcerf

May 30, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-08-2018
Nomination.....
06-08-2018
AOR Received.
06-10-2018
Passport Req..
16-10-2019
VISA ISSUED...
24-10-2019
I'm watching Roland Garros :) Has definitely helped keep my mind off this nightmare :)
I'm keeping my sanity by watching WWDC. It's a really good year for a dev.

Reactions: SithLord