+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2018 AOR - join here

Raagrang

Oct 28, 2018
+1 for another applicant who just completed 6 months of waiting with absolutely no updates since Jan 15 medical clearance. Question - I'm about to order GCMS notes for the first time - which is a recommended service (GetGCMS vs ApplyGCMS vs others)? Response will be appreciated!
Thanks

Reactions: ramanbhatti

JD83

May 31, 2019
Guys,
My AoR is 26th Dec 2018. I paid my RPRF fee on 14th May before they sent a request and raised a webform. However, on 28th of May, I received the RPRF request and my status moved to IP2. Uploaded the same receipt and then status changed to "The additional documents were uploaded" on the same day. The next day i.e., 29th May, status changed to "We are reviewing the additional documents you provided". Waiting since then. Anyone else in the same page? Any idea how long it might take to receive the golden mail from this stage?
Also, I received the request at 9am India time and status changes were done at 3pm India time. Can I safely assume that my file is in NDVO now? Inputs pls..
I am on the same page with similar timelines. AOR - 28th Dec, got a request to pay RPRF on 22nd May, paid and uploaded the receipt on 23rd May. Since then it shows that "We are reviewing the additional documents that you provided" and BG check shows "We are processing your BG.."

Reactions: raghu19

Abhiancha

Oct 15, 2018
+1 for another applicant who just completed 6 months of waiting with absolutely no updates since Jan 15 medical clearance. Question - I'm about to order GCMS notes for the first time - which is a recommended service (GetGCMS vs ApplyGCMS vs others)? Response will be appreciated!
Thanks
I would recomment getgcms. Received the notes promptly after 30 days. But usually it doesn't matter through which site you apply, in some cases it gets delayed

Reactions: Raagrang

Raagrang

Oct 28, 2018
I would recomment getgcms. Received the notes promptly after 30 days. But usually it doesn't matter through which site you apply, in some cases it gets delayed
Thanks for your reply. Is the GCMS plus option really better than the basic GCMS as marketed?

morcerf

May 30, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-08-2018
Nomination.....
06-08-2018
AOR Received.
06-10-2018
Passport Req..
16-10-2019
VISA ISSUED...
24-10-2019
What is this:

Visa file number / UCI number

I found it on the getgcms site.
It's a unique code you're given when you apply for PR.
You can find it in your cic account.

BenDavid

May 13, 2019
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ontario
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-12-2018
AOR Received.
02-12-2018
Passport Req..
03-06-2019
Is this the so called PPR?

""
Ready for Visa / Prêt pour Visa

Date: juin 3, 2019

UCI: ______________

Application: ____________

Email: ___________@outlook.com

WE ARE READY TO ISSUE YOUR VISA(S).

Please review your mailing address above and advise us of any updates.

Dear _______________,

The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our office to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, your permanent residence visa. If for any reason you are not able to meet this deadline, please inform us immediately by email to: abdbiimmigration@international.gc.ca with details concerning your situation.""

morcerf

May 30, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-08-2018
Nomination.....
06-08-2018
AOR Received.
06-10-2018
Passport Req..
16-10-2019
VISA ISSUED...
24-10-2019
Is this the so called PPR?

""
Ready for Visa / Prêt pour Visa

Date: juin 3, 2019

UCI: ______________

Application: ____________

Email: ___________@outlook.com

WE ARE READY TO ISSUE YOUR VISA(S).

Please review your mailing address above and advise us of any updates.

Dear _______________,

The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our office to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, your permanent residence visa. If for any reason you are not able to meet this deadline, please inform us immediately by email to: abdbiimmigration@international.gc.ca with details concerning your situation.""

Yes it is. Congrats.

Spotted

Nov 27, 2018
Kenya
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Case Processing Centre CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-01-2019
Med's Done....
01-03-2019
Passport Req..
26-09-2019
Hello friends,

I received the email for PPR today. Below is my timeline:

AOR: Dec. 7
MEP: Jan. 18
Ghost update: May 31
PPR: June 3 (6:44 a.m. EST)
Category: FSW Inland
VO: CIO, Sidney, NS
Nationality: Indian

I was in false IP2 right from the start. I ordered GCMS on Apr. 15, which showed Criminality 'Passed' and Eligibility 'Review Required'. @Pura Vida and others whose cases are being processed at CIO, you guys can expect some good news. I also wish everyone else all the best from the bottom of my heart. Other than checking MyCIC once a day, I kept visiting this forum throughout the day. I won't exit the forum soon and would be a part of your journey till all of us get the PPR.

Thanks a lot to @legalfalcon, @derkdsou, @Spotted and others who responded to my queries and helped me all the way.
Deeptheexplorer! Massive congratulations!

Reactions: deeptheexplorer