+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2018 AOR - join here

PatwaBobby

Star Member
Mar 7, 2019
Just spoke to agent, she said she will send reminder, as my application is nearing 6 months, forgot to ask my VO, got connected thru passport dept. to ircc, first time it worked!, said, security has not been finalized, don't know if that means IP2, and strangely said SS is a good thing when I asked if that's not the case with my application right.

whiterabbit

Apr 4, 2019
Just spoke to agent, she said she will send reminder, as my application is nearing 6 months, forgot to ask my VO, got connected thru passport dept. to ircc, first time it worked!, said, security has not been finalized, don't know if that means IP2, and strangely said SS is a good thing when I asked if that's not the case with my application right.
The point is that we use different terminology. Everybody goes through the security screening, but the thing that we normally call "security screening" is actually called "comprehensive security screening". So for the agent it must have sounded normal - the fact that you're under SS means that your security has been started which is a good sign, whereas for you SS sounds like a thing that will take half a year to be finished :)

Reactions: Abhi2056

Minaja

Oct 25, 2018
Hi all, so I got PPR a few days ago, but I wanted to let you know that I received my GCMS notes that I ordered a month ago. They state that nothing had started then, so that means IRCC looked at and finalized everything in less than a month. I have no idea if ordering the notes triggered them to pick up the file, but perhaps those who haven’t as yet, try ordering your notes to see if it speeds anything up.

meg2318

Star Member
May 15, 2019
Hi all, so I got PPR a few days ago, but I wanted to let you know that I received my GCMS notes that I ordered a month ago. They state that nothing had started then, so that means IRCC looked at and finalized everything in less than a month. I have no idea if ordering the notes triggered them to pick up the file, but perhaps those who haven’t as yet, try ordering your notes to see if it speeds anything up.
ur visa office???

dhruvinho

Star Member
May 6, 2018
Hi All,
Just received an ADR (IMM5406). We had submitted family information (info about both sides of parents) in the regular application, so why did we get this ADR?

Also, my spouse is the primary applicant and the request letter only mentions my name for the IMM5406. I don't need to submit IMM5406 for my spouse, right?

@legalfalcon

Thanks

Last edited:

deeptheexplorer

May 11, 2019
Hello friends,

I received the email for PPR today. Below is my timeline:

AOR: Dec. 7
MEP: Jan. 18
Ghost update: May 31
PPR: June 3 (6:44 a.m. EST)
Category: FSW Inland
VO: CIO, Sidney, NS
Nationality: Indian

I was in false IP2 right from the start. I ordered GCMS on Apr. 15, which showed Criminality 'Passed' and Eligibility 'Review Required'. @Pura Vida and others whose cases are being processed at CIO, you guys can expect some good news. I also wish everyone else all the best from the bottom of my heart. Other than checking MyCIC once a day, I kept visiting this forum throughout the day. I won't exit the forum soon and would be a part of your journey till all of us get the PPR.

Thanks a lot to @legalfalcon, @derkdsou, @Spotted and others who responded to my queries and helped me all the way.

Last edited:

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello friends,

I received the email for PPR today. Below is my timeline:

AOR: Dec. 7
MEP: Jan. 18
Ghost update: May 31
PPR: June 3 (6:44 a.m. EST)
Category: FSW Inland
VO: CIO, Sidney, NS
Nationality: Indian

I was in false IP2 right from the start. I ordered GCMS on Apr. 15, which showed Criminality 'Passed' and Eligibility 'Review Required'. @Pura Vida and others whose cases are being processed at CIO, you guys can expect some good news. I also wish everyone else all the best from the bottom of my heart. Other than checking MyCIC once a day, I kept visiting this forum throughout the day. I won't exit the forum soon and would be a part of your journey till all of us get the PPR.

Thanks a lot to @legalfalcon, @derkdsou, @Spotted and others who responded to my queries and helped me all the way.
Congratulations!!

All the best for the journey ahead!!

Reactions: deeptheexplorer

dhruvinho

Star Member
May 6, 2018
Hi All,
Just received an ADR (IMM5406). We had submitted family information (info about both sides of parents) in the regular application, so why did we get this ADR?

Thanks
Can someone help with this? Is it anything to be worried about?

raghu19

Sep 14, 2018
Guys,
My AoR is 26th Dec 2018. I paid my RPRF fee on 14th May before they sent a request and raised a webform. However, on 28th of May, I received the RPRF request and my status moved to IP2. Uploaded the same receipt and then status changed to "The additional documents were uploaded" on the same day. The next day i.e., 29th May, status changed to "We are reviewing the additional documents you provided". Waiting since then. Anyone else in the same page? Any idea how long it might take to receive the golden mail from this stage?
Also, I received the request at 9am India time and status changes were done at 3pm India time. Can I safely assume that my file is in NDVO now? Inputs pls..