FSW
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-12-2018
Passport Req..
28-05-2019
I'm not sure if we can call it raining. I see only 2 or 3 people posted about their PPRs on NOV thread. I can still understand the usage of raining though, as it has been pretty dry for the past few days :)
Most people are generally happy celebrating their PPR, so forget about informing.If we see 4 or 5 people informing PPR simultaneously, that definitely means a large batch was released.

Reactions: pgpg and JD20

amitaquarius

Mar 16, 2019
Most people are generally happy celebrating their PPR, so forget about informing.If we see 4 or 5 people informing PPR simultaneously, that definitely means a large batch was released.
That depends. I feel 10+ is a large batch. But this is subject to individual's though process. Anyways still its good news. But I think most of them were from ND VO.

Reactions: JD20 and Abhi2056

amitaquarius

Mar 16, 2019
I put these filters over immitracker:
Nationality and country of residence: India
Stream: cec
Current status: medicals passed
I only see 3 results from November and 3 from December AOR

Man!! This looks scary!!
Yeah and if u call them, they say they have hired more officers to cater to the backlog. IRCC and their employess are now not afraid to lie to potential PR candidates. No ones accountable as of now.

Abhiancha

Oct 15, 2018
with the amount of time I spent on this thread and also on the NDVO whatsapp group. If I were to get a PPR, apart from telling it to my closest ones, the first thing i would do is post here

morcerf

May 30, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-08-2018
Nomination.....
06-08-2018
AOR Received.
06-10-2018
Passport Req..
16-10-2019
VISA ISSUED...
24-10-2019
I'm not sure if we can call it raining. I see only 2 or 3 people posted about their PPRs on NOV thread. I can still understand the usage of raining though, as it has been pretty dry for the past few days :)
To a person with parched lips, dying of thirst, even a single drop of water looks like rain ;)

Abhiancha

Oct 15, 2018
To a person with parched lips, dying of thirst, even a single drop of water looks like rain ;)
;) that's exactly what i wrote towards the end of my comment!.
Adding to it, although it may feel like a rain to a person in such situation. Once these initial drops evaporate, the frustration will reach to another level.
My apologies, for having such a silly conversation! never been so bored in my life, unfortunately i have always been the kind of person who hates waiting! IRCC/CIC is so great that they can convert a hardcore atheist in to a believer of God!

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
We can only wait. But you and I are on the same boat. I kind of think GCMS notes probably reflect the data from the date you request them. My BC started on 23rd May, I don't see that update in the GCMS notes I received this weekend. I had applied for the notes on Apr 30th.
Yes GCMS will reflect the data till the date you requested them, no details of 30 days waiting period

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Dec 2018 AOR.
Primary Office: Montreal Immigration
Indian, but application filed from USA.
Few days remaining before touching 6 months mark.
Received CGMS notes 2 days back, indicating:
ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Not started
Security: Not started
Criminality: Not started
Medical: Passed
Info Sharing: Complete

It’s quite frustrating checking application for last 6 months with no movement. Then even GCMS notes not depicting any positive information (although not 100% sure if I understood the notes correctly)

Any suggestions what should I do, along with from waiting endlessly? Apart from GCMS, is there any other legal path that can move my application ?
As soon as you complete the 6 month mark, call the CIC agent and ask them to drop a reminder email to the case processing officer.

Reactions: Taurean and JD20

morcerf

May 30, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-08-2018
Nomination.....
06-08-2018
AOR Received.
06-10-2018
Passport Req..
16-10-2019
VISA ISSUED...
24-10-2019
Well, it's another famine in Montreal VO it seems
Same for Ottawa.
We haven't seen a drop of water in weeks. Already, we're beginning to forget what water even tasted like ;)
Jokes aside, I really really hope they haven't all taken off for summer vacations, and that all this waiting will end in a flood of PR's.

Reactions: pgpg

USProgrammer

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2018
Texas, USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO-Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-12-2018
Passport Req..
25-03-2019
LANDED..........
24-08-2019
Hello everyone. I'm back from a trip. I'm sad to see there haven't been many PPRs while I was gone.

The data from my little site which pulls from MyImmiTracker shows the following for the last 100 India/India FSW-O PPRs:

Count 100
Mean/Average 179.65
Median 179
Standard Deviation 61.46

If it were a normal distribution, 84% of you can expect PPR in < 8 months. Only 16% would expect it to take longer than that.

However, if you look at the histogram for any large sample size ("count" on that site), it's not a normal distribution. It's heavily biased toward lower processing times. So the 84% number is probably quite a bit larger in reality.

I hope this gives a little bit of hope to someone still waiting.