App. Filed.......
30-11-2018
AOR Received.
1-12-2018
Med's Done....
11-01-2019
Passport Req..
05-07-2019
I believe it's better you call them.. did you ask for gcms notes?
yes..... According to notes, Eligibility, Medical and info sharing is complete except security and criminality . I received them on 26 April.... However, I called CIC three weeks ago and agent told me that BG is yet to start and I should wait until 8 august....

sangpll2009

Star Member
Jun 16, 2018
yes..... According to notes, Eligibility, Medical and info sharing is complete except security and criminality . I received them on 26 April.... However, I called CIC three weeks ago and agent told me that BG is yet to start and I should wait until 8 august....
I just called CIC, they mentioned that eligibility is met and security and criminality is not yet started. When asked what is the expected completion date, they mentioned it would be 6 months from date of application and hence by mid of June. But I am unsure if it would actually get completed by then!

Reactions: derkdsou

ramanbhatti

Mar 16, 2018
Chandigarh
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-11-2018
AOR Received.
1-12-2018
Med's Done....
11-01-2019
Passport Req..
05-07-2019
I just called CIC, they mentioned that eligibility is met and security and criminality is not yet started. When asked what is the expected completion date, they mentioned it would be 6 months from date of application and hence by mid of June. But I am unsure if it would actually get completed by then!

Same here...I just called CIC and agent was rude.. he just told me that BG is not started yet and I don't have any information regarding your application..File is in Ottawa.. simple straightforward answer

kks2812

Sep 3, 2018
Got my PPR last friday (17/05)!

FSW-Outland
NOC: 2171
Number of applicants: 03
ITA: 28-11-2018
AOR: 19-12-2018
MEP: 31-01-2019
ADR: 08-05-2019 ("Government Employment Details" form for both me and my wife)
Additional documents sent/uploaded: 13-05-2019
PPR: 17-05-2019

I had been stuck on IP1 since MEP. The IP2 update actually came at the same time as the PPR e-mail.

My first set of notes showed that until 21-03-2019 very little activity happened in my file.

So for all those stuck in IP1, do not give up hope.

Got my PPR last friday (17/05)!

FSW-Outland
NOC: 2171
Number of applicants: 03
ITA: 28-11-2018
AOR: 19-12-2018
MEP: 31-01-2019
ADR: 08-05-2019 ("Government Employment Details" form for both me and my wife)
Additional documents sent/uploaded: 13-05-2019
PPR: 17-05-2019

I had been stuck on IP1 since MEP. The IP2 update actually came at the same time as the PPR e-mail.

My first set of notes showed that until 21-03-2019 very little activity happened in my file.

So for all those stuck in IP1, do not give up hope.

I will take this opportunity to put a query forward: the PPR e-mail says that I have 30 days to submit passports along with photographs. Just as the PPR came I was trying to renew my son's passport, which has less than 6 months of validity as of now.

I believe that I will have his new passport in my hands around 29-05-2019. This gives me plenty of time to meet the IRCC deadline (15-06-2019).
But I am not sure of how to proceed:

(1) Should I send the new passport with a copy of the (old one) bio page?
(2) Should I send both passports?

And more importantly...

(3) Is it really necessary to raise a CSE via webform to let IRCC know of this change? If so, should I wait for the IRCC acknowledgement before sending the passports?

Since people report that IRCC may take weeks to process a CSE, I am afraid that my deadline will come to pass before I can send the passports.

Does anyone know how to proceed giving these circunstances? Any clues @legalfalcon @USProgrammer @derkdsou ?

I will take this opportunity to put a query forward: the PPR e-mail says that I have 30 days to submit passports along with photographs. Just as the PPR came I was trying to renew my son's passport, which has less than 6 months of validity as of now.

I believe that I will have his new passport in my hands around 29-05-2019. This gives me plenty of time to meet the IRCC deadline (15-06-2019).
But I am not sure of how to proceed:

(1) Should I send the new passport with a copy of the (old one) bio page?
(2) Should I send both passports?

And more importantly...

(3) Is it really necessary to raise a CSE via webform to let IRCC know of this change? If so, should I wait for the IRCC acknowledgement before sending the passports?

Since people report that IRCC may take weeks to process a CSE, I am afraid that my deadline will come to pass before I can send the passports.

Does anyone know how to proceed giving these circunstances? Any clues @legalfalcon @USProgrammer @derkdsou ?

Have you submitted new passport to VFS ????

Shahanastar

Oct 25, 2018
Category........
FSW
Same here...I just called CIC and agent was rude.. he just told me that BG is not started yet and I don't have any information regarding your application..File is in Ottawa.. simple straightforward answer
I would have suggested to wait another 2 days. Nevertheless, raise a CSE next week asking for more clarity though seeing the trend in Nov you’re likely to receive an update towards the completion of 6 month period.

Reactions: JD20

Shahanastar

Oct 25, 2018
Category........
FSW
I think you're set for your PPR any day now! Feel free to send them a CSE - I suspect that last ghost update might have been a sign your application is approved.
Thanks for your insights. I would try to wait for a few days and perhaps raise a CSE then. My VO is London so not sure if they send in batches like Ottawa does.

Reactions: derkdsou

ramanbhatti

Mar 16, 2018
Chandigarh
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-11-2018
AOR Received.
1-12-2018
Med's Done....
11-01-2019
Passport Req..
05-07-2019
I would have suggested to wait another 2 days. Nevertheless, raise a CSE next week asking for more clarity though seeing the trend in Nov you’re likely to receive an update towards the completion of 6 month period.
Yes I will do so... He said that the case officer hadn't provided him any information about the application...no red flags and no documents are required...

Sereena13

Jan 30, 2019
Got my Ready for Visa email this morning!!!!

Bear with me for the breakdown on dates below, I’m still very overly excited about finally getting in. Any questions or clarifications, please just ask!

Outland CEC applicant, applying from the UK and a British Citizen.

ITA 15th Nov, AOR, 19th December,
MEP 31st January.
Biometrics letter received: 26th February
Biometrics completed: 1st March
PPR Email: 30th May

My application was mostly processed at CIO Sydney. It was transferred to Edmonton for a short while to assist with processing, returned to CIO Sydney and then I assume it was transferred to the LVO in London.

I did speak with CIC on 23rd May for an update to which my application was still at CIO Sydney. My Background check was still ongoing at that point and I had a recommended pass on my file for eligibility. Last part has all moved very quickly over the last week.

Also no ghost updates whatsoever that I’m aware of since I submitted my biometrics until I got my visa email this morning.

CIC portal showed an update with nothing actually changed against any of the status’.

Wishing everyone else still waiting all the luck in the world. What a stressful process eh!

derkdsou

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2018
That's just wonderful, @Sereena13! Congratulations! Enjoy the celebrations!

Got my Ready for Visa email this morning!!!!

Bear with me for the breakdown on dates below, I’m still very overly excited about finally getting in. Any questions or clarifications, please just ask!

Outland CEC applicant, applying from the UK and a British Citizen.

ITA 15th Nov, AOR, 19th December,
MEP 31st January.
Biometrics letter received: 26th February
Biometrics completed: 1st March
PPR Email: 30th May

My application was mostly processed at CIO Sydney. It was transferred to Edmonton for a short while to assist with processing, returned to CIO Sydney and then I assume it was transferred to the LVO in London.

I did speak with CIC on 23rd May for an update to which my application was still at CIO Sydney. My Background check was still ongoing at that point and I had a recommended pass on my file for eligibility. Last part has all moved very quickly over the last week.

Also no ghost updates whatsoever that I’m aware of since I submitted my biometrics until I got my visa email this morning.

CIC portal showed an update with nothing actually changed against any of the status’.

Wishing everyone else still waiting all the luck in the world. What a stressful process eh!

Abhi2056

Star Member
Nov 21, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-12-2018
Passport Req..
28-05-2019
To all those who have got their PPR did you guys added the pay slips in your application?
I got my PPR on may 28th.I added payslips(Every month of my experience),tax returns, work permits, id-card's.

Abhi2056

Star Member
Nov 21, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-12-2018
Passport Req..
28-05-2019
i called CIC and they said my application got approved on May3 but i still havent got PPR email.
I am really confused whats going on.
I was in similar situation with same approval date. Sent an email to NDVO explaining it, got PPR on may 28th.If you are indian,I suggest you to give it a try.

USProgrammer

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2018
Texas, USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO-Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-12-2018
Passport Req..
25-03-2019
LANDED..........
24-08-2019
To all those who have got their PPR did you guys added the pay slips in your application?
I included:
  • Work experience letter signed by HR from employer listing all the stuff they wanted (pay, hours, duties, length of employment, benefits, etc)
  • Business card of immediate superior (front/back)
  • Total compensation letter from previous year
  • W-2 for previous year
  • Latest pay stub
  • Company newsletter issue in which I appeared stating my years at the company at that time
  • A bunch of printouts of legal filings showing where my company changed names/structure to show that the company I'd been at is the same.

Reactions: Minaja

aninhabc19

Jan 21, 2019
Hi guys!

I have been trying to log in to my account for the last 2 hours, but it hasn't been working. Are you having the same problem?