Daddytj

Star Member
Feb 24, 2019
Doc's Request.
26-12-2018
AOR Received.
26-12-2018
Congratulations to all PPR receivers.

To those still expectant, i know the wait can be tiring but surely sooner than later you will get the golden mail just stay positive.

goksim

Sep 6, 2018
Hi all,

My AOR is 3 Dec 2018. Today I got email below with title "Ready for Visa".

Dear XXX,

The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, permanent residence visa.

If for any reason you are not able to meet this deadline, you must inform IRCC immediately via the IRCC Web form with details concerning your situation.

STEP 1: UPDATE YOUR APPLICATION

If any of the following conditions apply, you must inform IRCC immediately via the IRCC Web form:

· Marriage or common-law union, divorce, annulment, legal separation;

· Death of the sponsor, the principal applicant or any accompanying family member;

· Birth or adoption of a child, including grandchildren born to dependent children;

· You, the principal applicant, or any of your family members have been charged or convicted of a criminal offence.

STEP 2: DO YOU NEED A PERMANENT RESIDENCE VISA?

· If you hold passport(s) from countries whose citizens need a visa to travel to Canada, you need your Permanent Resident Visa and it should be affixed in your passport, even if you already have a valid Canadian temporary resident visa.

You are required to submit the passport for you and for each accompanying family member. Please ensure that the passport(s) you are submitting is valid for at least 6 months and have at least two blank pages. If a child is included on your passport, you must have one blank page per accompanying child.

Please note that you STILL need to submit the passport even if you are a permanent resident of the U.S.A AND hold passport(s) from countries whose citizens need a visa to travel to Canada.

· If you hold passport(s) from countries whose citizens need an eTA to travel to Canada or hold passport(s)/travel document(s) issued by the United States, you DO NOT need a Permanent Resident Visa to be affixed in your passport. Please do not send your original passport(s). You are required to submit one photocopy of the photo page and any pages containing amendments of the passport for you and for each accompanying family member. Please ensure that your passport(s) for which you will submit a photocopy is valid for at least 6 months.

***Please note that Confirmation of Permanent Residence and permanent residence visas cannot be issued to holders of Diplomatic, Official or Military passports. You must submit a regular passport.***

STEP 3: PREPARE THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS

1. Passport(s) OR photocopy(ies) of passport(s), as explained in Step 2.
2. Two (2) photos of yourself and of each accompanying family member. See our specifications at www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf
3. One pre-paid return envelope for the return of your passport(s) and Confirmation of Permanent Residence documents: DO NOT SELECT “Schedule a pickup”; DO NOT put IRCC Phone Number or email address

a. If your documents are being returned to a Canadian mailing address, please submit a Pre-paid Xpresspost envelope from Canada Post or a pre-paid return envelope from any other courier service.

b. If your documents are being returned to a mailing address in the U.S.A, please submit a self-addressed shipping label along with its commercial invoice and a returning envelope from FedEx, UPS or Purolator.

4. The completed and signed Annex A attached to this correspondence, listing your current mailing address.

STEP 4: SUBMIT THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS
· If you do not have a mailing address in Canada or the U.S.A, or if you are unable to submit the required documentation for you or your accompanying family members to the addresses below, please advise IRCC via the IRCC Web form for instructions to submit your documents to the visa office that serves the country where you are.

Please note that our office will not return passports to an address outside North America.

· If you have a mailing address in Canada, please submit by mail in a single package all required documents {including Passport(s) OR photocopy(ies) of passport(s)}, to the following address:

XX Ottawa XXX

DO NOT FILL OUT THE ADDRESS SECTION ON YOUR CANADA POST RETURN ENVELOPE.

· If you have a mailing address in the U.S.A., please submit by courier in a single package all required documents {including Passport(s) OR photocopy(ies) of passport(s)}, to the following address:

XXX

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My PR application still have same status like before.

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics Completed.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Does this email means that I got PR?

Also, after getting PR is there any timeline in which I have to enter Canada to activate PR? Other words, do I need to enter Canada by some date to get activate PR?

Thank you! :)

Whiletime

May 3, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Hi all,

Dear XXX,

The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, permanent residence visa.

If for any reason you are not able to meet this deadline, you must inform IRCC immediately via the IRCC Web form with details concerning your situation.

If any of the following conditions apply, you must inform IRCC immediately via the IRCC Web form:

· Death of the sponsor, the principal applicant or any accompanying family member;

· Birth or adoption of a child, including grandchildren born to dependent children;

· You, the principal applicant, or any of your family members have been charged or convicted of a criminal offence.

· If you hold passport(s) from countries whose citizens need a visa to travel to Canada, you need your Permanent Resident Visa and it should be affixed in your passport, even if you already have a valid Canadian temporary resident visa.

You are required to submit the passport for you and for each accompanying family member. Please ensure that the passport(s) you are submitting is valid for at least 6 months and have at least two blank pages. If a child is included on your passport, you must have one blank page per accompanying child.

Please note that you STILL need to submit the passport even if you are a permanent resident of the U.S.A AND hold passport(s) from countries whose citizens need a visa to travel to Canada.

· If you hold passport(s) from countries whose citizens need an eTA to travel to Canada or hold passport(s)/travel document(s) issued by the United States, you DO NOT need a Permanent Resident Visa to be affixed in your passport. Please do not send your original passport(s). You are required to submit one photocopy of the photo page and any pages containing amendments of the passport for you and for each accompanying family member. Please ensure that your passport(s) for which you will submit a photocopy is valid for at least 6 months.

***Please note that Confirmation of Permanent Residence and permanent residence visas cannot be issued to holders of Diplomatic, Official or Military passports. You must submit a regular passport.***

2. Two (2) photos of yourself and of each accompanying family member. See our specifications at www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf
3. One pre-paid return envelope for the return of your passport(s) and Confirmation of Permanent Residence documents: DO NOT SELECT “Schedule a pickup”; DO NOT put IRCC Phone Number or email address

a. If your documents are being returned to a Canadian mailing address, please submit a Pre-paid Xpresspost envelope from Canada Post or a pre-paid return envelope from any other courier service.

b. If your documents are being returned to a mailing address in the U.S.A, please submit a self-addressed shipping label along with its commercial invoice and a returning envelope from FedEx, UPS or Purolator.

4. The completed and signed Annex A attached to this correspondence, listing your current mailing address.

· If you do not have a mailing address in Canada or the U.S.A, or if you are unable to submit the required documentation for you or your accompanying family members to the addresses below, please advise IRCC via the IRCC Web form for instructions to submit your documents to the visa office that serves the country where you are.

Please note that our office will not return passports to an address outside North America.

· If you have a mailing address in Canada, please submit by mail in a single package all required documents {including Passport(s) OR photocopy(ies) of passport(s)}, to the following address:

XX Ottawa XXX

· If you have a mailing address in the U.S.A., please submit by courier in a single package all required documents {including Passport(s) OR photocopy(ies) of passport(s)}, to the following address:

XXX

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics Completed.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Also, after getting PR is there any timeline in which I have to enter Canada to activate PR? Other words, do I need to enter Canada by some date to get activate PR?

Yes this the PPR, congratulations! Your profile won't be updated until you've received the stamped passports. Your medicals are normally valid for one year, so you can essentially enter Canada within one year from the day you had the exam

HarisJ

Star Member
Mar 6, 2019
Hi all,

Dear XXX,

XX Ottawa XXX

XXX

Biometrics Completed.

Congratulations !
What is your nationality? And your visa office?

goksim

Sep 6, 2018
Congratulations !
What is your nationality? And your visa office?
Thank you @Whiletime !

Croatian, visa office is Ottawa from email I got. However, I am currently in Croatia so not sure how should I send them my passport and pictures. From their email, if you are not in Canada or USA, they are redirecting to http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp so will ask. Did anyone else have this situation?

Thank you

Spotted

Nov 27, 2018
Kenya
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Case Processing Centre CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-01-2019
Med's Done....
01-03-2019
Passport Req..
26-09-2019
Holy s... CRS up to 470 today.
Ya. It is crazy. This whole year the CRS has been way beyond what I got in with. I keep watching it like WTF what is happening. Ray of Hope Threads are paradoxically quite positive, folks there are really trying hard to give each other support and create a nice space. You'd expect it to be extremely toxic and negative but somehow its the opposite. Credit to folks there like @NikSharma01 and @13nitinsharma for keeping folks spirits up.

Shahanastar

Oct 25, 2018
Category........
FSW
After moving to IP2, normally how many ghost updates are considered a sign of Approval or PPR?

I had application update and moved back to IP2 on 28/05 followed by a ghost update yesterday (29/05). Any thoughts or feedback from experts on what to expect now?

@USProgrammer @derkdsou @legalfalcon

Spotted

Nov 27, 2018
Kenya
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-01-2019
Med's Done....
01-03-2019
Passport Req..
26-09-2019
Congratulations to all PPR receivers.

To those still expectant, i know the wait can be tiring but surely sooner than later you will get the golden mail just stay positive.
:) thanks for still being here. Some people be like PPR!! Yes! So long suckers catch you on the flipside

NikSharma01

Champion Member
Jan 3, 2019
Ya. It is crazy. This whole year the CRS has been way beyond what I got in with. I keep watching it like WTF what is happening. Ray of Hope Threads are paradoxically quite positive, folks there are really trying hard to give each other support and create a nice space. You'd expect it to be extremely toxic and negative but somehow its the opposite. Credit to folks there like @NikSharma01 and @13nitinsharma for keeping folks spirits up.
Thanks man for the appreciation! Its the least we can do. We're trying every possible effort available to keep the folks motivated!

Reactions: JD20 and Spotted

derkdsou

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2018
I think you're set for your PPR any day now! Feel free to send them a CSE - I suspect that last ghost update might have been a sign your application is approved.

After moving to IP2, normally how many ghost updates are considered a sign of Approval or PPR?

I had application update and moved back to IP2 on 28/05 followed by a ghost update yesterday (29/05). Any thoughts or feedback from experts on what to expect now?

@USProgrammer @derkdsou @legalfalcon

Spotted

Nov 27, 2018
Kenya
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-01-2019
Med's Done....
01-03-2019
Passport Req..
26-09-2019
Aa bhi ja ab tera dedar hai bus ab
Watu wengine
Hushindwa. Huku hufaa
kiingereza!

:) आ भी जा अब तेरा दीदार है बस अब

Last edited:
Reactions: Joseph12

ramanbhatti

Mar 16, 2018
Chandigarh
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-11-2018
AOR Received.
1-12-2018
Med's Done....
11-01-2019
Passport Req..
05-07-2019
2 days left...Should I call them today or should I wait for another 2 days? Please reply????