December 2018 AOR - join here

meg2318

Star Member
May 15, 2019
PPR..!!!
FSW- O
AOR - Dec 29th
MEP - Feb 15th
PPR - May 29th. Did not see any updates after MEP and this morning got an en email "Ready for Visa / Pret pour Visa", the golden PPR email :)

I was a silent reader, and the discussions and advices on this thread from USProgrammer, LegalFalcon, and others have helped immensely. Thank you all.
Some of the things that I was worried about that worked out for me:
Gift Deed: I created a new bank account in ICICI, transferred the required finds via gift deed and got a bank letter after 30 days.
No Letter from Employer: My employer denied from giving any proof of work letter. I submitted joining letters, tax documents, pay stubs and all other past letters that show my employment.

The PPR email gives detailed explanation about posting passport to address in Canada if the applicant is in Canada, but specifies nothing about how and at what New Delhi address should I post the documents. All it says is "Your passports and photos should be received by the New Delhi office in 30 days". Please help me with the address to the visa office in New Delhi and how/what documents apart from passport and photos should be submitted.

Stay strong and have patience, your application is about to get approved :)
congrats

meg2318

Star Member
May 15, 2019
Received my PPR email today guys. AOR 14 Dec pnp Outland PEI. 5 months and 14 days. Country of Residence: Mauritius, family of 2. MEP 24 Jan. File sent to LVO on 7feb.complete silence until today.False ip2 since AOR. No ADRs. No ghost updates(not even a single one) and never ordered notes. My account still shows submitted and 16 days to go. Visa office: Pretoria, South Africa. Thnxs all for ur amazing support and wish all a speedy ppr. Hang on tight its on z way...
congrats:)

Reactions: Mk786 and JD20

Pura Vida

Oct 10, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
Schedule A
Nomination.....
07-11-2018
AOR Received.
25-12-2018
Med's Done....
13-02-2019
Passport Req..
November 18th 2019
PPR..!!!
FSW- O
AOR - Dec 29th
MEP - Feb 15th
PPR - May 29th. Did not see any updates after MEP and this morning got an en email "Ready for Visa / Pret pour Visa", the golden PPR email :)

I was a silent reader, and the discussions and advices on this thread from USProgrammer, LegalFalcon, and others have helped immensely. Thank you all.
Gift Deed: I created a new bank account in ICICI, transferred the required finds via gift deed and got a bank letter after 30 days.
No Letter from Employer: My employer denied from giving any proof of work letter. I submitted joining letters, tax documents, pay stubs and all other past letters that show my employment.

The PPR email gives detailed explanation about posting passport to address in Canada if the applicant is in Canada, but specifies nothing about how and at what New Delhi address should I post the documents. All it says is "Your passports and photos should be received by the New Delhi office in 30 days". Please help me with the address to the visa office in New Delhi and how/what documents apart from passport and photos should be submitted.

Good news! Happy for you.

Jan 19, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-12-2018
AOR Received.
30-12-2018
PPR..!!!
FSW- O
AOR - Dec 29th
MEP - Feb 15th

VFS Global is the only way to send your passport. But all the details are on the mail. Does your mail not mention anything about VFS?

Jan 19, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-12-2018
AOR Received.
30-12-2018
Guys, can someone explain what happens after you submit your passport as per your PPR mail? I'm in Mumbai and have submitted my passport to VFS VAC here in Mumbai. Does it go to Delhi, gets stamped at the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi and is sent back? Or does it go to Canada for stamping?

I got a call from a landline number yesterday around 3.30 pm and I somehow missed it. I called back and it is an automated number of British High Commission. I did a little research and got to know that British High Commission and High Commission of Canada are located at the same address in New Delhi. Does anyone have any clue regarding this?

I've never applied for any other visa except Canada PR so far. Why would I get a call from BHC?

JD20

Apr 30, 2019
Thank you!:)

We have to give the basic details of application(UCI,Application number,Given name,Last name,DOB)
I mentioned in the mail that my application is approved on so-and-so date but did not receive PPR request till date.Asked if a PPR has been initiated or not. If not, when can i expect it?
Thank you much!

india_usa_canada_pr

Feb 19, 2019
After getting PPR, I updated about marriage and submitted all documents via webform. They replied on 04/24/2019 saying they received and sent to the visa office for processing.

But still my wife is not added in my application. No UCI updated.

And also no medicals requested.

Usually how much time does it take to get UCI updated and requesting medicals?

Anybody in the same boat?

derkdsou

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2018
Thanks for drawing this to my attention, @Spotted.

@NK9, I noticed that they haven't mentioned anywhere in this message that they emailed you these requests. How did you get this notice of refusal? Was it by email?

If you received your refusal letter uploaded to your EE profile as a communication, but not the three reminders they have mentioned, then you have good grounds for appeal. If you didn't receive the three reminder emails before but received only this refusal as an email, then it's unfortunately your word against theirs (they can always say you should have checked your spam, blah, blah - Gmail auto-deletes spam in 30 days, for example). You can try appealing either way, but if I were you I'd first reapply via FSW - a fresh application with these additional documents obviously! - and then consider filing an appeal, if you have good grounds to file one in the first case.

Hi Everyone,

My visa was refused after receiving ITA for FSW program today.

The reason for refusal:

"On 2019/04/24 you were asked to produce the following evidence and documents: Employment Records and Pay Stubs. You were informed that if this office did not receive the required evidence and documents from you within the time specified, your application would be assessed on the basis of the information that was originally provided with your application.

You were warned that failure to provide the additional information could result in the refusal of your application.

On 2019/05/09 you were given a reminder that these documents were required in order to complete the assessment of your application. Furthermore, on 2019/05/17 you were given a final reminder and given seven more days to comply with the Act.

To this date, we have not received the required evidence and documents from you, namely Employment Records and Pay Stubs for you. As a result, you have not met the requirements of subsection 16(1) and I have therefore refused your application."

I did NOT receive these warnings or emails both on the online portal or via email where you get notified. What Can I do? Has anyone been in similar situation and any advice?
Thank you

Last edited: